Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Trance-pop revival: here for it?

Featured Replies

 

We've had revivals of 70s disco (Future Nostalgia) and 80s synthpop (After Hours),and it looks like this summer will be defined by a house one (Honestly Nevermind and Renaissance). Should a trance-pop revival come next?

 

4eW.gif

We need trance revival :WAP: I feel like Ava Max would perfect in this type of sound 

 

Yes! I need Dua to do trip-hop and trance for DL3 

 

4eW.gif 

 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Thought you were talking about trance pop song of the year

 

 

 

 

The way MOTHER took us to Ibiza with this masterpiece

 

4eW.gif

Just now, ATWK said:

The way MOTHER took us to Ibiza with this masterpiece

 

4eW.gif

no one else is writing 10 minute trance masterpieces about getting railed in a luxury apartment

 

4eW.gif

 

 

 

I can see it… also that would also mean a lot of nostalgia acts that were known for that sound could snatch more hits like Dido and Kylie that had that trip hop/trance touch on their music and also a lot of acts that have vocals that managed to suit that style like Kelly Rowland, Dawn Richard, Nelly Furtado, Enya

I don't know if I'd classify Heaven as trance-pop, but I'd SO be here for a commercial resurgence/revival of Eurodance (what I consider Heaven) and/or trance-pop, yes. :jonnycat:

 

I *think* these could classify as trance/trance-pop...ugh the shift if these types of songs were everywhere. :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

 

 

a jlo budget thunderpuss mix as an example.. 

umzOTsW.gif

 

do better

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.