Rihanna denies new music coming soon

Supervillain

6 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Does she even have a passion for music anymore like…it just seems like a means to an end at this point and she seems far more content growing her business empire. I wouldn’t be surprised if she never toured again.

definitely way less passion, if any at all. Lift Me Up, for all its "aw, that's nice, sweet, cute, beautiful, etc" appeal was boring. it was bare minimum from Rihanna with sloppy vocal production and an overall sleepy tone. 

the Super Bowl is no joke so i don't doubt she will bring it. it seems like LMU and Half Time shows are more ways to get her comfortable and back in the scene before just dropping a mega blockbuster album. if she really tried, she could surprise drop with visuals waiting out of nowhere and easily secure a record breaking debut. but she has to want it

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• collin

• #Beautiful

• Breathe On Moi

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

Well 

In the interview she says that there is no album coming before the Superbowl 

But there is new music coming 

And for those who say that by new music she meant LMU , just to remind you the day LMU was released she said that there are bops coming soon and the fans would kill her if they were waiting all these years for a lullaby 

So i believe the lead will be released around SuperBowl and the album before Summer . End of story 

This interview where she says that no album is coming happened before LMU's release. So when she talks about new music coming, she is likely talking about LMU (although, I'd love to be proven wrong). 

Also, the "my fans would kill me if they waited all these years for a lullaby" is from much earlier this year, it was not from last week. People just used this as a lame drag because she released a ballad. 

I do want new music from her, as soon as possible, but this interview really is not promising on that front. She literally said "I have to get to work" :rip:

6 hours ago, Konril said:

Listen here ??? you sick ?, twisted Bajan demon ?, when I catch you Miss Robyn Fenty ???, I swear to god ?, I will drag you and I will beat your ass☠️ . You stupid Bajan ***** *pants* ???. **** you and **** all the make-up gurus ? who stan you ***** ?. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe!

:skull: 

The Navy taking L after L after L are L…

Her heart's not in music anymore which is sad but it is what it is.

This just means I prob wont be interested in any of her music moving forward because I'll know she aint into it like she used to be. Fair enough.

it is almost like Rihanna did not want to break the record of most #1 songs . she could have had that by now if she kept releasing

5 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

If the lead hasn't come out by the time she performs at the Superbowl then I'll have to return my stan card. I'm tired of her, I'm tired of her lies, I'm tired of her having ZERO respect for her fans, I'm tired of her constantly supporting questionable, problematic people and I'm just DONE waiting for her to do something. She can keep selling her Avon makeup and jockstraps for all I care, good luck to those who stick with her after all this bs. 

EfRO0YRUwAEzmnw.jpg

8 hours ago, Konril said:

Listen here ??? you sick ?, twisted Bajan demon ?, when I catch you Miss Robyn Fenty ???, I swear to god ?, I will drag you and I will beat your ass☠️ . You stupid Bajan ***** *pants* ???. **** you and **** all the make-up gurus ? who stan you ***** ?. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe!

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Remember when she reissued her vinyls but they were $100 you had to buy with merch :ace: it's over :redface:(I still want Anti on vinyl sigh)

I think she’s doing the Super Bowl to lose her baby fat - get that fitness in à la JLO.

It’s really sad but my gut is saying she isn’t making an album again. Maybe if the Super Bowl really takes off for her, but even with ANTI, after a long break, it seemed like she was scared of first week sales. Like Samsung had to get involved and buy a million copies to inflate her numbers. She’s scared of her brand being tampered.

Guess we should be happy with a couple fun songs next year and a goodbye tour lol.

im depressed!!!!

4 minutes ago, ALA said:

Remember when she reissued her vinyls but they were $100 you had to buy with merch :ace: it's over :redface:(I still want Anti on vinyl sigh)

the biggest robbery of 2021 :bibliahh: and some vinyl collectors even bought all the drop

Let her go for the full 10 years at this point 

**** it, make it 40 like ABBA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.