Is the Earth smart?

Genius1111

Its literally just physics and chemistry acting on a giant rock spinning around a giant ball of fire, spinning around other giant balls of fire... 

of course, look at all she has accomplished, what other planet has done that? 

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

Its literally just physics and chemistry acting on a giant rock spinning around a giant ball of fire, spinning around other giant balls of fire... 

so r humans allegedly

The world is like the cell of a body. On it’s own, it is interesting, but when it combines with other cells incredible things happen.

Imagine if the universe were a larger organism and we are a tiny parasite on a single cell near an artery (sun). 

As our technology improves, we continue to expand what we can discover in the vastness of the galaxy. Say in the 1900s we were in a single cell of the toe of a being. Now we can see up to the tip of it with our improving technology. Elements of the universe interact and work together to create the larger aspects of the celestial body. 

So I would say, there is a reason for the world and its existence is essential for the existence of the universe in its current state. Which doesnt mean we arent disposable. 

Humanity seeks our a reason for us all to be essential in the scheme of things. But we strain the Earth for natural resources and our existence continues to harm other aspects of the Earth.  We are predators of the planet and as such will be responsible for the potential death and destruction of our planet as a whole. The hate is very clear in people, the world is already snapping. Nuclear attacks are on the horizon. 

You are nothing more than an electrical current that survives in a meat suit. When you die, the energy ceases to exist in the body. However, energy cannot be destroyed, only converted. Your electrical impulses continue beyond your body. Some people call it a soul, the electrical current was believed to have a weight and the 21 grams experiment is an interesting item to review. 

But…I already acknowledge I am insane. So…. :coffee:

33 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

The world is like the cell of a body. On it’s own, it is interesting, but when it combines with other cells incredible things happen.

Imagine if the universe were a larger organism and we are a tiny parasite on a single cell near an artery (sun). 

As our technology improves, we continue to expand what we can discover in the vastness of the galaxy. Say in the 1900s we were in a single cell of the toe of a being. Now we can see up to the tip of it with our improving technology. Elements of the universe interact and work together to create the larger aspects of the celestial body. 

So I would say, there is a reason for the world and its existence is essential for the existence of the universe in its current state. Which doesnt mean we arent disposable. 

Humanity seeks our a reason for us all to be essential in the scheme of things. But we strain the Earth for natural resources and our existence continues to harm other aspects of the Earth.  We are predators of the planet and as such will be responsible for the potential death and destruction of our planet as a whole. The hate is very clear in people, the world is already snapping. Nuclear attacks are on the horizon. 

You are nothing more than an electrical current that survives in a meat suit. When you die, the energy ceases to exist in the body. However, energy cannot be destroyed, only converted. Your electrical impulses continue beyond your body. Some people call it a soul, the electrical current was believed to have a weight and the 21 grams experiment is an interesting item to review. 

But…I already acknowledge I am insane. So…. :coffee:

Yes it's all very interesting and fascinating bcuz we dont know a lot, like A LOT. I believe in spirits and reincarnation. 

37 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yes it's all very interesting and fascinating bcuz we dont know a lot, like A LOT. I believe in spirits and reincarnation. 

Reincarnation is absolutely fascinating. There is definitely a lot we dont know and understand in this world. But I hope we at least continue to expand our knowledge and our desire to learn. 

5 hours ago, Revolution said:

so r humans allegedly

the way we're like a parasite on this planet :WAP:

1 hour ago, DatChickDoe said:

Reincarnation is absolutely fascinating. There is definitely a lot we dont know and understand in this world. But I hope we at least continue to expand our knowledge and our desire to learn. 

:heart: :bird: in my belief, each entity is a soul on a journey of many many many lives and that soul keeps learning and improving throughout those lives.

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

:heart: :bird: in my belief, each entity is a soul on a journey of many many many lives and that soul keeps learning and improving throughout those lives.

:heart: Your belief is beautiful and I definitely agree. :butterfly: Some of the life lessons from this life I hope make me kinder, sooner, next life. 

The Earth is a rock. No it’s not alive, it doesn’t feel. Everything that happens could be easily explained in Physics or Astronomy 101. 

no, if it was smart, we'd be dead already

Edited by GentleEarthquake

No

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.