Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

The way Midna proved that you can be BOTH a princess and useful. They could rihplace miss Z-word with an inanimate object at this point and no one would ever notice.

dionne3.gif

19 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

The way Midna proved that you can be BOTH a princess and useful. They could rihplace miss Z-word with an inanimate object at this point and no one would ever notice.

dionne3.gif

not this one hit wonder smh 

Zelda is kind of a hag. The way all of the best Zelda games ignore her utterly... Majora's Mask, Twink's Awakening, Breath of the Wild (if you ignore the memories sidequest :oh:).

Ready for HAGalina to flop, sick of her payola

xVDT5pd.gif

7 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Octopath II sitting at 87 on OpenCritic and Metacritic. You love to see it. :gaycat2:

I was/am so in love with the first game! Excited to see that they perfected some little things but that it mostly stays the way it was.

Can't wait till next week!😎

Edited by Roxasvos

I don’t do rates, but I hope Metroid Dread wins everything 🤍 (I don’t even know if it’s nominated)

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

Nintendo Kings Rate when

I hope this rate inspires someone to do a bigger character rate. I did the Nintendo game rate a while back, which was really fun, but wanted to do something much simpler here, just for laughs.

xVDT5pd.gif

20 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I don’t do rates, but I hope Metroid Dread wins everything 🤍 (I don’t even know if it’s nominated)

:ahh: It's only for characters, not games. Samus needs your support! Go submit! It only takes a minute!

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Ready for HAGalina to flop, sick of her payola

xVDT5pd.gif

Gave that industry plant my 0.

xVDT5pd.gif

2 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Nintendo Kings Rate when?

xVDT5pd.gif

TWink is gonna be number one so whats the point

dionne3.gif

4 hours ago, Subomie said:

Zelda is kind of a hag. The way all of the best Zelda games ignore her utterly... Majora's Mask, Twink's Awakening, Breath of the Wild (if you ignore the memories sidequest :oh:).

yes but she has a legacy now so she deserves her flowers  (thank you spinoffs!) 

dionne3.gif

tbh i can def see some of yall getting waluigi into the top 3 of a Nintendo kings rate

dionne3.gif

I can find some time methinks

Sent my votes to ensure.. a certain girlie doesn't see anything close to a podium.

All this nintendiva discourse, and still not one member dragging Ms Aran :clap3: See when you do talentry???

Awaiting the results and her rightful place on the throne :jonnycat:

spacer.png

Edited by youreyesgocold

43 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Wait why is there no pokemon reps

tea @feelslikeadream petition to include the most iconic female character in Pokemon. 

In fact, i RETRACT my votes unless miss Cynthia is included! #NotMyRate

w6cD4Kk.gifnYWziWn.jpg

Queen is almost 2 decades old, yet her semi final match still got 30% more views than the current, & most payola'd champion of all time in the finals.

Imagine being so powerful u cause the Super Bowl Semi Finals to have more views than the finals with a quarter of the promo:jonny5: ORGANIC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.