The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

Just started this and WOW.

should I watch UK/AUSTRALIA too? which seasons ? was canada any good?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

Where can I watch this in the UK? 

Wow, this is already better than season 1. I really like Phaendra

and seeing Parvati and Sandra again is so cool.

Larsa being the first to clock Dan and to clock a traitor who wasn’t even selected yet to be a traitor… HER MIND

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Dan and Janelle are playing this game just like Big Brother and that's not a good thing.

Phaedra is the star of the show. 

Yeah, Dan thinking he can just be quiet and fall under the radar is a big mistake. I wonder if he's watched other seasons.

Also Janelle running for those shields like she needs to win Veto is so :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Larsa being kinda a mastermind is a kii :deadbanana:

I was kinda worried about this cast bc i didn’t want a repeat of season 1 (only worth watching to see Cirie’s gameplay) - with so many of these housewives/love island ish people who usually don’t care about the game and are only there for entertainment value, but ep 3 turned me around, some of them are actually playing pretty smart games and it’s actually people like Dan and Janelle who i expect to be out soon. (also i wonder if Janelle knows Dan is a traitor yet since she played BB with him in the way Rachel immediately knew Cody was)

SOOOO happy that LEGEND PARVALLAH is a traitor :alexz: but i feel like this chalice thing is gonna make it super obvious if everyone is paying attention to her carrying that cup around? i guess we’ll see how that plays out…

also did anyone else catch that she crossed out a D on her voting card to make it look like she was gonna vote Dan :deadbanana2: she really thinks EVERY detail through 

Phaedra is really surprising me, she’s great so far at being a chameleon and i think she’s actually in the best position of the 3 traitors

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

I was kinda worried about this cast bc i didn’t want a repeat of season 1 (only worth watching to see Cirie’s gameplay) - with so many of these housewives/love island ish people who usually don’t care about the game and are only there for entertainment value, but ep 3 turned me around, some of them are actually playing pretty smart games and it’s actually people like Dan and Janelle who i expect to be out soon. (also i wonder if Janelle knows Dan is a traitor yet since she played BB with him in the way Rachel immediately knew Cody was)

SOOOO happy that LEGEND PARVALLAH is a traitor :alexz: but i feel like this chalice thing is gonna make it super obvious if everyone is paying attention to her carrying that cup around? i guess we’ll see how that plays out…

also did anyone else catch that she crossed out a D on her voting card to make it look like she was gonna vote Dan :deadbanana2: she really thinks EVERY detail through 

Phaedra is really surprising me, she’s great so far at being a chameleon and i think she’s actually in the best position of the 3 traitors

Yes, omg that was smart!

When it comes to the Chalice... I wonder if the host will only say that someone has been "touched" by a murder weapon and died. If he says someone drank a poison, Parv will SURELY get discovered and that isn't fair I believe. 

6 hours ago, crf13 said:

Larsa being the first to clock Dan and to clock a traitor who wasn’t even selected yet to be a traitor… HER MIND

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Larsa being kinda a mastermind is a kii :deadbanana:

Truly shocked at how it played out. I had her absolutely pegged as the dumbest faithful who makes it to the end because she’s so dumb before the season, but not only was she one of the first to guess a traitor correctly, but her reasoning was good and not just based on dumb luck :rip:

new trailer dropped for the next 7 episodes. the video itself has some spoilers btw

Spoiler

Kate Chastain from season 1 will join the cast during episode 5 and Dr Will Kirby is a special guest at some point

Edited by waterslide

I’m surprised you all aren’t as disappointed and genuinely turned off by the treatment of Peppermint.

I just shut off the 2nd episode because of how transphobic that came across to me. They had no basis at all for dog piling on her. Have they never seen TRASHELLE do this same **** she does on every season of the challenge where she just starts drama and plays victim from literally NOTHING. She’s so sad. As a die hard BB, Survivor, and the Challenge superfan, I still will not continue watching this show. I never liked Parv and my read on her was so right. Sandra is washed up. Dan and Janelle are out and proud conservatives and desperate try-hards. 

Unfortunately, representation DOES matter and I’m not gonna watch a show with a bunch of straights wolf-packing on the only queer contestant on the show (and I DO NOT want to hear some **** about Parv being queer lmfaooo she’s not).

Kudos to Max and MJ though. I don’t know MJ, but I’ve always loved Max from the little bit of dancing with the stars I’ve seen. And now I love him even more. 

Shame on the producers and shame on these contestants. 

