STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Post shocking chart facts

bocelli

3 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

She's also the only act to have their album's second single reach number 1 before its first. :clap3:

She is the first act to do it but then The Weeknd did it later with Can't Feel My Face/The Hills. if i'm not wrong they're the only ones to do it:clap3:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bocelli

• Julia Fox

• slw84

• Enoch

42 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

She is the first act to do it but then The Weeknd did it later with Can't Feel My Face/The Hills. if i'm not wrong they're the only ones to do it:clap3:

You're wrong. She's still the only act to do it. Can't Feel My Face hit number 1 for the first time the week of August 22nd. The Hills hit number one for the first time the week of October 3rd.

6 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

You're wrong. She's still the only act to do it. Can't Feel My Face hit number 1 for the first time the week of August 22nd. The Hills hit number one for the first time the week of October 3rd.

So i'm not wrong? CFMF is the second single and TH is the lead 

4 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

I knew I was missing Piece of Me.

Thank you. :hughard:

These haters would come up with anything when it comes to Britney.

It peaked at:

#7 AUS

#8 CAN

#5 European Hot 100

#8 France

#3 Germany

#6 Spain

#4 UK

It was a hit worldwide back then.

I'm very obviously referring to the flopped singles not the albums peak. I would hope her 3rd album cracked the top 10 somewhere.

4 hours ago, Fifteen said:

So i'm not wrong? CFMF is the second single and TH is the lead 

Actually we were both wrong cause Often was the lead single. You were right cause CFMF was the 3rd single and it went number one before The Hills, which was the second single. But the achievement is for the first and second single so Abel’s doesn’t count as happened with the second and third. 

2 hours ago, besaid said:

I'm very obviously referring to the flopped singles not the albums peak. I would hope her 3rd album cracked the top 10 somewhere.

Those are the lead single's peaks in those countries. :clownny:

1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

Those are the lead single's peaks in those countries. :clownny:

Yeah but who cares if it went top 10 in Finland. The important market is the US and not one song went top 10 there. I just am always shocked at how none of those songs got anywhere close to being hits despite impressive TRL exposure.

Ricky Wilson
15 hours ago, besaid said:

Britney's 3rd album has not a single top 10 entry. Each single flopped. Rough 3rd album run for her. I always thought I'm a Slave For You was a huge hit.

This isn’t shocking

Everybody knows Brit Spears fell off hard after her second era, which explains the weak single stats

4 minutes ago, besaid said:

Yeah but who cares if it went top 10 in Finland. The important market is the US and not one song went top 10 there. I just am always shocked at how none of those songs got anywhere close to being hits despite impressive TRL exposure.

It's been proven several times already that her songs were not given regular airplay back then - in fact, it wasn't until Toxic that Britney finally partnered with Clear Channel to promote her Onyx Hotel Tour that she started getting plays on pop radios. That's the reason why her singles flopped in the US. 

10 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

Rihanna is the only woman to score 4 number 1s in a calendar year. Doing so in 2010. :clap3:

:clap3:

Similarly, Britney scored 4 #1s in less than 12 months in Ireland:

• Me Against the Music
  • Toxic
  • Everytime
  • My Prerogative

She was the only female to do so this millennium until Ariana Grande in 2018-2019. She's also the female artist with most #1s there along with Rihanna and Madonna (8 #1s!).

18 hours ago, Rodrighost said:

Teenage Dream is bigger than any Lady Gaga album

You wish this were true :gaycat6:

---

Katy's last solo Top 10 was Dark Horse, nearly a decade ago :gaycat6:

It was also the last song of hers to chart for 20+ weeks on the Hot 100 :gaycat6:

She's also hasn't had a album chart for at least half of a year (24 weeks) in nearly a decade and the difference between Prism and Witness was 81 weeks :gaycat6:

Jay Z has no album that spent more than 70 weeks on BB200.:deadbanana2:

Dua Lipa has the longest running female Top 10 and overall charting song in Billboard history with Levitating

Applause was Lady GaGa's last solo single to spend more than a week in the top 10. 

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Jay Z has no album that spent more than 70 weeks on BB200.:deadbanana2:

:deadbanana4:

Rihanna has spent only 3 weeks at #1 on billboard 200. Only 2 of her 8 albums have managed to hit #1 on billboard 200 :deadbanana2:

Fifth Harmony has two of the best selling girlgroup singles ever holding the 1 and 2 spot with Work From Home and Worth It. They also have 2 platinum album..

Danity Kane are the only girlgroup to debut 2 album at #1 twice.

Forever by Mariah Carey had enough airplay that if her label had released a cd single, it would've debuted at #1. 

Mariah has the record for the longest consecutive years for #1s (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000)

7 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Katy's last solo Top 10 was Dark Horse, nearly a decade ago :gaycat6:

"Dark Horse" features Juicy J. Her last solo top 10 was "Roar" in the same year.

3 hours ago, thetea said:

Mariah has the record for the longest consecutive years for #1s (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000)

Holy **** :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Topaz said:

Fifth Harmony has two of the best selling girlgroup singles ever holding the 1 and 2 spot with Work From Home and Worth It. They also have 2 platinum album..

Danity Kane are the only girlgroup to debut 2 album at #1 twice.

Also their album track (Sleep On It) out charted single (Ride For You). 

3 hours ago, thetea said:

Forever by Mariah Carey had enough airplay that if her label had released a cd single, it would've debuted at #1. 

IIRC, Fantasy debuted at #1 with Hot 100 Airplay at #2 and OSD debuted at #1 with Hot 100 Airplay at #1, so Forever debuting at #1 with Hot 100 Airplay peaking at #9 seems unlikely 

12 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

Actually we were both wrong cause Often was the lead single. You were right cause CFMF was the 3rd single and it went number one before The Hills, which was the second single. But the achievement is for the first and second single so Abel’s doesn’t count as happened with the second and third. 

:clownny:you're right i forgot about often mess. still impressive for both:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.