Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

The Veronica's Most Underrated Bop!

Featured Replies

Sad that everyone sleeps on this song, I'm glad they added this B-side track to the Untouched Best Of! 

 

 

 

 

:katie2:

who we kidding every song they drop is a gem :worship:

It's decent! Never heard it tho.
wendy-williams-music.gif

I've never actually listened to an album of theirs :chick2:

Edited by flower moon

16 minutes ago, flower moon said:

It's decent! Never heard it tho.
wendy-williams-music.gif

I've never actually listened to an album of theirs :chick2:

Omg. Stop everything you’re doing and immediately listen to their entire “Hook Me Up” album. :chick2: EVERY SONG is a GEM. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by FOCK

53 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Omg. Stop everything you’re doing and immediately listen to their entire “Hook Me Up” album. :chick2: EVERY SONG is a GEM. 

 

 

 

 

Okay I did and I just got done listening at it was okay. Not quite my taste but younger me would've eaten this up!

Favs: Untouched (Obvi), This Love, I Can't Stay Away, and In Another Life. :katie2:

1 minute ago, flower moon said:

Okay I did and I just got done listening at it was okay. Not quite my taste but younger me would've eaten this up!

Favs: Untouched (Obvi), This Love, I Can't Stay Away, and In Another Life. :katie2:

Yay! It is very "of its time", but I maintain it's one of the greatest pop records ever.

 

Those are great picks! :heart:

 

tumblr_mcnr5iVLLk1rygic2.gif

 

 

Came here for silent aka their best song since in my blood 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

I would personally give it to this one but you're right, everything they touch is magical in one way or another

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.