where do these emotes come from

gorillaz

• ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, gorillaz said:

these cats & yellow ppl: :gaycat: :gaycat4: :clownny: :alexz:

is there a discord server or something that hosts them btw

People make them/find them/send me them and they are hosted here on the site.

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Idk but we need to add these ones:

rudecat-3some.gif

rude-cat-bench.gif

rude-cat-cry.gif

rude-cat-cry.gif

*bookmarks for later for no reason*

These are from the old Earthbound video game. Most of them are edited ofc

:jonny5::jonnycat::WAP::jonny:

The :jonny::jonny2:  is originally an enemy from Mother 3 (Also known as Earthbound outside of Japan. Unfortunately this game remains a Japanese exclusive to this very day.) the enemy is known as Negative Man and never attacks the player or their team. They just spend the entire match self deprecating itself and crying. Ironically, it has a high HP.  The other iterations are all ATRL originals. 

The :gaycat1:I think originated from an anime?

16 hours ago, Daydream said:

rudecat-3some.gif

rude-cat-bench.gif

rude-cat-cry.gif

I live of this one

rude-cat-bench.gif

On 9/11/2022 at 1:04 PM, Rachel Berry said:

The :jonny::jonny2:  is originally an enemy from Mother 3 (Also known as Earthbound outside of Japan. Unfortunately this game remains a Japanese exclusive to this very day.) the enemy is known as Negative Man and never attacks the player or their team. They just spend the entire match self deprecating itself and crying. Ironically, it has a high HP.  The other iterations are all ATRL originals. 

The :gaycat1:I think originated from an anime?

yes. he's Chiyo's dad from Azumanga Daioh.

On 9/13/2022 at 12:01 AM, Patient Zero said:

We need this "girls are fighing" one

spacer.png

On 9/11/2022 at 12:25 AM, Daydream said:

rudecat-3some.gif

rude-cat-bench.gif

rude-cat-cry.gif

oh we need these :bibliahh:

This thread is the sign of a new ATRL generation. There's always someone asking the same question every couple of years. :gaycat3:

i found... a lot :rip: add all of these mods!

Top Answered Question Stickers for Android & iOS | Gfycathttp://24.media.tumblr.com/688b438f5d0680f990b6fdd9f3a2ecd2/tumblr_n0hpzefCju1saym39o1_250.gifTransparent thirst — You need theseRude Cat Dream GIF - Rude Cat Dream Thinking - Discover & Share GIFsRude Cat Draw M Like One Of Your French Girls GIF - Rude Cat Draw M Like  One Of Your French Girls - Discover & Share GIFsRude Cat Dance GIF - Rude Cat Dance - Discover & Share GIFsSticker Maker - Pixel catSticker Maker - Pixel catSticker Maker - Pixel catSticker Maker - Pixel cat

Pat GIF - Find on GIFERBe your Truth - Album on Imgurhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m016tf0De91qczbido1_500.gifChiyo's Dad Collectionyukoki { codes } — Chiyo's Dad CollectionNFF. — Chiyo's Dad Collectionimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.