Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Sugababes announce tour

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Goofy said:

General sale started today! 4 shows sold out already - London, Liverpool, Manchester & Bristol

:clap3:

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I wish they would perform "Get Sexy" or "Freedom" but they probably won't, especially "Freedom".

I need Gotta Be You but I also don’t see it happening 

2 hours ago, sk8erfan said:

I need Gotta Be You but I also don’t see it happening 

I wish! The meltdown if they perform this underrated r&b track. They really said: "Hits only please" when they did "Taller In More Ways".

11 hours ago, Goofy said:

General sale started today! 4 shows sold out already - London, Liverpool, Manchester & Bristol

The demand :clap3:

 

tumblr_mphcmvJpNu1qkx3eio2_500.gif

I don't understand why Sioban is in the tour, she just did 1 album with them, on the other hand Heidi did all of them except 1. Mess

19 minutes ago, mrmarrero said:

I don't understand why Sioban is in the tour, she just did 1 album with them, on the other hand Heidi did all of them except 1. Mess

Because she's an original member, unlike Heidi. Because she has a friendship and good working relationship with Mutya and Keisha, unlike Heidi. Because she never stabbed Keisha in the back, unlike Heidi.

  • Author
15 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

Because she's an original member, unlike Heidi. Because she has a friendship and good working relationship with Mutya and Keisha, unlike Heidi. Because she never stabbed Keisha in the back, unlike Heidi.

Siobhan was the first one to be calling Keisha a bully :ahh:

17 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Siobhan was the first one to be calling Keisha a bully :ahh:

And clearly Keisha and Siobhan were able to move past that to be able to work together again and become great friends, like grown adults should be able to. Keisha and Heidi may have put their differences aside so that there's no bad blood but Keisha repeatedly says that she won't ever work with Heidi again. Which I think says it all.

Edited by Hooker Barbie

9 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

And clearly Keisha and Siobhan were able to move past that to be able to work together again and become great friends, like grown adults should be able to. Keisha and Heidi may have put their differences aside so that there's no bad blood but Keisha repeatedly says that she won't ever work with Heidi again. Which I think says it all.

exactly, the keyword here is that Siobhan is friends with Keisha and Mutya again. the Katy Perry vocals girl not so much :michael:

  • Author
4 hours ago, Hooker Barbie said:

And clearly Keisha and Siobhan were able to move past that to be able to work together again and become great friends, like grown adults should be able to. Keisha and Heidi may have put their differences aside so that there's no bad blood but Keisha repeatedly says that she won't ever work with Heidi again. Which I think says it all.

You implied Siobhan never stabbed Keisha in the back, calling her a bully clearly is stabbing in the back.

Hopefully it comes with a proper stylist, because whoever has been styling them recently has them looking all over the place.

  • 3 months later...

Anyone been ?? Mine was today, just got back!

 

:jonny5::jonny5:

 

All the ladies are DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS in real life!

I could not stop staring at them.

 

:jonny4:

 

It was an experience, so glad I went. They sounded perfect and ticked all the boxes!

They better release an album after this.

 

:jonny5:

 

I really wish they performed In The Middle.

It was amazing to hear all the classic live, especially Flatline and Overload live.

 

:jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.