The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

On 2/17/2024 at 4:09 AM, Mornings said:

so either Phaedra gets banished, or she has to choose between murdering Sheree and bringing her to the end and snatching up her money. lmao

Peter is the perfect example of when a straight dude gets a whiff of power powder they turn into a cocky tyrant and shoot themselves in the foot

I'm so happy belly button lint looking Bergie us gone tho. lets have Kevin go next please

Happened with Christian last season, they’re so damn annoying 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Scandalous

Dan ruined this season. I feel like the last couple of episodes have dragged because it’s become a witch hunt for the two known Traitors, as opposed to a whoddunit for the Faithfuls. 

I’m excited for a Kate Traitor stint but the writing is on the wall  for Phaedra. 

• Like 1

Phaedra liked this tweet oop

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/17/2024 at 10:00 PM, OBEY said:

I am watching Australia season 2 and wow... the collapse this season is omg.

Is Australia any good? I tried to watch season 1 after all the hype and could not get through it. Something is always off about the production. Maybe the lighting? The length of each episode and how drawn out the dramatics are? It is the same reason why I can’t get through Drag Race Down Under, Masterchef Australia, or Survivor Australia.

13 hours ago, fossora said:

Happened with Christian last season, they’re so damn annoying 

!!! 

I was just saying this last night, men RUIN this show (and everything else) 

and also I don’t know if it’s because of the background of the cast, but these faithfuls are just so plain DUMB :deadbanana2:

like the UK season 2 cast ran circles around them, for example when you compare how the chalice situation went down between the two seasons. 

legend Diane legit almost had the whole thing figured out since the beginning and clearly laid everything out before her funeral. 

here you’re telling me no one even figured out Parvati was the one handing out the drinks? :toofunny3:

• Like 1

I find Kevin on Bling Empire always endearing and cute, but this show really highlights how dumb and simple he is. It also takes forever for him to finish a sentence. Good god.

I ship CT and Phaedra. They are cute together. 

• ATRL Moderator

Dan TRULY ruined this season.

I'm still enjoying it because I inherently love the format, but he put targets on both Parvati and Phaedra, and I simply don't like seasons as much when it feels like the Traitors are constantly playing defense.

It almost always feels cheap when zero original Traitors get to the end. At this point, I simply don't care for any of the people to win here, either as faithful or traitors :rip: And God forbid Trishelle is recruited and wins. I'll be LIVID.

Anyway, why tf didn't Phaedra say that if she were a traitor, she wouldn't expose her entire game just to prevent Trishelle from getting a shield? :skull: It feels like CT was going entirely off that "evidence" and she didn't defend herself.

But can Phaedra get a Emmy for traitors  😂

Peter is the worst. Maybe I just don't want a straight guy to win(except CT :fonso:) Idk but im really not into Trishelle or Peter. 

Im hoping for Sandra. I would also love Sheree to win after doing NOTHING

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Need MJ to win this season.

A previous trailer spoils the cliffhanger. We see one of the two people at risk of banishment doing a challenge we haven’t seen yet.

For those curious:

Spoiler

Phaedra stays and Peter is evicted

• Like 7

Is it me or is Kevin a hunk of a man?

:soda:

• Like 1

Yeeeah not having Parvati really made this episode dull. I can't imagine how boring it will be without Phaedra.

• Like 1

I actually thought this was one of the best episodes I’ve seen of the show, across the different versions I’ve watched. It was compelling to see the two alliances going after each other at the roundtable. It was right up there with the best of Survivor.

• Thanks 1

definitely fun to see the two alliances go against each other. also I’m sorry I will always love Phaedra I really don’t care how messily she plays

I also really don’t see how a traitor will win this season unless someone like Sandra winds up being one

10 hours ago, choerry said:

A previous trailer spoils the cliffhanger. We see one of the two people at risk of banishment doing a challenge we haven’t seen yet.

For those curious:

Reveal hidden contents

Phaedra stays and Peter is evicted

Thank GOD

1 hour ago, waterslide said:

I also really don’t see how a traitor will win this season unless someone like Sandra winds up being one

Yeah there’s way too many faithfuls left and not enough episodes

45 minutes ago, 305 said:

Yeah there’s way too many faithfuls left and not enough episodes

Theoretically Kate could still win at the final fire if she stayed under the radar and the others don't think too much about how the show would not leave Phaedra as the only traitor left after Parvati was banished, but I doubt it since it seems like they may be setting it up for MJ to snipe her at the end, too.

LORD Not Ekin Su baby Jesus. Phaedra better be safe 

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/18/2024 at 12:00 AM, OBEY said:

I am watching Australia season 2 and wow... the collapse this season is omg.

On 2/19/2024 at 8:31 AM, ALittleGauche said:

Is Australia any good? I tried to watch season 1 after all the hype and could not get through it. Something is always off about the production. Maybe the lighting? The length of each episode and how drawn out the dramatics are? It is the same reason why I can’t get through Drag Race Down Under, Masterchef Australia, or Survivor Australia.

I've seen all Australia, US, UK, and Canada seasons and Australia 1 and 2 are my faves.

Australia 1 has an incredible finale :lmao:

Australia 2 has the biggest WEASEL in Traitors history and I live for it :lmao:

Both have so many facecracks!

Spoiler

Man I want Kevin to get on top of me so bad.

Woowee.

:fan:

why did we need the cliffhanger? it’s very obvious MJ is voting peter :rip: 

I enjoyed Phaedra at first but the past few weeks have made me dislike her, she’s playing so messy and it feels like she’s putting on this fake/rehearsed personality, everything she says feels like she’s reading from a script :deadbanana2: again reiterating my point of how much i dislike them casting Housewives personalities in a show like this. as much as I also dislike Peter & Trishelle at least they’re smart players.

I’m praying Sandra is cooking up something big, i feel like she knows Phaedra is a traitor and she’s just waiting for the right moment to strike bc she wants to align with Sheree and MJ

Edited by Scandalous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.