Rihanna denies new music coming soon

Supervillain

I’ve been saying since LMU was announced that it was going to drop and SB was going to come and go with no album lol. I hate that she was my fave during childhood. Like I will always love her but disappointing she obviously isn’t interested in doing what made her famous in the first place. I’m glad she’s happy :heart:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• collin

• Badgalbriel

• #Beautiful

17 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

You know what's funny? She not only doesn't really have new material, but the old one is scrapped too. One of Roc Nation artists will soon release a former R9 song she had ready, it was even registered. I assume most of the songs from that time are now being pitched around to other artists.

:rip: she's over

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 7:43 AM, BlackoutZone said:

You know what's funny? She not only doesn't really have new material, but the old one is scrapped too. One of Roc Nation artists will soon release a former R9 song she had ready, it was even registered. I assume most of the songs from that time are now being pitched around to other artists.

messy as ****. is that why theirs been rumors of rita ora taking some of those said songs? at this point i can't even feel bad for her. this clearly isn't a priority to her anymore but what's strange is that isn't she confirmed to tour next year?

On 11/14/2022 at 12:07 PM, Feanor said:

So she's starting from scratch for R9? :gaycat6:

if she's even starting at all ofc :gaycat6:

mariah looks ethereal in your avi what a beauty and talent to match

On 11/14/2022 at 12:33 PM, katara said:

He is an insider who works at Warner and has been super reliable all this time.

I know you are very hopeful and excited but this info from BZ is confirmation that no new music besides the 2 BP songs is coming.

the rumor was a double dance right? a dancehall/reggae album and then the other more urban/pop?

On 11/14/2022 at 1:12 PM, BOAZ said:

Well that's it I guess

I hope she serves for this farewell stadium tour cause we certainly ain't getting another one (tour or album) 

It lines up: She just said Super Bowl was "now or never". she wants to go out with a bang

If she's happy I'm happy :weeps:

she can at least serve us a farewell.mp3 album like god damn

On 11/14/2022 at 12:58 PM, Heartbreak Prince said:

Please don't tell me Jess Glynne scammed an R9 track. :rip: I rebuke it!

id rather it be given to rita who essentially was passed off and marketed as a diluted rihanna 

On 11/15/2022 at 12:04 AM, collin said:

Normani or Tinashe :duca: 

please let it be Tinashe that would be so full circle. if their is anyone worthy to be a successor and take RIRI's place it's TINASHE 

It was predictable. Shes been recording since 2018 and Im sure she recorded like 100+ songs and still adding and removing songs constantly. 

Rita might as well snatch those.. 

She's the only one that can maybe do it some justice. 

No jess :redface: hate her voice