Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SOUR v/s emails i can't send

? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Better?

    • SOUR
      44%
      24
    • emails i can't send
      55%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, Ewan Chaos said:

I don't really like either but SOUR has Good 4 U so I guess her (though Read Your Mind is a bit of a bop).

 

Kinda wanna give Sabrina the vote though for the thin mints and spoon lyrics :bibliahh:

it was a fork btw 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would've thought that Sabrina's album would be better than Sour but after giving it a stream, i prefer Sour.

I prefer Sabrina’s. Maybe that’s just bias because I’ve followed her music for years,   but I just think Sour is a bit overrated. I like all the songs on it, but I never really got the hype for anything but the singles + favourite crime. The rest of the album is very similar and good, but not good enough to keep me streaming it on repeat. I haven’t gotten Sabrina’s album out of my head this past weekend though. Whenever I’m not listening to it, I want to be 

Both are incredible and no-skips albums, but I'd say Sabrina for now, mainly because of variety on it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.