Rihanna denies new music coming soon

Supervillain

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

You know what's funny? She not only doesn't really have new material, but the old one is scrapped too. One of Roc Nation artists will soon release a former R9 song she had ready, it was even registered. I assume most of the songs from that time are now being pitched around to other artists.

and you are now a dej jam executive to know this tea right?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• collin

• #Beautiful

• Breathe On Moi

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

You know what's funny? She not only doesn't really have new material, but the old one is scrapped too. One of Roc Nation artists will soon release a former R9 song she had ready, it was even registered. I assume most of the songs from that time are now being pitched around to other artists.

Well it's over

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

:coffee:

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

So she's starting from scratch for R9? :gaycat6:

if she's even starting at all ofc :gaycat6:

Well that's the final FINAL nail. Goodbye my Rihanna stanage: 2007-2016 RIP :rip:

Who is rihleasing that rihject though? Rita Ora? Jess Glynne?

4 hours ago, zzmyth said:

and you are now a dej jam executive to know this tea right?

He is an insider who works at Warner and has been super reliable all this time.

I know you are very hopeful and excited but this info from BZ is confirmation that no new music besides the 2 BP songs is coming.

Could you just be wrong for once? :deadbanana4:

Please don't tell me Jess Glynne scammed an R9 track. :rip: I rebuke it!

5 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

:noparty:

Well that's it I guess

I hope she serves for this farewell stadium tour cause we certainly ain't getting another one (tour or album) 

It lines up: She just said Super Bowl was "now or never". she wants to go out with a bang

If she's happy I'm happy :weeps:

6 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

:bibliahh:

SO over her.

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

this is actually shocking because for anyone else, the Super Bowl would be a surefire indicator that new music or SOMETHING is on the way :deadbanana4: a mess and a half

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

well......... :rip:

Honestly this was pretty clear to me after watching the interviews on the Savage red carpet. I'm glad it's kinda confirmed now, at least I know what to expect. Also this is Rihanna, she can put together an album in 4 months if she's in the mood for it. I can see an album in summer 2023.

On 11/7/2022 at 10:20 AM, CaptainMusic said:

Unless she’s planning on surprise dropping an album this is absolutely ridiculous, why do the SuperBowl after such a long break without new music? SMH

Because it's a legacy-sealer that puts her in the highest echelon of the biggest entertainers in history. I still think there will be some sort of drop tied to the SB.

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

yeah she can keep it atp lol

Lol... it's been so ******* annoying stanning this woman. What a way to go out

WELL, Navy looks like we've SUNKEN

It's been a good run :gaycat7:

16 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Normani or Tinashe :duca: 

17 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Tbh none of this is even surprising and she obviously had stopped recording any music from like early 2020 onwards too (between Covid, pregnancy and focus on her other businesses), so it makes sense why she’d have no new material.

Her going in the studio a month or so ago was obviously for LMU (hence why Kuk recently tweeted about working on a special track) and likely mixing for her SBHT set (which I assume is done since they’d be working on production now, which they’d need the set list for the most part for)

The SB (and any other festivals she may do) are to benefit her image to help sell her other businesses. There is no album coming next year nor will there be a tour. I think the Navy needs to stop being optimistic and just manifesting and enjoy the SB and call it a day 

PS we have every reason to not have faith in her

I’ve been saying since LMU was announced that it was going to drop and SB was going to come and go with no album lol. I hate that she was my fave during childhood. Like I will always love her but disappointing she obviously isn’t interested in doing what made her famous in the first place. I’m glad she’s happy :heart:

17 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

:rip: she's over

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.