The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

• ATRL Moderator

I understand Parvati's decision, but I'm sad it wasn't Phaedra and Parvati teaming up against Dan instead :gaycat7: He's so useless as a Traitor and I feel like the ladies could EASILY get the group to vote for him. That would have been a cute alliance, but I fear it's ruined forever now.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

So I’m caught up to S2 and the round table had me in tears why was everyone saying someone completely different? :ahh:

They really need to keep the same energy for S3 by having chaotic casting.

Finally caught up. This show is so good, idk how I’ll be able to wait weekly. 

I really hope next season they get:

Willam or Symone 

New York

Britney Hayes 

Vanessa from BB would be a kii

**** even get Trisha too 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 3:32 AM, Orsay said:

That totally plays to her favor, Havarti is basically setting herself up to be the fall girl for the traitors by taking on the task of handing out the chalice and essentially (trying to) do Dan’s bidding

I think Phaedra mentioned that because she voted to eliminate Ekin-Su in the previous episode, it would make her look very suspicious to be a traitor if Ekin-Su ended up getting "killed".

Sandra is something else.

:rip:

Was she always this messy on Survivor?

Oh and I laughed when Ekin-Su came in the morning in the room when she was supposed to be "killed off".

:ahh:

Pavr is such a pro.

She is still so charming and the seed she plant about the housewifes is brilliant. Its good ganeplay, Phae is rightfully pissed. But Pavr has to do what she has to do. But Sandra is on her ass, the next murder should be Sandra.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I understand Parvati's decision, but I'm sad it wasn't Phaedra and Parvati teaming up against Dan instead :gaycat7: He's so useless as a Traitor and I feel like the ladies could EASILY get the group to vote for him. That would have been a cute alliance, but I fear it's ruined forever now.

Pavr is a true girl girl. On Survivor, she always flirt with the guys but always remain loyal with the girls. So if only Phaedra can get pass that and realize its good gameplaya that they are fighting each other then we could get a cute duo.

12 hours ago, Chris said:

Sandra is something else.

:rip:

Was she always this messy on Survivor?

I didnt watch her 1st season. But on Heros vs Villain, she was dragging everyone and their mothers lol.

Almost done with AUSTRALIA season 1 and wow what a great cast. Alex has me HOOKED omg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Almost done with AUSTRALIA season 1 and wow what a great cast. Alex has me HOOKED omg

that’s mother right there

• Like 1

This season is shaping up to be my #2 fave season after UK1 (currently its uk1 > us2 > uk2 > aus 1 > us1>>>> aus2)

I have a feeling Parvati is going to recruit Sandra and they are going to try to get each other out

''You think I'm weird?'' ''I think you are weird for how selfish you are'' hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Let’s say Phaedra gets banished as a Traitor. What’s stopping her (or any Traitor) from revealing who the other Traitors are on their way out? Can’t Phaedra easily go “Yep, you got me. I’m a Traitor. SO ARE PARVATI AND DAN. GET THEM!!!”

• ATRL Moderator

I was kind of stanning Janelle this ep. The way she's been so selfish in grabbing shields and yet she still found a way to be in the shield group :lmao: And then, "You're a Traitor, *****" at the roundtable :lmao: I always like a headstrong player more than a snoozefest who sits back and does nothing (Dan).

Another week with Trishelle in the game :irate: :irate:

Parvati IMMEDIATELY clocking Peter's plan and Dan being an idiot. Y'all were right in saying Parvati is queen. She better rally Phaedra and get Dan out NOW.

And I screamed at Kate saying, "I wouldn't take a glass of wine from Parvati!" :ahh:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ALittleGauche said:

Let’s say Phaedra gets banished as a Traitor. What’s stopping her (or any Traitor) from revealing who the other Traitors are on their way out? Can’t Phaedra easily go “Yep, you got me. I’m a Traitor. SO ARE PARVATI AND DAN. GET THEM!!!”

I feel like there has to be something in the contract preventing that, especially since it's a known fact that Traitors always turn on one another. But in some of the seasons, a banished Traitor has hinted at another Traitor's identity on the way out the door, and I always love that drama :fan:

• Like 1

I don’t see how Dan makes it through another episode. Janelle’s banishment should’ve been eye opening for the rest of table. I wonder why MJ has backed off on Dan after being so sure of him a couple episodes ago.

It’s funny how Dan described Sandra as a “waste” of a murder, because that’s how she won Survivor twice. She was always seen as a waste of a vote-out, then made it to the end and won.

• Like 1

I just know Dan is going to throw Phaedra or Parvati under the bus next episode to get the faithful on his side. He’ll get a traitor banished and be seen as a hero.

They pretty much spoiled who the traitors picked by showing the round table in the preview :rip:

Spoiler

It’s so obvious that had no choice but to call Kate back. All the good big personalities were getting the boot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.