Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

She did it for the gays

Featured Replies

Wasn't she bisexual? She would have healed her childhood trauma with a coming out IDK :chick1:

"It's bout the clubs. The clubs are happening" with a super serious tone :toofunny2: She was a gem

 

"I know what I am, and GAY I am NOT" :gaycat6:

42 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Wasn't she bisexual? She would have healed her childhood trauma with a coming out IDK :chick1:

What childhood trauma? 

 

Anyway, she was so direct in interviews, especially at the end the response was a bit defensive. 

8 minutes ago, BnPac said:

What childhood trauma? 

 

Anyway, she was so direct in interviews, especially at the end the response was a bit defensive. 

She was allegedly abused by her cousin… :dancehall3:

 

45 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

"I know what I am, and GAY I am NOT" :gaycat6:

:rip:

I love her so much omg

 

The star power and charisma she had along with vocal talent - we'll never see anyone like her in our time again :(

13 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

She was allegedly abused by her cousin… :dancehall3:

Oh... I had no idea that there was such an allegation. :rip:

 

10 minutes ago, naval23 said:

I love her so much omg

 

The star power and charisma she had along with vocal talent - we'll never see anyone like her in our time again :(

Her best era and album omg she was on fire :WAP:

She was so iconic, her interviews were always such a kii :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.