• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

1 hour ago, A.X.E.L said:

It happened so progressively that I didn't notice :gaycat6:

You didn't notice we becoming so dramatic or she becoming the worst songwritter ever? :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, Pinksus said:

You didn't notice we becoming so dramatic or she becoming the worst songwritter ever? :gaycat4:

The first, given that the later is an utter lie! :gaycat1:

You can't claim that after songs like 90 Days, Happy, Circle Game and TLSOYL. You simply can't! :jonny2:

NGNDA is a FUN song and has lyrics that go with it! "we've already wasted enough time" stands alone as a great piece of lyrics for me :hippo:

8 minutes ago, Braz said:

Pink didn't even write Waterfall so I don't understand the fumes...

No fumes, just hate :giraffe: hahahaha I really don't like it. But that's because I don't like Sia's songs 

13 minutes ago, A.X.E.L said:

The first, given that the later is an utter lie! :gaycat1:

You can't claim that after songs like 90 Days, Happy, Circle Game and TLSOYL. You simply can't! :jonny2:

90 Days is a lyrical masterpiece but she didn't contribute a single word to it. It was all written by Wrabel. She pulled a Beyonce and put herself in the songwriting credits.

4 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

90 Days is a lyrical masterpiece but she didn't contribute a single word to it. It was all written by Wrabel. She pulled a Beyonce and put herself in the songwriting credits.

Dang, I forgot that! 

She still has talent to recognize good lyrics :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

The fact that she was probably the one responsible for those robotic voices and got the credits based on that ?

19 hours ago, bruninho said:

Why are people here making fun of her lyrics as if she was the worst songwriter ever?

She's not, but she had some really low points in Hurts 2B Human so we're hoping she does better than that :lakitu:

"Can't find my clothes kind of love" remains ubothered; that's the kind of love we crave :gaycat1:

Edited by A.X.E.L
forked up lol

24 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

19 minutes ago, A.X.E.L said:

Dang, I forgot that! 

She still has talent to recognize good lyrics :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

The fact that she was probably the one responsible for those robotic voices and got the credits based on that ?

Yeah, she pulled a Beyoncé for that one. She probably got the credit for the ad libs and second voices, which are beautiful btw :eli:

Or maybe because she changed the "You're wearing dirty white shoes, a white t-shirt and my jacket" for "I'm wearing dirty white shoes, a white t-shirt and your jacket" :swan:

90 Days is beautiful. Def highlight of H2BH. Some parts are lazy writing, like driving in your fast car. But, the melody is lovely and their voices blend so well together.

33 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

90 Days is beautiful. Def highlight of H2BH. Some parts are lazy writing, like driving in your fast car. But, the melody is lovely and their voices blend so well together.

Most definitely a highlight from H2BH. I love the distortion of their voices as well, it kind of makes it more eerie.

But The Last Song of Your Life is the laid back one I use the most from the album. Hey Why is the banger :flame:

H2BH would have been a terrific 6-song LP. 

(Hey Why)

Walk Me Home 

Happy

90 Days

We Could Have It All 

Love Me Anyway

:party:

4 minutes ago, Braz said:

Standard:

(Hey Why)

Walk Me Home 

Happy

90 Days

We Could Have It All 

Love Me Anyway

Japan Edition:

The Last Song of Your Life 

:gaycat1:

58 minutes ago, Braz said:

(Hey Why)

Walk Me Home 

Happy

90 Days

We Could Have It All 

Love Me Anyway

Wtf is Walk Me Home doing there? Remove it, add Hustle and The Last Song of Your Life, and you have the perfect Beautiful Trauma Deluxe Edition 

59 minutes ago, Braz said:

Japan Edition would serve, forgot about "More". :celestial5:

Trueeee! Works for me :giraffe:

22 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Wtf is Walk Me Home doing there? Remove it, add Hustle and The Last Song of Your Life, and you have the perfect Beautiful Trauma Deluxe Edition 

THIS though, and More on the Japan Edition :hippo:

Waterfall or Courage are OK but another "Breathe Me" would have been epic. And why not? This is P!nk. But they chose to go another direction. Which is why I feel P!nk's collabs with other popstars rarely work. 

Here's hoping her Lumineers and First Aid Kit tracks are lyrically introspective and sonically rich (with real instruments). 

Edit: Oops sorry was replying to my quotes and I didn't realise the convo had moved on. 

Edited by dfantasy

9 hours ago, dfantasy said:

Waterfall or Courage are OK but another "Breathe Me" would have been epic. And why not? This is P!nk. But they chose to go another direction. Which is why I feel P!nk's collabs with other popstars rarely work. 

Here's hoping her Lumineers and First Aid Kit tracks are lyrically introspective and sonically rich (with real instruments). 

Edit: Oops sorry was replying to my quotes and I didn't realise the convo had moved on. 

What is a Breathe Me?

51 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

What is a Breathe Me?

45 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

:giraffe:

There was a time when Sia's music was good...

11 hours ago, Braz said:

Japan Edition would serve, forgot about "More". :celestial5:

More is a great track. It’s a shambles that it’s still not made it’s way on to streaming or anything else.

16 minutes ago, P!nk said:

More is a great track. It’s a shambles that it’s still not made it’s way on to streaming or anything else.

Remember when she had to do a shoutout "please go check out this song 'More'" on one of the interviews? Her label is so ridiculous. 

33 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

Remember when she had to do a shoutout "please go check out this song 'More'" on one of the interviews? Her label is so ridiculous. 

She did???? I didn't know that:bloo: