Rihanna denies new music coming soon

Supervillain

I feel like she's doing a Greatest Hits album... which in all honesty is overdue for her, with all those number 1s and even more classic top 10/5 hits in her catalogue. This way, she can maybe release 1 or 2 new songs off this GH album in time for the SuperBowl, get all the publicity and promotion to gear up for a proper album release later in 2023 and skyrocket her tour ticket sales for 2023/24.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImsoLOUD

• collin

• #Beautiful

• Badgalbriel

It's giving "Black Panther track is it... see y'all at the Super Bowl for a collection of my Greatest Hits vol. 1 + a single (maybe)"

On 11/7/2022 at 7:19 PM, ALA said:

Remember when she reissued her vinyls but they were $100 you had to buy with merch :ace: it's over :redface:(I still want Anti on vinyl sigh)

She’s about her billions!

On 11/7/2022 at 12:48 PM, CristianGarcia said:

She said it took her 3 days to record Lift Me Up and that was a ballad...

She could start from scratch today and have a 13 track album recorded by Christmas if she wanted to :rip:

I told ya her going to the studio a few weeks ago was to record LMU and there is no album :skull:

but mess, did they really scrap Born Again from the OST when it plays at the end of the film?? :skull:

On 11/9/2022 at 11:20 AM, Ricanaire said:

can someone hack her hard drives and just leak all of her **** that she’s not releasing!

no. then she will definitely not release again :skull:

HDD said she’s rumored to be going on tour in 2023, so she must have a new album coming. Maybe she wants it to be a surprise 

1 hour ago, inmymendes said:

HDD said she’s rumored to be going on tour in 2023, so she must have a new album coming. Maybe she wants it to be a surprise 

Internet tells me j lo did a tour five years after her previous album

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

I told ya her going to the studio a few weeks ago was to record LMU and there is no album :skull:

but mess, did they really scrap Born Again from the OST when it plays at the end of the film?? :skull:

Born Again is out on all platforms

If there is no album Q1 of 2023 I will unstan.

I am going to go and stream RENAISSANCE all day

I'm officially an antianna. It's on sight for her, she better have her hands UP.

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

Internet tells me j lo did a tour five years after her previous album

JLo still actively put out singles

spacer.png

Edited by Vixen Eyes

On 11/10/2022 at 5:01 AM, MexicanLiLMonster said:

I feel like she's doing a Greatest Hits album... which in all honesty is overdue for her, with all those number 1s and even more classic top 10/5 hits in her catalogue. This way, she can maybe release 1 or 2 new songs off this GH album in time for the SuperBowl, get all the publicity and promotion to gear up for a proper album release later in 2023 and skyrocket her tour ticket sales for 2023/24.

Greatest hits? What's the point? Which artists have even released a greatest hits album in the past decade? They're irrelevant with streaming now. 

R9 lead prior to the SB like mid/late Jan and then the album shortly after the SB with single #2 end of Feb / early March would of been ideal, but this interview obviously indicates there is NO album coming anytime soon :rip:  

If she was going to release a new track to be performed at the SB it would of been a new track from Black Panther, but after hearing those 2 songs there's no chance of them being included. 

Guys she obviously said this cuz she wants to wait for the right moment to announce it/surprise release it.....she's not doing the Super Bowl, black panther soundtrack, and (rumored) touring in 2023 for nothing....

18 hours ago, Maxxie said:

If there is no album Q1 of 2023 I will unstan.

I am going to go and stream RENAISSANCE all day

It’s no better over here. The roc nation girls are simply evil 

13 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Greatest hits? What's the point? Which artists have even released a greatest hits album in the past decade? They're irrelevant with streaming now. 

R9 lead prior to the SB like mid/late Jan and then the album shortly after the SB with single #2 end of Feb / early March would of been ideal, but this interview obviously indicates there is NO album coming anytime soon :rip:  

If she was going to release a new track to be performed at the SB it would of been a new track from Black Panther, but after hearing those 2 songs there's no chance of them being included. 

The Weeknd, and it did quite well.

The overreactions in here. All she said was an album isn’t coming before the Super Bowl, which is fine. She then went on to say she’s actively back in the studio recording now

I don’t see the issue in focusing on her existing catalog at the SB and dropping a new album later on in 2023. Especially with rumored plans of tour/festivals. 

Shes so annoying :dies: Having released her lead single or the whole album along with the Superbowl would be iconic. 

I don't believe her. It would be stupid to not release a new album or single after the Superbowl performance to strike while the iron will still be hot and the general public remembers her again. She'll have many people flocking to stream her catalogue. Perfect timing for new music.

She released 8 studio albums  back to back for a decade. Shame on you guys for pushing her to release again so soon let her enjoy life & enjoy the baby she literally just had ever thought she might want more kids?

She was a teen when that first album came out & it’s been non stop.

She released two really cute songs that was ripped into pieces. Both songs were personal to her yet it was trash. 

She’s so heartbroken i wouldn’t release either. She has two more sinks under her contract. 

Give her time.

So album will not come before super bowl :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.