Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

CHARLIE vs. Harry's House

Charlie vs. Harry's House 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Pop Boy released the better album this year?

    • Charlie
      46%
      13
    • Harry's House
      53%
      15

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two of ATRL's favorite pop boys released their third studio album this year.  Which delivered the better album?

 

CHARLIE

1. That's Hilarious

2. Charlie Be Quiet!

3. Light Switch

4. There's A First Time For Everything

5. Smell's Like Me

6. Left and Right

7. Loser

8. When You're Sad I'm Sad

9. Mark's On My Neck

10. Tears On My Piano

11. I Don't Like Her Anymore

12. No More Drama

 

 

Harry's House

1. Music For a Sushi Restaurant

2. Late Night Talking

3. Grapejuice

4. As It Was

5. Daylight

6. Little Freak

7. Matilda

8. Cinema

9. Daydreaming

10. Keep Driving

11. Satellite

12. Boyfriends

13. Love of My Life

 

That's Hilarious  Vs. Music For a Sushi Restaurant

Charlie Be Quiet! Vs.  Late Night Talking

Light Switch Vs. Grapejuice

There's A First Time For Everything Vs. As It Was

Smell's Like Me Vs. Daylight

Left and Right Vs. Little Freak

Loser Vs. Matilda

When You're Sad I'm Sad Vs. Cinema

Mark's On My Neck Vs. Daydreaming

Tears On My Piano Vs. Keep Driving

I Don't Like Her Anymore Vs. Satellite

No More Drama Vs.  Boyfriends

 

CHARLIE: 8  Harys House: 4

 

Bonus Obsessed Vs. Love of My Life

That's Hilarious  Vs. Music For a Sushi Restaurant

Charlie Be Quiet! Vs.  Late Night Talking

Light Switch Vs. Grapejuice

There's A First Time For Everything Vs. As It Was

Smell's Like Me Vs. Daylight

Left and Right Vs. Little Freak

Loser Vs. Matilda

When You're Sad I'm Sad Vs. Cinema

Mark's On My Neck Vs. Daydreaming

Tears On My Piano Vs. Keep Driving

I Don't Like Her Anymore Vs. Satellite

No More Drama Vs.  Boyfriends

 

tied so decided round

 

Obsessed Vs. Love of My Life

 

4 minutes ago, Polgg48 said:

That's Hilarious  Vs. Music For a Sushi Restaurant

Charlie Be Quiet! Vs.  Late Night Talking

Light Switch Vs. Grapejuice

There's A First Time For Everything Vs. As It Was

Smell's Like Me Vs. Daylight

Left and Right Vs. Little Freak

Loser Vs. Matilda

When You're Sad I'm Sad Vs. Cinema

Mark's On My Neck Vs. Daydreaming

Tears On My Piano Vs. Keep Driving

I Don't Like Her Anymore Vs. Satellite

No More Drama Vs.  Boyfriends

 

tied so decided round

 

Obsessed Vs. Love of My Life

 

Smells Like me is the 2nd best song :biblio:

That's Hilarious  Vs. Music For a Sushi Restaurant

Charlie Be Quiet! Vs.  Late Night Talking

Light Switch Vs. Grapejuice

There's A First Time For Everything Vs. As It Was

Smell's Like Me Vs. Daylight

Left and Right Vs. Little Freak

Loser Vs. Matilda

When You're Sad I'm Sad Vs. Cinema

Mark's On My Neck Vs. Daydreaming

Tears On My Piano Vs. Keep Driving

I Don't Like Her Anymore Vs. Satellite

No More Drama Vs.  Boyfriends

59 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

That's Hilarious  Vs. Music For a Sushi Restaurant

Charlie Be Quiet! Vs. Late Night Talking

Light Switch Vs. Grapejuice

There's A First Time For Everything Vs. As It Was

Smell's Like Me Vs. Daylight

Left and Right Vs. Little Freak

Loser Vs. Matilda

When You're Sad I'm Sad Vs. Cinema

Mark's On My Neck Vs. Daydreaming

Tears On My Piano Vs. Keep Driving

I Don't Like Her Anymore Vs. Satellite

No More Drama Vs.  Boyfriends

 

Obsessed Vs. Love of My Life

 

@Insanity The fact that I had only to change the first two of the picks from your comment and nothing else while copying your post :dies:

:fan: taste.

Tears On My Piano, Smells Like Me and Loser r career highlights :jonnycat:

The critics seem to agree

Never thought I’d say this but CHARLIE. Late Night Talking and Matilda are the only two songs I still listen to from Harry’s House, whereas I like the majority of CHARLIE.

44 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

The absolute taste :clap3: And critics are stanning as they should!

He did what he had to do

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.