• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• mystery

• Ivan_brit

• Oktober Knight

any ATRLers going to the Oslo, Norway show this June? 

I went last night to the second London show. 

She was on fire ? 

I attended the first London Show on a seating ticket and the second one standing.

Overall imo. it was one of my fav. shows I have ever seen. And I have been to a lot of concerts of different genres. What I love about the tour is that is completely builds off the era and it's themes. Like Dua meant for the album to dance through heartbreak and how the album found it's way to us fans and the GP as a way to have fun and escape from the pandemic mentally, even just for a song or just for the complete album. She did justice to the complete era from the standard album to the additional editions to the Club Future Nostalgia release. The way the tour setlist opens with Physical and already sets the right mood, only to let the crowd lose their mind with New Rules was cleverly done. Following it up with the breezier Cool and the slick back Pretty Please despite being album tracks, also got the crowd moving, only to eventually built further to the classic Be The One and have everybody on their feet clapping and screaming. Even when later she goes a bit slower with We're Good, Fever and Boys Will Be Boys, she found a clever way to keep people on their feet and smack them back with the Club Future Nostalgia medley break. The venue turned into a dance party on steroids with One Kiss, Electricity and Hallucinate, only to shine a light and make it a sing along party with Cold Heart. Levitating is a fun crowd interacting moment and even though it can look sloppy on video footage, while being in the venue, it gives the right amount of interaction. Ending the setlist with the solo hairflip sassy titletrack and the eventual confetti extravaganza during Don't Start Now is just the perfect way to wrap up the setlist. Like there was no moment I wanted to skip any of the songs. Even a song like Good in Bed which has a very mixed opinion, works perfectly fine in a live setting. Dua's voice is strong, you hear the playfulness and fun she has while performing it. Both nights felt like a whirlwhind and make you forget the world for just a few hours, that is what a good pop concert should be. Something to lose yourself in. And Dua did exactly that with this tour.

I have 4 more shows coming up with both Antwerp and both Amsterdam dates but I would gladly go to all if I had the resources and possibility to get time off

Had the huge honor of going to the second London show with @BlackoutZone, @benswiftand @J-esper. It was one of the best nights of my life with amazing people and I am so happy we finally got a chance to meet up. We managed to get insanely close to the stage and I have to say she was utterly stunning. The euphoria when she showed up on stage was insane.

15 hours ago, J-esper said:

I attended the first London Show on a seating ticket and the second one standing.

Overall imo. it was one of my fav. shows I have ever seen. And I have been to a lot of concerts of different genres. What I love about the tour is that is completely builds off the era and it's themes. Like Dua meant for the album to dance through heartbreak and how the album found it's way to us fans and the GP as a way to have fun and escape from the pandemic mentally, even just for a song or just for the complete album. She did justice to the complete era from the standard album to the additional editions to the Club Future Nostalgia release. The way the tour setlist opens with Physical and already sets the right mood, only to let the crowd lose their mind with New Rules was cleverly done. Following it up with the breezier Cool and the slick back Pretty Please despite being album tracks, also got the crowd moving, only to eventually built further to the classic Be The One and have everybody on their feet clapping and screaming. Even when later she goes a bit slower with We're Good, Fever and Boys Will Be Boys, she found a clever way to keep people on their feet and smack them back with the Club Future Nostalgia medley break. The venue turned into a dance party on steroids with One Kiss, Electricity and Hallucinate, only to shine a light and make it a sing along party with Cold Heart. Levitating is a fun crowd interacting moment and even though it can look sloppy on video footage, while being in the venue, it gives the right amount of interaction. Ending the setlist with the solo hairflip sassy titletrack and the eventual confetti extravaganza during Don't Start Now is just the perfect way to wrap up the setlist. Like there was no moment I wanted to skip any of the songs. Even a song like Good in Bed which has a very mixed opinion, works perfectly fine in a live setting. Dua's voice is strong, you hear the playfulness and fun she has while performing it. Both nights felt like a whirlwhind and make you forget the world for just a few hours, that is what a good pop concert should be. Something to lose yourself in. And Dua did exactly that with this tour.

