Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

She was queenie for this bridge

Featured Replies

And I'm searching for things that I just cannot see
Why don't you, don't you, don't you come and be with me?
I pretend to be cool with me, wanna believe
That I can do it on my own without my heart on my sleeve
I'm running, I'm running, catch up with me, life
Where is the love that I'm looking to find?
IT'S ALL IN ME, CAN'T YOU SEE?? WHY CAN'T YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE???

IT'S ALL IN MEEEEEEEEEE

 

wwwfpujke.gif

Edited by ATWK

A self-written global hit 2nd single

wwwfpujke.gif

If she ever gets to do the Superbowl this song's intro needs to be the opener

Edited by Dark Miracles

One of her best sings :jonnycat: The fact that the lyrics by herself for this and I'm Like a Bird ugh

wwwfpujke.gif

 

 

The outro >>>

 

Where is your logic? 
Who do you need?

Where can you turnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

 

It's a shame how forgotten this top 5 hit was 

 

 

Edited by naval23

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.