Rihanna denies new music coming soon

Supervillain

There is still GGGB to return to. 15 years later those bops still slap.

At this point I don't think we will ever get new music from her.

Edited by FallenFroot

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• collin

• #Beautiful

• Badgalbriel

Serving Xtina from 2013-2017 vibes. :rip:

Didn't Rihanna once say that fashion is her #1 and that music was just a way for her to get there? Writing camps were the reason she was churning out albums yearly back then. Apart from that, she was never that involved with her music tbh so it wouldn't surprise me if she actually never returned to it

werent there several reports years ago that she was recording a double album???

I actually wanna cry, why does she hate us so much?

This lazy rat. Hope her make up brands sinks  to oblivion once people wake up to see she’s now a ugly, lazy, fat version of her former self. Literally nothing left to stan at this point.

Edited by Mau ®

5 hours ago, katara said:

The Superbowl is just for advertisements. She just wants to plaster Fenty products all over 150M+ americans TV screens :dies:

the makeup maven is truly a mastermind.mp3

12 minutes ago, FallenFroot said:

There is still GGGB to return to. 15 years later those bops still slap.

At this point I don't think we will ever get new music from her.

we got some last week tho

9 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

werent there several reports years ago that she was recording a double album???

was the source twitter?

Edited by fridayteenage

I mean she mentioned a project of some kind, whatever that is, maybe she doesn’t want to give away any details. It’s supposed to be a surprise. 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Konril said:

Listen here ??? you sick ?, twisted Bajan demon ?, when I catch you Miss Robyn Fenty ???, I swear to god ?, I will drag you and I will beat your ass☠️ . You stupid Bajan ***** *pants* ???. **** you and **** all the make-up gurus ? who stan you ***** ?. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe!

lmfaooo

WHEW the way being part of the Navy is now akin to being a Kim stan. we have to chuckle :rip:

This has me in tears

The way she said "oh my god they will think my new album is coming" with fear and disdain? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

But when it's time to talk about some random foundation or lipstick she's got like a pregnancy GLOW :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I mean she mentioned a project of some kind, whatever that is, maybe she doesn’t want to give away any details. It’s supposed to be a surprise. 

spacer.png

This was before lmu was released  :rip: that was the special project 

How to become the most hated MPG overnight: a documentarih 

You all need to grow up. If she doesn’t release an album, she doesn’t release why y’all having tantrums?

This is both hilarious and exhausting at the same time :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

This is my guess:

She really only cares about her overall brand/image as far as it can help her beauty products line, which is her main focus atm. So she judged it was time to remind the public that she became famous for being a singer, hence Superbowl and a tour next year. And she also thought she needed to release some new music, so they've chosen to go about it in a 'safe' way with a soundtrack single, maybe a high-profile collab next year and a stand-alone single or two. That way if the songs flop, she is still headlining the Superbowl and doing a successful Greatest Hits tour. Whereas a whole new album is much riskier, if it flops then it risks damaging Rihanna's overall brand and putting into question her relevance in today's market.

Yeah, this is what I think as well tbh. It’s all about the Rihanna brand as a whole, releasing new music is a risk for her businesses now

29 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Oh god :deadbanana2:

And thanks bloody God for that

Edited by Winged

not her 503'ing her music career like this :rip: Sephora won

2 hours ago, Protocol said:

This is my guess:

She really only cares about her overall brand/image as far as it can help her beauty products line, which is her main focus atm. So she judged it was time to remind the public that she became famous for being a singer, hence Superbowl and a tour next year. And she also thought she needed to release some new music, so they've chosen to go about it in a 'safe' way with a soundtrack single, maybe a high-profile collab next year and a stand-alone single or two. That way if the songs flop, she is still headlining the Superbowl and doing a successful Greatest Hits tour. Whereas a whole new album is much riskier, if it flops then it risks damaging Rihanna's overall brand and putting into question her relevance in today's market.

Yeah, I've always said this, even as a stan

1 hour ago, La Reina said:

Serving Xtina from 2013-2017 vibes. :rip:

Didn't Rihanna once say that fashion is her #1 and that music was just a way for her to get there? Writing camps were the reason she was churning out albums yearly back then. Apart from that, she was never that involved with her music tbh so it wouldn't surprise me if she actually never returned to it

No, she has most definitely never said that. :rip:

1 hour ago, Mau ® said:

This lazy rat. Hope her make up brands sinks  to oblivion once people wake up to see she’s now a ugly, lazy, fat version of her former self. Literally nothing left to stan at this point.

Tf? 

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Wait :bibliahh:

Ok NO WONDER "Lift Me Up" is getting such an insane push then. This song was the entirety of the musical comeback. I cannot.

The competiveness of booking stadiums from Taylor and Beyoncé for Summer 2023 must of been too much. I could see an album mid to late next year and stadium tour to follow in Summer 2024.

ugh this *****…

idk the dissapointment feels different this time. 

bye rihanna.

3 hours ago, Klein said:

Where did she confirmed that? Because in the video in the OP she pretty much states that an album is not on the way.

4 hours ago, zzmyth said:

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I honestly think they’re talking about this same interview because she says she has some music coming out and a side project, but this was filmed before LMU came out. 

…so that project/new music is LMU most likely. :redface:

3 hours ago, zzmyth said:

That interview is PREVIOUS TO LMU being released. 

She was obviously being cautious on what she can and cannot say

Well 

In the interview she says that there is no album coming before the Superbowl 

But there is new music coming 

And for those who say that by new music she meant LMU , just to remind you the day LMU was released she said that there are bops coming soon and the fans would kill her if they were waiting all these years for a lullaby 

So i believe the lead will be released around SuperBowl and the album before Summer . End of story 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.