Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Happy 6 years BLACKPINK!

Featured Replies

the biggest girl group of the streaming era!

 

 

 

 

congratulations for the 6 years

BLACKPINK

Edited by supertiffany

I still don't understand how a label can mismanage such massive group 

I was just watching BP House again and remembering when i decided to stan them.  I love a group that BAKES and gives ACTUAL REAL COOKIES to their fans.  I don't trust these new groups and their "cookies".  :eddie:

17 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I still don't understand how a label can mismanage such massive group 

I wouldn’t say they are mismanaged, they all gained solo endeavours and solo careers so eventually it is more beneficial for the girls themselves. 

Edited by newuser

I remember being obsessed with Boombayah and Whistle back then, literally, the first thing I would do after school was watching those music videos.

12 minutes ago, newuser said:

I wouldn’t say they are mismanaged, they all gained solo endeavours and solo careers so eventually it is more beneficial for the girls themselves. 

I mean yeah as a brand, the girls are definitely big with lots of sponsors but I'm talking about music-wise. C'mon now, only one album since their debut in 2016? Their girl group stat could've been MUCH bigger if they're aren't poorly handled.

Happy 6 Years of BLACKPINK and this iconic queen :jonny5:

 

original.gif

2 hours ago, Subzero said:

Happy 6 Years of BLACKPINK and this iconic queen :jonny5:

 

original.gif

jennie is the revolution :jonny5:

The fact that this is probably going to be there last year as a group and they’ve barley really done anything with their music careers is sad.

Tbh they peaked with Boombayah and Whistle so that's kinda sad. What was the last song they released, Kill This Love?

1 hour ago, cOe said:

Tbh they peaked with Boombayah and Whistle so that's kinda sad. What was the last song they released, Kill This Love?

dbb967474546d0d966736d5c9059f156.gif

2 hours ago, kawk said:

dbb967474546d0d966736d5c9059f156.gif

Ah yes, it was Lovesick girls It was a pretty fun bop but Kill this Love was the last time they SNATCHED me. There's a comeback soon, yay

Edited by cOe

6 minutes ago, cOe said:

Ah yes, it was Lovesick girls It was a pretty fun bop but Kill this Love was the last time they SNATCHED me. There's a comeback soon, yay

Lovesick Girls is their best song in my eyes. ?

Thank you for the bop Sour Candy is queens :jonnycat:

 

And for the gorgeous singles i used to dance to in the club :WAP:

Wow 6 years, that is like decades in kpop years:cries::jonny5: Happy Anniversary!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.