Rihanna denies new music coming soon

Supervillain

38 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Denial: It's not unusual to respond to the strong and often sudden feelings by pretending the loss or change isn't happening. Denying it gives you time to more gradually absorb the news and begin to process it. This is a common defense mechanism and helps numb you to the intensity of the situation.

:ahh:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• collin

• #Beautiful

• Klein

good, after recent events.... we don't want it!!!!! i doubt she even worked on anything other than that BP soundtrack song. 

I'm speechless...  she has to be kidding..  it's something she would do and joke about :lakitu:

I guess she knew how ruthless her fans lashing LMU and decided to scrap the project :gaycat7:

Oh na na... What's my name! Not Rihanna the musician

9v5J2yo.gif

She said I cosplayed as a musician so that I could wear top notched make up.

dTahQAG.gif

Makeup was ALWAYS my true passion.

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

????

That user is just off and acts like anything anyone says about rih at all is a "DrAG"

Just now, Starchild said:

That user is just off and acts like anything anyone says about rih at all is a "DrAG"

That **** was so dumb that I didn't even know what to answer. 

When she said the album was coming soon she didn't release now she's doing it in reverse :jonny4:

I would think shes releasing the lead first and the album after the SB, makes most sense and she's a troll so 

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

I’m content with ANTI being Rih’s final album. It felt like a good culmination of her career, she addressed her critics in it, proved she had vocal prowess and showed she can have a creative vision. She doesn’t have anything left to prove. She’s the biggest hitmaker of all time with a portfolio of hits that will always keep her in the GP’s mind

Girl:rip: I guess if it's a coping mechanism but you know this ain't true.

Rihanna actually gave us something to show us that she has one or more albums left in her for a full circle.

We are not getting that, though.

Edited by slw84

The Navy should rename into Little Masochists at this point cause ch... 

There are some awful Rihanna fans on this site but I feel sorry for all of them after seeing her disdainful reaction in that video. :biblio:

Ouch.

2 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Where did she confirmed that? Because in the video in the OP she pretty much states that an album is not on the way.

Riri has clearly moved on from music and its ok at least she gave us 8 albumS to look back on and listen to 

If the lead hasn't come out by the time she performs at the Superbowl then I'll have to return my stan card. I'm tired of her, I'm tired of her lies, I'm tired of her having ZERO respect for her fans, I'm tired of her constantly supporting questionable, problematic people and I'm just DONE waiting for her to do something. She can keep selling her Avon makeup and jockstraps for all I care, good luck to those who stick with her after all this bs. 

she's such a menace, if she really doesn't release an album :rip:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Denial: It's not unusual to respond to the strong and often sudden feelings by pretending the loss or change isn't happening. Denying it gives you time to more gradually absorb the news and begin to process it. This is a common defense mechanism and helps numb you to the intensity of the situation.

58 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

????

smug-wink.gif

Edited by ImsoLOUD

hmmm, when has she ever been this forthcoming about no new album coming soon? She always danced around the question. Just might be a deflection because I think she gonna do a surprise drop. I'm putting it out there in the universe. My predictions are rarely wrong. 

yeah I hope Lift Me Up keeps bombing.

41 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

Well hopefully LMU underperforming has humbled her since then. 

She clearly needs huge promo like the SuperBowl to push an album out atp. 

It's literally a lullaby and is sitting pretty at #2 on the hot 100. I hate how overdramatic girls get on this site lol. 

1 minute ago, Navyboy20 said:

It's literally a lullaby and is sitting pretty at #2 on the hot 100. I hate how overdramatic girls get on this site lol. 

I mean.... they're embarassing really. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.