The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

I don't know if there is a thread for Australia. I'm watching season 2 and it's so frustrating, they have to be the dumbest faithfuls I've ever seen. I'm screaming at an undercover cop being the dumbest of them all. 

• Like 1

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

5 hours ago, Shelter said:

I don't know if there is a thread for Australia. I'm watching season 2 and it's so frustrating, they have to be the dumbest faithfuls I've ever seen. I'm screaming at an undercover cop being the dumbest of them all. 

King Sam gathered them week after week :lmao: 

On 3/28/2024 at 9:44 PM, Miles. said:

King Sam gathered them week after week :lmao: 

Sam was so funny and everything you'd want in a Traitor, but I don't think he was the best Traitor, I think he got lucky with having the worst faithfuls ever. Sarah was the dumbest, I've never seen anything like it, she would say someone she is going for and then switch in the banishment room. Keith, Hannah and Liam were just awful too. The fact they only got 1 Traitor out the whole game and it was only because of Sam double crossing one of them is shocking. The only 2 good faithfuls who actually knew how to play the game was Annabelle and Luke, but it was impossible because the rest didn't know what game show they were on. 

I do not think Sam would have got that far if he was in season 1 with the likes of Paul, Kate and Alex. They would have sussed him out. 

The ending was brilliant with Camille shocking them both like that, I laughed so hard. Both AUS seasons were so good. I think they were better than US season 2. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.