STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

I'm sorry... Sandra said she is now the queen of the castle?

Sandra, who hasn't done anything this entire season beside one billiard plan speech that didn't even work out?

IMG_3999.thumb.gif.a506d9dfde2d81438637e

• Haha 2

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Scandalous

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Well, to be fair Parvati kinda did suck as a traitor. I knew she was going to be one before the season even started. It’s just so obvious. And she is a great player, as a faithful she would be so much better

Ugh she would’ve made such an iconic faithful tbh. She probably would’ve won the whole thing. 

There go their Emmy chances :giraffe:

10 hours ago, fossora said:

Dan ******* ruined this game, ******* LOSER!!!! The way he would’ve actually turned this game around if he wouldve accused Pavrati from the get go instead of Phaedra…having better arguments against her. He couldve easily said that he was close to Pavrati because he thought that she was the traitor all along and thats why he was quiet all this time…yk “keep ur friends close but ur enemies closer”. This easily would’ve convinced everyone to turn against Pavrati and clear his name.

!!! A overrated sore loser

• Like 1

Always wanted to see Kate as a traitor so I'm looking forward to the next few episodes. 

• Like 2

so either Phaedra gets banished, or she has to choose between murdering Sheree and bringing her to the end and snatching up her money. lmao

Peter is the perfect example of when a straight dude gets a whiff of power powder they turn into a cocky tyrant and shoot themselves in the foot. 

I'm so happy belly button lint looking Bergie us gone tho. lets have Kevin go next please

Edited by Mornings

9 hours ago, waterslide said:

kinda wish Phaedra recruited Sandra :chick3:

oh my, that would be actually iconic

• Like 1

I kinda wish Phaedra picked CT just cause I ship them :jonny2: also he’s a good player

Kate is a good choice though, she’ll 100% accept. But there’s still heat on Ms Phaedra :chick3:

• Like 2

F*** DAN BEASTLING

I want Kate or Sandra to win it all, they’re the only ones left i enjoy. that whole Peter/Trashelle/CT/Kevin group are good players but all so f***ing annoying :rip:  the housewives are complete dumbasses except Phaedra and i really wish this show would stop casting them

• Like 3

Just now, Scandalous said:

F*** DAN BEASTLING

I want Kate or Sandra to win it all, they’re the only ones left i enjoy. that whole Peter/Trashelle/CT/Kevin group are good players but all so f***ing annoying :rip:  the housewives are complete dumbasses except Phaedra and i really wish this show would stop casting them

The casting is insufferable. Season 1 had the same issue. I cant even look at this people

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/9/2024 at 7:23 PM, EriKills said:

I’m still so annoyed LOSER ass Dan blew up Phaedra’s game on his way out, she was playing such a good UTR game but Dan made it SO obvious Phaedra is a traitor and it was his Hail Mary to be saved. 

The fact that he made it that obvious and only Trishelle got the memo. These faithfuls are idiots.

• Like 2

I hate to say it but i don't see phaedra winning anymore. This much suspicion, it would make sense for her to go at the final roundtable or even at the fire pit 'just to be sure'. I could only see her winning if she's at the end with just sheree / kate / mj / maybe ct ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

F*** DAN BEASTLING

it's probably because housewives is the most relevant franchise under peacock's parent company and they can pull from several different casts.

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

it's probably because housewives is the most relevant franchise under peacock's parent company and they can pull from several different casts.

i mean it definitely makes sense WHY they cast them, but there's just really no point in having them here. i'd rather watch people who are actually here to play the game and not just be there for entertainment. why would any of the housewives need $250k?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

i mean it definitely makes sense WHY they cast them, but there's just really no point in having them here. i'd rather watch people who are actually here to play the game and not just be there for entertainment. why would any of the housewives need $250k?

If faithfuls win then this is the 3rd time Sandra is winning a reality show game… but this time she just had to sit in silence 

The housewives are serving enterntainTment though! Imagine how boring and serious it would be if all of they cast are gamebots :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The housewives are serving enterntainTment though! Imagine how boring and serious it would be if all of they cast are gamebots :deadbanana2:

I do wish we got more of Tamra. I’m also hoping they cast Vicki or Heather Gay next season 🤣

Although Phaedra and Kate are dynamic together, I feel like Phaedra should've picked someone else since Kate and Sheree would not vote for Phaedra.
I have a feeling that the rest of the season is going to be boring. Parvati is out and everyone is already onto Phaedra. I don't care for Kate but we'll see how it goes.

22 hours ago, Mornings said:

so either Phaedra gets banished, or she has to choose between murdering Sheree and bringing her to the end and snatching up her money. lmao

Peter is the perfect example of when a straight dude gets a whiff of power powder they turn into a cocky tyrant and shoot themselves in the foot. 

I'm so happy belly button lint looking Bergie us gone tho. lets have Kevin go next please

:bibliahh:

I am watching Australia season 2 and wow... the collapse this season is omg.

• Haha 2

I heard a lot of good things about this show on social media, but I hope NBC buys the rights to Celebrity Big Brother on CBS and does their version of La Casa de los Famosos in English with 24/7 live feeds on Peacock. It would be a collapse.

I do see Telemundo doing their version for Spanish-speaking folks considering they are going towards the reality route. Is this a show you follow sequentially or just watch the latest episode for context?

Parvati did not suck as a Traitor at all. She was dealt a horrible deck and she made the most of it. 

Phaedra made a big mistake choosing Kate. I wouldn't honestly gone with Peter bc she's got the numbers to banish him and the tide is turning against him. 

Sandra would've been an excellent choice too (I somehow feel like she's foreshadowing something with what she said, i think she'll end up being a traitor)

I'm bummed we didnt get to see Sandra and Parv work together as traitors that would've been so iconic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.