Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sabrina Claudio - 'Based On A Feeling'

Featured Replies

only second day and i LOVE every song. impeccable record :katie2: recent most play album instead of other albums released too.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/6/2022 at 12:49 AM, Polgg48 said:

TOP ME MS SABRINA :WAP: "it was divine" of 2022, chille. she is no longer sound bored, thats improvement.

 

she never sounds bored tf she literally is sex personified and knows how to sell being a siren very well and can actually sing.

 

I was always a Sabrina Claudio fan and I must say this is her best album yet! 
 

Protect Her is my fave song so far! The vibes of this album is just great. 

I am OBSESSED with this masterpiece. Why do I feel like I'm lying down in the middle of a huge field with flowers and the greenest grass tickling my skin when I listen to ha? Tf:jonny5:

 

Queen. :heart:

I’m a huge fan but it didn’t resonate with me the first time. Gonna take another listen 

13 hours ago, BubbleGomme said:

I am OBSESSED with this masterpiece. Why do I feel like I'm lying down in the middle of a huge field with flowers and the greenest grass tickling my skin when I listen to ha? Tf:jonny5:

 

Queen. :heart:

she always makes me feel so sensual. a real life Aphrodite :heart: 

can someone recommend similar music to me? 

 

love all of her albums. looking for siren style sensual singing like sabrina, alina baraz, etc

 

even something more rnb in the vein of summer walker etc is appreciated. can’t get enough of this sound rn

 

ot: favorite part HITS

wow this is such a great comeback after Truth Is, which i didn't enjoy much. definitely feels in the same vein of bedroom, intimate R&B as no rain, no flowers - my favorite project of hers.

8 hours ago, sadderbadder said:

can someone recommend similar music to me? 

 

love all of her albums. looking for siren style sensual singing like sabrina, alina baraz, etc

 

even something more rnb in the vein of summer walker etc is appreciated. can’t get enough of this sound rn

 

ot: favorite part HITS

Trip - Jhene Aiko

Nightride - Tinashe

KIKI - Kiana Lede

Temporary Highs Violet Skies - Snoh Aalegra

While We Wait - Kehlani

 

9 hours ago, sadderbadder said:

can someone recommend similar music to me? 

 

love all of her albums. looking for siren style sensual singing like sabrina, alina baraz, etc

 

even something more rnb in the vein of summer walker etc is appreciated. can’t get enough of this sound rn

 

ot: favorite part HITS

All right, so those are just off the top of my head : Tanerelle, Snoh Aalegra, Colette Lush, Jenevieve, Ambré, UMI, Victoria Monét, Jessie Ware, Sinead Harnett, Nao, Kelela 

 

A few of them have dance-influenced tracks but you'll find a few sensual R&B gems here and there. Hope you enjoy. :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.