Is ATRL emotionally underdeveloped?

zasderfght

5 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

People here can't handle anybody disagreeing with them without going into complete meltdown mode and calling for mods to ban free speech.

For a while the mods empowered that "safe bubble only" behavior which drove a lot of people out.

But I gotta give it to the mods tho for stepping up their game lately and stop indulging childish spoiled brat behaviors by some.

I don't think asking people to be less racist, fatphobic, and/or homophobic is akin to having a mental breakdown. 

Jokes can be made-- this is an Internet forum, and people are certainly entitled to their preferences, but I do not (and should not) tolerate people saying crap like "I don't date black guys" or "I don't date fat guys." If calling out that type of behavior makes me a snowflake, I rather be known as a snowflake than a racist. 

Edited by zasderfght

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zasderfght

• Donquizote

• Rotunda

• bliaz

Stan culture is pretty messed up, people living vicariously through the often commercial achievements of artists they follow as if it’s some kind of achievement of their own is just embarrassing.  

Can somebody start group therapy for ATRL because this site is a wasteland of lonely gays in need of therapy, an identity and a purpose. (With a few good people of course!)

Mariah Carey Entertainment GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.