Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Holly Humberstone - “Sleep Tight”

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why was her EP up for preorder for 7 months and now she's dropping singles like crazy? what is the approach here

Don’t get the strategy with this girl. She’s talented as hell and she needs to put an album out asap.

  • Author
44 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

why was her EP up for preorder for 7 months and now she's dropping singles like crazy? what is the approach here

 

3 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Don’t get the strategy with this girl. She’s talented as hell and she needs to put an album out asap.

her team has no idea what to do with her and none of her songs are catching on organically :deadbanana4:

59 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

 

her team has no idea what to do with her and none of her songs are catching on organically :deadbanana4:

I dunno why she is not clicking massively with the audience. Her last EP was great and London Is Lonely is simply immaculate. Scarlett is still one of my fave songs of 2021.

perched :ihype:

 

all it takes is one song in top10 to promo her into mainstream artist, as talent as she is, id love her to frequent release more songs for exposure.

2 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I dunno why she is not clicking massively with the audience. Her last EP was great and London Is Lonely is simply immaculate. Scarlett is still one of my fave songs of 2021.

Yeah her EP and singles are amazing. Overkill and Scarlett are two of my favorite songs from 2020 and 2021. She really needs to release a full-length album.

1 hour ago, usedtothis said:

this song is really good, I hope it becomes a hit

Is it uptempo?

13 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Is it uptempo?

yes especially when compared to london is lonely

22 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

yes especially when compared to london is lonely

Thanks sis. I pray for a new Scarlett.

8 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

why was her EP up for preorder for 7 months and now she's dropping singles like crazy? what is the approach here

:bibliahh:this 

8 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Don’t get the strategy with this girl. She’s talented as hell and she needs to put an album out asap.

Yeah she’s due for an album by now. I think she’ll catch on eventually. The material is too good not to eventually.

12 minutes ago, orange22 said:

:bibliahh:this 

Yeah she’s due for an album by now. I think she’ll catch on eventually. The material is too good not to eventually.

her album is up for pre order on her website, I think they’re just waiting for something to stick to officially launch it

20 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

her album is up for pre order on her website, I think they’re just waiting for something to stick to officially launch it

Oh wow I didn’t realize it was up for pre-order. I must have missed the announcement.

Wait I haven’t noticed she had announced the album.

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

7 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Wait I haven’t noticed she had announced the album.

I don’t think she has. It says on the description on her website that it’s out next year so sis has time :dies:

53 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I don’t think she has. It says on the description on her website that it’s out next year so sis has time :dies:

NEXT YEAR??? it said fall 2022 earlier this year :bibliahh:

London is Lonely became one of my favorite songs this year. I hope she delivers quality I haven't been disappointed so far.

not a 30-second-shorter edit :rip: so confused by this career management

This is absolutely fantastic, I’ve always felt a bit left out of the loop when it comes to her because nothing she’s released has clicked with me and she’s been acclaimed everywhere but this! Now I see it. It’s kinda giving me early Avril. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.