RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

genetic fail doing all this holdup just for the results to have one sentence captions each dkfkg

• Haha 7

Wasn't able to participate but JAIDA? I'm shocked. Love her to death but she's just not that... good on Drag Race. More like top 40 for me.

PULLL THROUGH ROGER

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

genetic fail doing all this holdup just for the results to have one sentence captions each dkfkg

At this point, they must be trying to prevent a leak from happening or sth

Ooopp she's back.

Justice prevailed :clap3:

Edited by dumbsparce

Jaida is the best drag queen ever. personality, looks, overall talent. she's EVERYTHING.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

I gave her my -5 !!! 

Oop you're right. She still ends up at #10 though

giggling-mistress-isabelle-brooks.gif

Jaida is a legendary queen and more people should appreciate her! Her drag is simply amazing and yall totally overlook the fact she does it all by herself. She also did super well in AS7 with zero payola, I will always love her :clap3:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

My cats actually bit through the Wifi wire though :deadbanana2: They must be pissed at Alaska missing the Top 3

• Haha 4

Made all of her looks, quirky funny, lipsync goddess without overtly stun, gorgeous and blessed out of drag. Can’t say the same with the rest of this thread :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Guy12345 said:

We all remember where we were:

Of course we remember. We were all stuck at home :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Daily reminder that producers didn’t want her to win but her undeniable charisma and talent made them crown her :clap3:

Reminder that tyra, Jaida, and Monet are all black queens that the producers did not want to win, and in jaidas case, who they did not want to even be on the season, but through their own will won their seasons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.