The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

I wish Peter would have accepted the offer to be a traitor.

It would have been very good for his game because he has his own alliance and he could have some leverage with the traitors so that they won't banish him out and/or not get murdered by the traitors themselves. There is a high chance he could make it far into the game and be in a very good position politically. 

Why, Peter? Why? 

:psyduck:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Murdering Trishelle would be dumb because she’s a mess and it would paint a bigger target on Parvati.

And the last line of the episode was either Parvati or Phaedra (can't remember which) saying that the murder was going to make Parvati look even more guilty, so :gaycat7:

Really feels like production screwed Parvati over by canceling the roundtable.

yay an episode where technically nothing happened

If we needed a roundtable, this would've been the episode to do so. Parvati and Peter would've had an equal chance of getting each other out through banishment. The choice to save everyone but five people was too convenient.

Not that I'm a fan of the traitors, but now it's going to be impossible for Parvati to stay and I feel like Peter is going to steamroll through the game.

Peter lost his chance at a shield on the trail competition so they had to come up with a new immunity scheme quick :sorry: This is starting to feel Big Brother levels of rigged.

• Like 2

Not them doing anything to save Pete :ahh: 

Imagine rigging the game for Peter but not for Parvati

@michael

• Haha 2

I don't know what to think about this episode. How come Parvati still has any fight left in her when she's already in such a bad place lmao

I cannot stand Peter. I want him GONE. He's so annoying. "I want to win this the right way."--the show is called TRAITORS!! 

• Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I don't know what to think about this episode. How come Parvati still has any fight left in her when she's already in such a bad place lmao

She's used to having a big target on her back. On both Survivor seasons she played after winning, she had a target on her back from Day 1.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

She's used to having a big target on her back. On both Survivor seasons she played after winning, she had a target on her back from Day 1.

This isn't Survivor tho. She can't just win the immunity here, find an idol or rely on her alliances. She doesn't even seem to have any friends here 

2 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

This isn't Survivor tho. She can't just win the immunity here, find an idol or rely on her alliances. She doesn't even seem to have any friends here 

Exactly. Which is why it's even more impressive that she managed to survive 5 banishments after having a target yet again on day one.

• Thanks 1

Last week I thought should have recruited Trishelle instead of Peter, because she would have played the game and could undermine Peter from within the most faithful...but watching him dismiss her smart strategy makes me think she couldn't have splintered off any of the men from Peter's grip. :coffee2:

The torch ceremony twist was stupid and a mistake. They had the most strategic roundtable of the season set up, but decided to upend things on the social side? At this point in the game?? Maybe they were seeing something else during production, but the way they edited it made the whole thing very unsatisfying. This did nothing to make the deadweight faithful (MJ, Kevin) more interesting or involved, just stirred up the already-active players even more (and explicitly messed with Parvati's game)

Has the torch ceremony ever been done before in any of the other seasons? It seemed so.. random? :gaycat5:

Also, why did Parv think Phaedra would light her torch? :coffee2:

Just now, DR0GO said:

This confuse me a lot! It would be dumb of her to do that

19 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Has the torch ceremony ever been done before in any of the other seasons? It seemed so.. random? :gaycat5:

Nope, in any of the other traitor franchises either.

And because she's not thinking straight. 

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

Unlike Sandra, she understands that. She’s great at working under pressure

And the queen stays queen, adios!

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

And the queen stays queen, adios!

that scene was so good. She had us all gagged

Parvati is playing this game really stupid. Why would she try an turn PETER?

She should have gone for Trishelle or Bergie.

Also Peter and is stupid clique are annoying me asking for alone time, but then hes trying to see what the ladies were talking about at the end of the episode. I would have told him to pipe down and give them a few more minutes of alone time. He needs to go ASAP

UGH...Sheter needs to GO!

Just when we were about to have an ICONIC roundtable where the QUEENS of survivor were going to lead the charge against Peter's stupid group...production just had to intervene and ruin everything. So annoying.

I just hope LEGENDty can outlast Peter...but everything looks so bleak now. I'm afraid for my girl.

I love Parvati she’s my fav female survivor player along with Natalie. I feel like she’s in a tough spot, but she’s a very smart and strategic player. Even if this isn’t survivor. If anyone can climb her way back to the top it would be her. I’m just nervous for her. She’s my top choice to win, then Phaedra, and CT 

Sandra is unintentionally hilarious. Rooting for her, Parv & Phaedra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.