Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Viral Halftime Superbowl Tier List

Featured Replies

 

 

 

Interesting results. Do you agree with the list. I felt like it's pretty good, with little bias.

Edited by Timber

Anything on point

But I feel like Beyonce is better than Prince

 

And Lady Gaga deserves an S too

Switch gagas and katys with Britney’s 2001 appearance and 2004 Janet’s creator of YouTube jackson but other than that I agrih

Edited by dirrtydiana

Yah.  Actually I did agree.  Seems like a pretty good ranking. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.