• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• collin

• #Beautiful

• Breathe On Moi

3 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

what was said sis cuz I meltdowned 

she said there will be a special project and apparently this interview was made before LMU was announced. :rip: 

10 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Does she even have a passion for music anymore like…it just seems like a means to an end at this point and she seems far more content growing her business empire. I wouldn’t be surprised if she never toured again.

I honestly don’t think she’s that into music anymore.

Even when Beyoncé was taking a 6 years break to grow her family and business, she still put out two musical projects, a whole ass visual album and two WW tours! 

spacer.png

I find her to be an absolute ***** now. Total lies, making fans wait for years and always saying music is coming, now she is playing coy. I really wish Pink did the Super Bowl instead! 

:ahh:

I mean this was obvious as soon as they pulled Born Again from the soundtrack. She was clearly testing the waters with LMU, saw the reception and said nope never again.

E-z18-XWEAA1SLT.thumb.png.9b2e436ff435f280e9a6876cea38ed69.png

she's literally LAUGHING at the navy :ahh: 

i'm thirsty ngl but it's just so funny :toofunny3: ofc ***** ppl thought new music was coming with sb i can't with this woman

There's no way, wtf. I thought she was going back to that Rih November release cycle. :toofunny2: I'm so done with her. ******* release an album. It's not even funny atp. 

The way she's so annoyed we assumed new music would accompany her once in a lifetime performance???? Bye Rihanna. 

If she performs Lift Me Up at the Superbowl :rip: 

I HATE HERRRRRR

WELL WE KNOW SHES A ******* LIAR SO MAYBE SHES LYING!!! LIKE ALWays

I get it, she be serving "Xtina releasing Liberation for 5 years" with that reaction :ahh:

but she didn't say that she wont be releasing it

just said that the SB and music are unrelated - just shows that she isn't running to promote the whole album there

we might be getting a Lead tho (which would be smart to do)

Im taking it as - they just dont have the date on when the album will drop

might be after or before SB

this is why I never drag navy. She drag them more merciless than I ever could :lmao:

17 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

she said there will be a special project and apparently this interview was made before LMU was announced. :rip: 

:deadbanana4:  @GoodGuyGoneGhetto I know you working for them now 

She is a known troll, I would have been more concerned if she said music is coming soon like every past few years. Her actually saying its not coming means it might have a chance of getting release 

3 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I get it, she be serving "Xtina releasing Liberation for 5 years" with that reaction :ahh:

but she didn't say that she wont be releasing it

just said that the SB and music are unrelated - just shows that she isn't running to promote the whole album there

we might be getting a Lead tho (which would be smart to do)

Im taking it as - they just dont have the date on when the album will drop

might be after or before SB

:deadbanana4: poor soul 

Good. If there's one thing the last couple of weeks have shown, is that the public doesn't need Rihanna and shes better off selling lipglosss.

5 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:deadbanana4: poor soul 

i am a Belieber #FentyFaith

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

Honestly the smartest thing would be not to release an album.

If she flops and the media starts treating her like they did to Katy in 2017, Taylor in 2017 too, or Gaga in 2013, the image of her empire will be damaged.

Twitter wants to end her rn, and for some reason they have some influence over the media

There’s very little too win and too much to lose for her releasing a new album after how LMU was received.

:rip: you ppl are out of your minds 

1 hour ago, Alina M said:

Why did she say this now, her fans already had a horrible week:bibliahh:

This interview was recorded weeks ago before LMU was released

But I was dragged by fellow Navy’s saying that she didn’t waste her hype cause R9’s lead is still coming, despite the fact I pointed out multiple times that we never had any confirmation of more music coming.

I was told I wasn’t a real stan but you would think after stanning this woman for so long, the Navy would have learned she’s a troll and if she doesn’t confirm something herself, then it’s not happening and even then sometimes she lies. 

Enjoy LMU girls! It’s all we’re getting along with a cute performance in February. :bird:

26 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

I mean this was obvious as soon as they pulled Born Again from the soundtrack. She was clearly testing the waters with LMU, saw the reception and said nope never again.

E-z18-XWEAA1SLT.thumb.png.9b2e436ff435f280e9a6876cea38ed69.png

The interview was from three weeks ago goofball

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.