RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

I’ll always love Katya even with Trixie associations!  But 28 isn’t a spot I’m toooo mad about.  

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

I know people like to **** on Katya because her and Trixie's web show is an overedited mess aimed at 13 year old straight girls but she's still one of the smartest, most creative people to have come out of the Drag Race franchise.

Exactly! Watching her content with other queens highlights this. I loved when her and Violet did their vintage runway reviews for example

• Like 3

I feel like Katya has sort of given up. She's happy doing the bare minimum, get her check and live his life as a regular man completely removed from anything drag related.

• Like 2

Katya is a weirdo who has attached himself to Trixie because he wants all of the success of having a huge fanbase without doing any hard work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

q20zqjV.jpg

30. Gia Gunn

Season 6 (2/14)

All Stars 4 (5/10)

Average: 8.123

Queen of All Queens (15): @madonnas

11s x11: @Antonini@Cottonmouth@D-@-N@Dekkan@dumbsparce@Femalien@G.U.Y@Gwegend@Jaded.@R.E.M.@unino

10s x19: @#1Pokpaker@Anvarie@CBC@Gateau@Guy12345@Heirloom@HonourableVomit@HotFriedChicken@Jacobdaniel@jeffreyy@kataraqueen@kipperskipper@Rabbit@Save The Day@Shinning@Thanatos@ucanfma@Vagabond@wehan6

0: @PinkBox

She don't jump guns, she is the boom boom gun. Endlessly quotable and always brings the drama on her seasons, even in real life.

awful personality, even worse drag 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Katya became a little bit more cringey by the years, she is serving weird dad of your childhood friend but I still love ha!

Chile Trixie and Katya are NOTHING without the person who edits their YouTube series. Saw them live once and it was such a snoozefest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

CjDdfSZ.jpg

27. Chi Chi DeVayne

Season 8 (3/12)

All Stars 3 (4/10)

Average: 8.281

Queen of All Queens (15): @Rigalo

11: @CroNich@khalyan@Seffers@slimfem

10s x22: @#1Pokpaker@1998tweety@Antonini@Aston Martin@Claymore@Dekkan@Devon Robot@Guy12345@Heirloom@Hurem@Jaded.@kipperskipper@LastKiss@madonnas@Namigo@OreGuy@Rabbit@roso@Save The Day@Subomie@Vagabond@Whis

3: @Fetish for MiMi

An angel who is universally loved by both her peers and the fandom.

• Like 4

Katya should be #1 for her EP alone. Vampire Fitness demolishes anything any RuGirl has ever produced, and it’s the continuation of Born This Way (Scheisse, Governemt Hooker) no one ever knew they needed. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Love Chi Chi & still so sad she is no longer with us. I’m so glad the fans are still showing her universal love.

NOOOOOOOOOOO I KNEW SHE WAS LEAVING TODAY :jonny6:

One of the best performers on the show hands down, it wasn’t until Chi Chi DeVayne that I actually started caring about lipsyncs for the show. The first girl that I ever went to YouTube to find gig performances because I had to see more of her. A legend through and through 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 2

UoUb73y.jpg

26. Shannel

Season 1 (2/9)

All Stars 1 (3/12)

Average: 8.333

11s x11: @Antonini@dumbsparce@Femalien@Hurem@Jaded.@khalyan@PMM@Rabbit@roso@sugrbby666@unino

10s x20: @#1Pokpaker@1998tweety@bestfiction@Bimbo@Cottonmouth@Devon Robot@Gwegend@Hephaestus@HotFriedChicken@KaledKalil@kataraqueen@LastKiss@leightxn@madonnas@Namigo@OreGuy@SitarHero@Subomie@Unoriginal@wehan6

1: @Dekkan

"I'm so glad you asked me this question! I nominate myself because I don't want to be here anymore. Since day one, I have been judged really hard, and I'm very frustrated that you can't see the personality, Because I am so ******* real, you have no idea. And I don't feel that I am being understood here. I am beautiful. I'm a beautiful person internally and on the outside, and its so, so frustrating to me that that image does not seem to be conveyed. Week after week when we come into elimination round, I am so negatively critiqued." The definition of NERVE!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

L M A O Shannel, on the other hand, a complete devil for all of season one and we loved every minute of it.

For 3 years Patricia wore that lipstick...

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.