• Like 9

Parvati trying to get someone to drink out of that cup had me on the EGDGE of my seat. Fraudra protecting clueless Sheree...she did something good for once. And then there's Tamra and Janelle interrogating this British guy about asthma...I'm DEAD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Parvati trying to get someone to drink out of that cup had me on the EGDGE of my seat. Fraudra protecting clueless Sheree...she did something good for once. And then there's Tamra and Janelle interrogating this British guy about asthma...I'm DEAD

The way that man keeps falling every challenge. :toofunny2:

OMFG I WAS YELLING AT THE TV EPISODE 3 WAS TOP-TIER TELEVISION

Finally, some risk for the Traitors! I’ve always thought the game itself is broken because the Faithfuls have nothing to go off of, and just

blindly guess on the Traitors’ identity. The Traitors are always so powerful with zero risk in their murders. I love how this murder in plain sight finally exposes the Traitors a little bit. I want more twists like this!

I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH I MISSED PARVATI ON TV

ALSO SANDRA AND HER LATERAL LISP. Queen shtaysh queen! She’s already got Bergie on a leash!

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I’m surprised you all aren’t as disappointed and genuinely turned off by the treatment of Peppermint.

I just shut off the 2nd episode because of how transphobic that came across to me. They had no basis at all for dog piling on her. Have they never seen TRASHELLE do this same **** she does on every season of the challenge where she just starts drama and plays victim from literally NOTHING. She’s so sad. As a die hard BB, Survivor, and the Challenge superfan, I still will not continue watching this show. I never liked Parv and my read on her was so right. Sandra is washed up. Dan and Janelle are out and proud conservatives and desperate try-hards. 

Unfortunately, representation DOES matter and I’m not gonna watch a show with a bunch of straights wolf-packing on the only queer contestant on the show (and I DO NOT want to hear some **** about Parv being queer lmfaooo she’s not).

Kudos to Max and MJ though. I don’t know MJ, but I’ve always loved Max from the little bit of dancing with the stars I’ve seen. And now I love him even more. 

The way the episode ATE with Johnny being first out, to swiftly tanking, can’t even finish the episode cause of the Peppermint targeting :noparty: 

And of course it was Trishelle’s rotted ass that started the bandwagon because Peppermint didn’t cackle at her stupid joke. 

It sucks cause Peppermint’s personality could have taken her far with an UTR game, her looks + confessionals were giving + I wanted to see more interactions with her and Parv/Sandra :monkey:

F*ck you trashelle!

• Thanks 1

Rooting for Pavr and Janelle to go far. They are my BB and Survivor Queens.

And they make good casting with the girls, there will be a lot of fights, i think.

On 1/13/2024 at 9:51 PM, OBEY said:

Just started this and WOW.

should I watch UK/AUSTRALIA too? which seasons ? was canada any good?

UK1 and AUS1 are still the two best seasons.  Definitely watch those.

AUS2 is also pretty good.  UK2 is airing now and has been good so far.

CAN1 was good but had a horrible ending.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gwegend said:

For me as a queer person this was so hard to watch... Imagining that I'm there sitting while all these straight lip-fillered obnoxious people are dog pilling on me. I think I would just stand up and leave this **** 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is the best show on television rn. I was skeptical since I didn't care for season one but this is serving. 

Larsa low key being so observant and correct. 

I really want to get into this but the format is nonsensical to me :rip:. There’s no incentive to actually locating traitors since they can be replaced, and there’s no incentive for the traitors to act extra messy/risk identifying themselves. 

It seems like the real point of the show is to do what you can to avoid being targeted by either side of the house, and hope you have an alliance with a faithful at the end or survive long enough to become a traitor. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 6:24 PM, Gwegend said:

Michele would have done the same thing, sweetie.

:sistrens:

On 1/14/2024 at 7:24 PM, Gwegend said:

You're not wrong about Peppermint being dogpiled, but this happens to everyone on the show at some point. She was just unlucky that she was the first one.

I want Trashelle out tho. That story she was running with around the house was infuriating, especially since she was the one who made the stupid comment in the first place.

And Parv is queer. She's literally dating a woman. Let's not lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

You're not wrong about Peppermint being dogpiled, but this happens to everyone on the show at some point. She was just unlucky that she was the first one.

I want Trashelle out tho. That story she was running with around the house was infuriating, especially since she was the one who made the stupid comment in the first place.

And Parv is queer. She's literally dating a woman. Let's not lol.

Parv is not queer. She’s dating a woman. There’s a difference but I don’t feel like having that in-depth debate lol it would be a lot to type

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Chris said:

Michele would have done the same thing, sweetie.

:sistrens:

Girl…that is the most irrelevant response I’ve ever heard hahaha. Don’t be pressed about Winchele dominating the current challenge season in the damn Traitors thread you’re so messy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.