Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Britney vs Xtina MEGATHREAD

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, GoatGly said:

Maybe we should put an end to the feud

Let's have the fan bases leaders D.M.F. and Anticipating sign a pact.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

 

What is this??? was there a thread about this? :deadbanana::jonny:

 

and yet Beyoncé gets dragged for posting baby pics lol

6 minutes ago, Trash said:

Let's have the fan bases leaders D.M.F. and Anticipating sign a pact.

Being the op of a base does not qualify anyone as a leader.

 

eternium is more of a leader 

xtina really said i can flop harder and now she’s releasing another spanish ep :bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Being the op of a base does not qualify anyone as a leader.

 

eternium is more of a leader 

I know that, but D.M.F. claimed that they were the leader kjkol 

 

I agree Eternium is a King/Queen. For the fighters i'd pick Truth Teller :clap3:

21 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

 

 

What is this??? was there a thread about this? :deadbanana::jonny:

 

and yet Beyoncé gets dragged for posting baby pics lol

I’m pretty sure this wasn’t about Spears :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, Trash said:

I know that, but D.M.F. claimed that they were the leader kjkol 

 

I agree Eternium is a King/Queen. For the fighters i'd pick Truth Teller :clap3:

:clap3:

  • Author
9 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Honestly i have a bunch of them saved to send to my friends for their birthdays lmaooo. They’re so cute tbh

Same :toofunny2: Everyone loves them so much and can never guess how I get them. Do I personally know Xtina? Is it a deep fake? :toofunny2:

  • Author
7 hours ago, ddddynamite said:

Not an ATRL psych ward :deadbanana4:

keep em all in one place :celestial2:

  • Author
8 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

 

 

What is this??? was there a thread about this? :deadbanana::jonny:

 

and yet Beyoncé gets dragged for posting baby pics lol

Yes there was a thread about it, specifically because it said "Brittney" instead of "Britney", which seems odd because the version with one t is more popular 

9 hours ago, gatito said:

xtina really said i can flop harder and now she’s releasing another spanish ep :bibliahh:

La Fuerza didn’t chart but I am sure La Tortilla will :heart2:

  • Author
4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

La Fuerza didn’t chart but I am sure La Tortilla will :heart2:

:deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

La Fuerza didn’t chart but I am sure La Tortilla will :heart2:

Racism is supposed to be funny? 

4 minutes ago, Girls5eva said:

Racism is supposed to be funny? 

This type of attitude is the definition of problematic.

Go fight actual racism instead of being a cry baby on the internet for a joke about an album title, SJW Girls5Eva.

2128570881_ScreenShot2022-05-15at6_48_39

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

8 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This type of attitude is the definition of problematic.

Go fight actual racism instead of being a cry baby on the internet for a joke about an album title, SJW Girls5Eva.

2128570881_ScreenShot2022-05-15at6_48_39

My attitude calling out racism is problematic but your racist comment is not? Christina has been a flop since the mid 2000s, it's so easy to drag her career and not make a disgusting joke about a Latina woman's album being called Tortilla. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Girls5eva said:

My attitude calling out racism is problematic but your racist comment is not? Christina has been a flop since the mid 2000s, it's so easy to drag her career and not make a disgusting joke about a Latina woman's album being called Tortilla. 

I think it was more "fatphobic" than anything :deadbanana:

22 minutes ago, Girls5eva said:

My attitude calling out racism is problematic but your racist comment is not? Christina has been a flop since the mid 2000s, it's so easy to drag her career and not make a disgusting joke about a Latina woman's album being called Tortilla. 

The f are you even talking about ? :rip:


I don’t speak spanish well and have no idea what « tormenta » even means. I just thought the word sounded like « tortilla » when I read it.

 

YES your behavior online IS problematic and laughable. 

14 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The f are you even talking about ? :rip:


I don’t speak spanish well and have no idea what « tormenta » even means. I just thought the word sounded like « tortilla » when I read it.

 

YES your behavior online IS problematic and laughable. 

No shame. Wow. 

On 5/24/2022 at 7:06 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

La Fuerza didn’t chart but I am sure La Tortilla will :heart2:

We all knew you were a racist but you don’t even hide it anymore. 

  • ATRL Moderator

These two women are sitting at home minding their own business why on earth do we need a megathread for them? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.