Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Will Beyoncé pull a Taylor Swift?

Featured Replies

Will Beyoncé release Renaissance ACT:2 during the Grammys voting period a la Evermore, so she secures a win for act:1  by everyone talking about her?

That's what I predicted in the Renaissance thread. I can really see it happening. 

She won’t be a factor if BMS is any indication of the quality 

Now that Taylor did the “surprise release” method much more effectively, I can definitely see Beyoncé following Taylor’s lead with an ACT 2.

It's certainly possible.

 

I suspect that the act i would probably come out in like Novemeber or December, so I guess? Not sure if that's an outright bid for AOTY though or just what makes sense in allowing act i to have its moment but not waiting too long to release an act ii.

3 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

are we sure there's gonna be 2 parts??

Seems like it. But who knows. Maybe it was just trolling 

50 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Now that Taylor did the “surprise release” method much more effectively, I can definitely see Beyoncé following Taylor’s lead with an ACT 2.

i can see bey doing that strategy but taylor did not do the surprise drop better bye :deadbanana4:

 

from what i remember it wasnt even a true surprise drop, more like a surprise announcement

I think Beyonce's blueprint is actually Justin Timberlake with The 20/20 Experience, part I and II

1 minute ago, Safe&Sound said:

I think Beyonce's blueprint is actually Justin Timberlake with The 20/20 Experience, part I and II

:cm:

taylor had no serious competition in 2020 everyone was basically a non factor, she wouldve won it without evermore. however beyonce has to deal with adele again.

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

taylor had no serious competition in 2020 everyone was basically a non factor, she wouldve won it without evermore. however beyonce has to deal with adele again.

And Kendrick & Silk Sonic. All Grammy darlings :deadbanana:

 

+ Harry is another strong contender

8 minutes ago, Sept said:

And Kendrick & Silk Sonic. All Grammy darlings :deadbanana:

 

+ Harry is another strong contender

+ theres no way beyonce will win with an house album lmao. if it was jazz maybe but house was never really celebrated at the grammys. only ballads, country, contemporary r&b etc.

1 hour ago, Safe&Sound said:

I think Beyonce's blueprint is actually Justin Timberlake with The 20/20 Experience, part I and II

:cm: As always, but more pretentious.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.