• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

I was so mad that Dan got away with it again, especially since he still couldn't say a name and his only defense was accusing Janelle who already was targeting him. It felt so obvious that he was being cagey and a traitor. Janelle didn't do herself any favors by trying to accuse CT and Sandra too though. If she kept it at Dan, she probably could've succeeded in getting him banished and she would've gotten some trust of the people who were weary of her. Now we won't get the Janelle/Dr. Will reunion... :jonny:

Edited by KLatz
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rush said:

They pretty much spoiled who the traitors picked by showing the round table in the preview :rip:

Right? So I guess they picked Bergie. Stupid ugh

Janelle was the biggest, most obvious faithful ever.. she really got it right by calling them idiots. 😂 

I wish she had just thrown Dan’s name out there and left it at that. Her biggest mistake was randomly going after CT and Sandra. 

regardless, that was some really great tv. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mindbender said:

Right? So I guess they picked Bergie. Stupid ugh

yeah I clocked that too

Parvallah saw right through it but of course Dan’s ego had to be risky. but i feel like this group of dummies still won’t get him out :deadbanana2:

i s2g if dan turns on phaedra next week… i think he will switch on pavarti though at some stage and accuse her of poisoning ekin-su with the wine

If he throws one of them under the bus, he'd have to do Parvati first to be successful. I think Phaedra is too well liked and insulated for her to go out now. Or at least he has to lay the groundwork ahead of the roundtable. 

Phaedra telling Parvati that no one likes her at every step and turn. 

hahahahahahahahah

The way Peter became a main pop girl in one episode.

:soda:

I would never have imagined.

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Rush said:

They pretty much spoiled who the traitors picked by showing the round table in the preview :rip:

I noticed this too :rip:

18 hours ago, @michael said:

I just know Dan is going to throw Phaedra or Parvati under the bus next episode to get the faithful on his side. He’ll get a traitor banished and be seen as a hero.

Yeah, I think he's gonna try it with Phaedra, idk. BUT I can see it backfiring easily, they boot Dan, then celebrate getting a Traitor out. That's what I wanna see.

Dan is totally gonna betray a traitor at the next roundtable. And I hope it backfires HARD.

Dr. Will next season pls. I need to watch an actual strategic mastermind. 

14 hours ago, Chris said:

The way Peter became a main pop girl in one episode.

:soda:

I would never have imagined.

I want to split him in half :drool:

Someone told me he is an undercover gay and I believe it. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 11:17 PM, Rush said:

Didn’t the episode telegraph that it was Bertie that the Traitors decided to boot? I didn’t think that that was a cliffhanger.

Sad to be losing the person that we lost. She was great TV. I’ve seen enough of these Traitors shows that whenever someone is a loud spearheader like Larsa or Janelle or BBUS Rachel or pink-haired Paul from UK1, they always get accused of being a Traitor but none of them ever is. This should be a note to future players. 

DN sucks and he will forever feel the wrath of Parv fans if he comes after her. I think the writing is on the wall that he will do it. “If I name someone, I take a shot and I never miss.” (Because he’s probably naming an actual Traitor.) “I’ve been observing someone since the beginning.” (Because he’ll probably say he’s been observing Parvati with the wine glass.) *** right off!

7 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

Didn’t the episode telegraph that it was Bertie that the Traitors decided to boot? I didn’t think that that was a cliffhanger.

Sad to be losing the person that we lost. She was great TV. I’ve seen enough of these Traitors shows that whenever someone is a loud spearheader like Larsa or Janelle or BBUS Rachel or pink-haired Paul from UK1, they always get accused of being a Traitor but none of them ever is. This should be a note to future players. 

DN sucks and he will forever feel the wrath of Parv fans if he comes after her. I think the writing is on the wall that he will do it. “If I name someone, I take a shot and I never miss.” (Because he’s probably naming an actual Traitor.) “I’ve been observing someone since the beginning.” (Because he’ll probably say he’s been observing Parvati with the wine glass.) *** right off!

God he's smart though HAHA 

12 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Dan is totally gonna betray a traitor at the next roundtable. And I hope it backfires HARD.

Dr. Will next season pls. I need to watch an actual strategic mastermind. 

let's see danielle and vanessa in the future

• Like 2

Kate saying she would never drink anything from Parvati making me feel like she really might be caught next episode. Dan just might save himself after all

Jannelle is such an obvious faithful lol.

She is always competitive but loyal.

Sad that she is gone but she sure is providing lots of drama and good tv.

Yup Dan is backed in a corner. He will throw PhaePhae or Parvati under the bus. I hope they tag team his ass. 

I never watched BB - is he really the **** over there? 

if Dan doesn't go next episode... :deadbanana2:

recruit Kate as a traitor, it'll be a mother convention up in the turret :alexz:

• Like 1

I can't with these people voting out Janelle over Dan who continues to give the faithfuls nothing to work with. :rip:

I'm rooting for Peter at this point. 

If Dan attacks Parvati next episode then she will defend herself and someone will def connect the dots and realize that's two traitors fighting

Especially since Dan never saw Parvati with the cup, he wasn't in the room when she gave it to Ekin Su

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/29/2024 at 3:28 AM, stupidjock said:

If Dan attacks Parvati next episode then she will defend herself and someone will def connect the dots and realize that's two traitors fighting

Especially since Dan never saw Parvati with the cup, he wasn't in the room when she gave it to Ekin Su

Oh dear, I fear you're right and Parvati is really screwed if he says that....

But then again, these players are so dumb that she might still get away with it :siptea: I mean Ekin Su literally took a cup from her and then didn't remember that crucial detail.

In Mother Parvati we trust

834504b57910b4b3629f691fd0a87c0b.gif

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.