Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

TWink is gonna be number one so whats the point

dionne3.gif

Shh, I wanted the other girls to feel like they had a lil chance.

dionne3.gif

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Wait why is there no pokemon reps

Now you KNOW there's no MAIN girl from that series, where the species can almost always be both genders. This is not a un-hit wonder rate. Quite simple, really.

giphy.gif

(I also don't want people to get confused and think Nintendo develops the series.)

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Now you KNOW there's no MAIN girl from that series. This is not a un-hit wonder rate. Quite simple, really.

And I retract my votes. Quite simple, really.

dionne3.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

And I retract my votes. Quite simple, really.

dionne3.gif

I almost included Jynx, the only iconic female from the series. But there just wasn't room for her in the end.

spacer.png

15 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

sent but literally didn’t know half of those girls outside of a certain title

spacer.png

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Now you KNOW there's no MAIN girl from that series, where the species can almost always be both genders. This is not a un-hit wonder rate. Quite simple, really.

giphy.gif

(I also don't want people to get confused and think Nintendo develops the series.)

but you included Xtincta and some ******* from the Jurassic eradionne3.gif

I almost included Jynx, the only iconic female from the series. But there just wasn't room for her in the end.

spacer.png

But there was room for whatever this is Candykongdkjc.PNG

dionne3.gif

26 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

@Magickarp is this ur Twitter???? :gaycat1:

if it’s not urs it’s probably mine

Okay this pic did things to me :jonny2:

Prime Remastered is currently tugging at my wig. :jonny2:

A nice new coat of paint, some control and accessibility options. That's all a good remaster needs. Poor Tales of Symphonia stans :sosad:

15 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Poor Tales of Symphonia stans

I’ve wanted to play this game since I was a broke 11 year old with a GameCube. Is the remaster that bad? I was hoping to get it on a sale but I haven’t been following reviews or anything. 

Speaking of sales cisterns, I picked up the Portal collection since it was on sale this week and I had a blast with Portal 1. I was surprised with how short it was??? But also I understand why it’s so beloved. Debating whether to bother with the bonus levels or to just jump into 2 now. No GLaDOS no streams I fear… :chick1:

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

I’ve wanted to play this game since I was a broke 11 year old with a GameCube. Is the remaster that bad? I was hoping to get it on a sale but I haven’t been following reviews or anything. 

It's just another cash-grab port posing as a remaster. Probably worth it if it get discounted, since the original is still a great game, but a total letdown in terms of modernizing it. 30FPS when the GCN original was a 60FPS dream. Some animations are totally missing and it has much longer loading times. Also heard it crashes a fair amount if you don't save often.

Just sad to see a genuine Gamecube classic mistreated like that :chick3:

Ok so I bought BOTW instead. Not my dusty Switch waiting for this excellence for 6 years.

I have decided to STAN again until the PS5 Pro comes out

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

@feelslikeadream, hunny, can you make a participant list so we can check if you received our ballots? I just want to make sure my sabotage pulls trough.

dionne3.gif

Sure. So far I've received ballots from:

AgentChain

Antonini

attitude

Axel.

baeseul

cbc

dairyman2001

djbroox

Dolce Vita

Doogle

Drod93

ebaby

Eternium

Euterpe

gagacasanova

gatito

Ghibli

Goaty

Gourgeist

Hannah Hunt

Haze

Invisibility

jacobdaniel

Johnzy13

Kaled Kalil

Katamari

Kirby Kirbs

Kylizzle

littlepotter

Magickarp

Miles.

Monstxrs

Overprotected

Puttanesca

Rainy Devil

Rence

Rigalo

SlowGinFizzzz

Staryu

Subomie

sugrbby666

TaggedGalaxy

thatsmydemi

Tylerbv

Venus Temple

Vroom Vroom

youreyesgocold

znake

So yes, your input in the Mario Girlies Smackdown is counted :fan:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Sure. So far I've received ballots from:

Hide contents

AgentChain

Antonini

attitude

Axel.

baeseul

cbc

dairyman2001

djbroox

Dolce Vita

Doogle

Drod93

ebaby

Eternium

Euterpe

gagacasanova

gatito

Ghibli

Goaty

Gourgeist

Hannah Hunt

Haze

Invisibility

jacobdaniel

Johnzy13

Kaled Kalil

Katamari

Kirby Kirbs

Kylizzle

littlepotter

Magickarp

Miles.

Monstxrs

Overprotected

Puttanesca

Rainy Devil

Rence

Rigalo

SlowGinFizzzz

Staryu

Subomie

sugrbby666

TaggedGalaxy

thatsmydemi

Tylerbv

Venus Temple

Vroom Vroom

youreyesgocold

znake

So yes, your input in the Mario Girlies Smackdown is counted :fan:

Not this getting more responses than copies Bayonetta 3 sold :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Just made the graphics, which pay homage to the Game Boy Color, my first Nintendo device :gaycat2:

Some housekeeping real quick:

@AgentChain You can't give three 0s. Please DM me the ONE person you'd like to give a zero to.

@DJBroox and @ebaby: You both put a single name in the field for 11/0; do you want that person to get an 11 or a 0?

4 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

Not this getting more responses than copies Bayonetta 3 sold :deadbanana2:

I thought I'd get 20 responses max but I'm almost at 50 :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Just made the graphics, which pay homage to the Game Boy Color, my first Nintendo device :gaycat2:

@AgentChain You can't give three 0s. Please DM me the ONE person you'd like to give a zero to.

@DJBroox and @ebaby: You both put a single name in the field for 11/0; do you want that person to get an 11 or a 0?

Oops, darn it. There goes my sabotage attempt.

okay, will pm you

The new XC3 DLC character is so strong, i think i might get back into it for an hour or two when i download OT2.

Yup i'm hyped again :jonny5: Hogwarts might take BOTW's #1 spot from me, but TOTK might snatch if Zelda is playable & has as big of a role as Link :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I tried to DM you but it seems that you can’t receive messages.

Can you just choose from the three on my behalf? I equally hate them all anyway. :^)

• ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, AgentChain said:

I tried to DM you but it seems that you can’t receive messages.

Can you just choose from the three on my behalf? I equally hate them all anyway. :^)

Oops, I need to clear my inbox :fan: nnnn ok, I'll just give it to my least fave option (although I love them all :redface:)

I may have been to hard on the dictator. 

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Speaking of sales cisterns, I picked up the Portal collection since it was on sale this week and I had a blast with Portal 1. I was surprised with how short it was??? But also I understand why it’s so beloved. Debating whether to bother with the bonus levels or to just jump into 2 now. No GLaDOS no streams I fear… :chick1:

I just got the Portal collection on sale too! I'm kind of glad to hear the first game is short (though I assumed it was) because I need some short games to play when I finish Ghost of Tsushima, which is soooooo long.

Let me know how 2 compares once you play that :gaycat2:

The Xenoblade DLC Challenge mode confirmed one of my impressions while playing the game; 

It would have been 100% more fun to create your own team based on the heroes you meet along your way (with just Noah & Mio as obligatory characters, keep Eunie & Lanz as heroes and ditch/rework Tain & Sena with her cruel lack of personality). 

Let me know how 2 compares once you play that :gaycat2:

20 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Portal 1 is great, but Portal 2 is literally on a whole nother level. It is also more than twice as long. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.