I have 4 more shows coming up with both Antwerp and both Amsterdam dates but I would gladly go to all if I had the resources and possibility to get time off

ugh i'd love to see this show multiple times

i'm so excited for my date :WAP:

I still have no energy to collect my thoughts, but the show is truly excellent and her stamina is just out of this world. I've never had so much fun and I'm currently dying to go again somehow :jonny4:
Also could not be happier to share these amazing moments with @benswift@mystery& @J-esper - love you guys :allears:

Edited by BlackoutZone

44 minutes ago, mystery said:

Had the huge honor of going to the second London show with @BlackoutZone, @benswiftand @J-esper. It was one of the best nights of my life with amazing people and I am so happy we finally got a chance to meet up. We managed to get insanely close to the stage and I have to say she was utterly stunning. The euphoria when she showed up on stage was insane.

38 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I still have no energy to collect my thoughts, but the show is truly excellent and her stamina is just out of this world. I've never had so much fun and I'm currently dying to go again somehow :jonny4:
Also could not be happier to share these amazing moments with @benswift@mystery& @J-esper - love you guys :allears:

Wouldn't have wanted to attended It without you :smitten:

2 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

ugh i'd love to see this show multiple times

i'm so excited for my date :WAP:

The tour is worth it to see multiple Times tbh

I saw both shows from GA in London, to be honest I was tired asf on the second day and was questioning my decision to go a second time :rip:  as soon as she hit the stage I was back in the vibe, what an amazing tour :clap3: honestly though london gays need to be better audience members, I feel like I was the only one going crazy in the people surrounding me in GA :ryan2:

4 hours ago, perpetual novice said:

I saw both shows from GA in London, to be honest I was tired asf on the second day and was questioning my decision to go a second time :rip:  as soon as she hit the stage I was back in the vibe, what an amazing tour :clap3: honestly though london gays need to be better audience members, I feel like I was the only one going crazy in the people surrounding me in GA :ryan2:

Which part of the GA were you standing in? We were right in front of the B stage and people were going crazy around us.

20 minutes ago, mystery said:

Which part of the GA were you standing in? We were right in front of the B stage and people were going crazy around us.

I was midway down the runway on the left side, the crowd wasn't dead they just weren't getting their LIFE like me :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

I was midway down the runway on the left side, the crowd wasn't dead they just weren't getting their LIFE like me :celestial5:

Yeah people not matching your energy can be a downer sometimes. It is always strange to me to see that.

Yeah I‘m gonna go crazy when she hits the stages. I can already feel the annoyed eyes around me

When does the concert usually end?

1 hour ago, Mister Max said:

When does the concert usually end?

Just before 11pm

a little under 2 weeks for me now :WAP:

Just got home, me and my both agree it was easily one of the best and most fun concerts we ever went too. She shined bright and everyone surrounding us was having so much fun. 

the only little dud was Boys Will Be Boys, she should’ve scrapped that and replaced it with IDGAF. 

Damn what a night

First of all Griff was really good and really interacted with the crowd, which was lovely

Dua was amazing, the vocals, the looks, the dancing... Just everything was soooo amazing. The stage and lights were very good too. 

I think my favourite thing was the crowd tho, everyone was dancing, clapping, singing along, shouting during/after every song or word dua said. She really is a great performer and I love how u could see she was getting energy from the crowd. :heart: I enjoyed it a lot

Antwerp was crazy. I feel the first date was great, I had seating, so can't speak about the floor experience that night. But the 2nd night felt crazy, I was standing barrier around the catwalk. But the crowd was so excited and LOUD. I had such a fun time. :jonny:

Also I will keep saying this but I am glad she performs the whole main album and sacrificed some of the 'hits'. Some of these album tracks never will come back into tour rotation while an IDGAF will have a chance to appear down the line in the future. I think it was clever to use IDGAF as a interlude before We're Good, it makes a cute sing along moment without needing to properly add it.

Also I actually really like Boys Will Be Boys live, I like the fact that she gives off the feeling that the show is slowing down but then hits you right back in your face with the Club Future Nostalgia Dancer medley interlude along with the One Kiss/Electricity/Hallucinate/Cold Heart section. BWBB gives the right amount of time to get a breather before you get up to dance

I went to the show Saturday in Antwerp.

I had a fantastic time! I couldn’t stop dancing and singing and screaming. I was the only person in my section who knew all the words of all the songs tho :skull: I was surrounded by GP.

The One Kiss -> Electricity -> Cold Heart part was absolutely the best! Everyone was jumping and dancing around me it was so much fun!

Edited by Whis

wait is anyone going to amsterdam night 2 :celestial5:

26 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

wait is anyone going to amsterdam night 2 :celestial5:

I am

Just now, J-esper said:

I am

ahhh i'll probably see you there then ! I have GA :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.