• genetic fail

• Miles.

Super excited for this!! Anyone know what the concept is?! :duca:

Brandi and Rachel Reilly together?! HELP

Edited by Khamis

19 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Brandi and Rachel Reilly together?! HELP

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/peacock-announces-the-traitors-cast-big-brother-bachelor-stars/

Based on a popular Dutch series of the same name

The 20 contestants (both celebrity and non-celebrity) “come together to complete a series of challenges with the objective of earning a cash prize."

three of the contestants – a.k.a. “the traitors” – are tasked with devising a plan to steal the prize from the rest of the group – coined “the faithful.”

The Australian version was EXCELLENT.  If this is the same concept, it could be really good.  I don't see how anyone could match Queen Marielle, but we'll see!

19 minutes ago, Khamis said:

In the AUS version that just aired last month:

24 players total

20 are "faithful"

4 are traitors

Every episode, all the players compete in challenges to earn money for the team.  Overnight, the 4 traitors come together and "murder" 1 faithful.  Then, the entire group (including the traitors) come together to "banish" someone they THINK is a traitor.  The faithful are trying to banish the 4 traitors.  The traitors are trying to murder all the faithful without being banished.  Last person standing wins the prize pot.

3 minutes ago, Miles. said:

The Australian version was EXCELLENT.  If this is the same concept, it could be really good.  I don't see how anyone could match Queen Marielle, but we'll see!

In the AUS version that just aired last month:

24 players total

20 are "faithful"

4 are traitors

Every episode, all the players compete in challenges to earn money for the team.  Overnight, the 4 traitors come together and "murder" 1 faithful.  Then, the entire group (including the traitors) come together to "banish" someone they THINK is a traitor.  The faithful are trying to banish the 4 traitors.  The traitors are trying to murder all the faithful without being banished.  Last person standing wins the prize pot.

Sounds like Among Us lol

i loved the Australian version, and I am loving the UK Version as well..

I just watched ep 1 of the UK version last night and I love it. I’m British but I do know Americans are a lot more competitive and built for these types of reality programmes with competitive aspects than Brits (which is why the UK one is so funny with such an odd mix of everyday folk) so I might tune in for this if I enjoy the format enough on the UK one. 

I'm watching the British version now and it is PHENOMENAL, even better than the Australian version which I already loved.  They've managed to collect a bunch of the most melodramatic people EVER yet it still feels natural, without anyone playing to the camera.  Excellent, excellent reality tv.  

The breakfast scene after Alex, Ivan, and John are put on trial resulting in Tom outing his and Alex's relationship was Love Island post Casa Amor recoupling levels of drama.  And that was only episode 4!

Aaron is such a sweet precious angel, my heart broke for him when he had his panic attack.  I love his bromance with Matt.

Amanda is an AMAZING traitor.  

Maddy is insane and her theories are ridiculous but she's somehow mostly right :lmao: 

Can't wait for the next batch of episodes!

• 2 weeks later...

final tonight ladies! 

Spoiler

if wilf is going to win, which i’m sure he will, then i imagine hannah will be in the final with him. the only thing better than seeing wilf lose it all will be seeing wilf steal it from hannah after she’s enabled him the entire show.  if only maddy was still there to see it that happen too. :jonny4: 

my king aaron has been posting some gym vids on his instagram story highlights :giraffe: i love him so much! 

British version is amazing. I’m glad someone upload that on youtube. The finale was so iconic and intense. After that horrible and misogynist Survivor finale, this is what I need.

The first season of the UK version is probably the best season and cast of any reality/game show I've seen in a LONG time.

The British season was amazing all the way through, I was so happy with the finale! Legitimately one of the best seasons of reality TV of all time, up there with Survivor 16/20, Love Island 3/5/8, and Love Island AU 1. 

I was so mad when Wilf betrayed Legend Amanda, so I’m glad he got his comeuppance in the end. And of course so so so happy to see our beautiful sweet prince Aaron win

:heart2: :heart2: I hope to see him on TV again in the future! The Challenge, Love Island, anything he wants. I want to see more nice guys like him, Joseph from BB24, and Horacio from The Challenge on these shows.

Cant WAIT for S2! I hope the American version is good but I’m keeping my expectations low for that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Longer trailer

Does anyone know if the US version will also be on Peacock in the UK on the 12th? Or in the future?

1 hour ago, P!nk said:

Does anyone know if the US version will also be on Peacock in the UK on the 12th? Or in the future?

I can't imagine it not being available since it's a Peacock Original. I also can't find anything saying it is an exclusive US release

Finished episode 6 :rip: I will probably finish the whole thing tonight, if not tomorrow morning

44 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Finished episode 6 :rip: I will probably finish the whole thing tonight, if not tomorrow morning

Without spoilers, how is it compared to the UK and AUS versions?

2 hours ago, Miles. said:

Without spoilers, how is it compared to the UK and AUS versions?

So... I would say that it's fast paced, I think I like it better than Australia and it's good to binge. The half celebrity / half regular people really has half the characters invisible. The celebrities really bring 99% of the drama and the regular people really start becoming prominent in the latter half.

However, I think one of The Traitors this season is playing one of the most incredible Traitor games of all 3 versions and that is fun to watch.

Edit: You know what, every version has had their invisible players since there are too many people to focus. This has probably been my favorite edition because the people I knew really came through. I might have preferred an all celebrity version. I am finishing up episode 7 now.

Edited by Harmonizer

On 1/5/2023 at 7:14 AM, Harmonizer said:

Longer trailer

Cirie, Rachel?? Let me get in.

i’m halfway through the US version and it’s definitely entertaining, especially Kate’s messy ass, but the UK season was def superior- it had more eps so we got a few more twists and i felt like we got a little more time just getting to know the players. i also felt like there was a lot more drama bc they were all ‘regular’ people who were HUNGRY to win the money and that made everyone‘s emotions and paranoia super high…not that it isn’t in this version as well but i feel like the US players are more in it for the game rather than actually needing the prize

has anyone watched this show?:jonny: the strategy & cast is so good it’s like a more enjoyable fast paced version of Big Brother meets Survivor. 

I wish the murders were actual acted out murders not just "here's an envelope, now you're murdered" :rip:

It's pretty entertaining though 

Spoiler

Sad that Brandi is out so early 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.