RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The runway this week was SO SO SO good (minus shea)

Top 3 was obviously Jinkx, Viv and Yvie. Correct judging !

Raja's physical comedy was great for the first 20 seconds and after that she was the worst imo.

Trinity couldn't really win with the short cameo she's gotten and the performers she was against but she really did the best that she could, honestlyso far she's the best performing queen this season. Only the only correct winner of All Stars 4. :clap3: yes i say this as a monet stan

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne

The gag is you could've promptly paid it dust if it were so irrelevant, just as I did a couple pages back when ya'll were praising Trixie and talking about her show or whatever the f else shes doing. I simply exited the thread, vomited, and dunked my computer in Lysol like any civilized adult would do. 

But ya'll cant do that because you are COMPELLED to hate on the success of a black legend in the making. Now what compels you do to that exactly? What compels one to literally spam PANNED and PLUNGED gifs of Monet X Change ad nauseam when she's literally done wrong nothing outside of perform below average on maybe 2 challenges of the season, something nearly every queen has done? An article about a drag race queen being sought after for a role in a historic movie by one of the biggest producers in Hollywood came out 4 days ago and me posting it is overpraise now? Meanwhile the girls in here are microaggressing about placing anger and bitterness on Monet CLEARLY playing up the plunge storyline for kii's and crickets. 

I actually HOPE ya'll are just so pressed over who I stan and are trying to (unsuccessfully mind you) make me upset because otherwise ya'll are just foul ass birds hating on black queens over and over with the most unfounded negativity I've ever seen. Imagine the ******* absurdity of minimizing Symone's success and praising Trixie in the same post. Absolute garbage mama. 

BROS out in theaters this September 

The movie can bomb and sell 1 ticket for all I care

It's still a historic role that even Bob the Drag Queen auditioned for and was given to THEE Symone, no audition tape needed purr

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m just catching up on season 14 now, but Daya Betty has got to be one of the most unlikable queens that have ever been on the show

did she get dragged when the season aired?

Yes, very much so.

But she's fiercer, a better contestant, a better tv character and MUCH MUCH MUCH better make-up artist than Crystal MehFad.

qaadir-silly.gif

The most unlikable contestant of Drag Race is Ariel Versace.

qaadir-silly.gif

The key difference is that I didn't come in here with articles praising Trixie Motel, calling it historic or other absurd stuff like that :sistrens:

34 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Yes, very much so.

But she's fiercer, a better contestant, a better tv character and MUCH MUCH MUCH better make-up artist than Crystal MehFad.

qaadir-silly.gif

true. daya carried the second half of the season and had great runways, can't imagine not thinking she's excellent 

Has anyone kind of been glad Raja hasn’t been top 2 because they’re worried about how she would’ve fared performing those songs against the other potential winner? Ive been surprised with what Raja can do this season but I still feel like her lip syncing skills may fall flat and work against her :emofish:

3 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Shea is the worst winner from any franchise. Worse than Kylie

I don't get the Shea hate. Sure she comes across as guarded and this last runway was a mess but she is certainly a fierce drag queen. Am I missing something?

18 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Like… we have never had someone shoved down our throats like we have Shea. She’s had a few good looks across her THREE seasons and done okay in a few challenges (didn’t deserve to win ANY across both All Stars seasons), so where does all the hype come from?

Cackling at the lack of quotes going on in here :ahh: 

Some of y’all just have to admit you won’t give flowers to certain winners no matter what. Whether it’s because of their stans or because you have a hatred for that queen for some reason (Jinkx (annoying stans) and Trinity (annoying queen/SheDevil) are those two for me). Trying to write essays or spam gifs and try to present your opinions as unbiased is just lying in the most obvious way :mandown: 

42 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Has anyone kind of been glad Raja hasn’t been top 2 because they’re worried about how she would’ve fared performing those songs against the other potential winner? Ive been surprised with what Raja can do this season but I still feel like her lip syncing skills may fall flat and work against her :emofish:

Jinkx and Trinity have flopped both their lipsyncs, so I’m not all that concerned about Raja joining that club 

TheOnlyOne
41 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

21 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

Like… we have never had someone shoved down our throats like we have Shea. She’s had a few good looks across her THREE seasons and done okay in a few challenges (didn’t deserve to win ANY across both All Stars seasons), so where does all the hype come from?

Gutter. Ball. Trash.

You're telling me Shea has been shoved down our throats more than ******* Jujubee, who's been on 4 fuckings now. Or Katya, who gets shoved onto every Pit Stop even though she doesn't even watch the show? Or Ginger who's been on 3 seasons with not even a quarter of impact Shea has had? C'mon now.

Shea is one of only 4 queens in the shows entire 14 season history to win 4 challenges, and she was the 2nd overall (1st if you don't count racists and sexual abusers)

Shea had the most devastating and jaw-dropping loss of any queen ever on S9. The entire talk was of how Sasha won when literally everyone was expecting Shea. The show broke an 8 year tradition of crowning the best on her season after she had such a dominant run that people thought the winner was a forgone conclusion. 

You're absolutely ******* lying to yourself on her only having a few good looks and not deserving any challenge win. Like girl you are beyond delusional. Promo look for S9 was one of the best of all time. Her YMCA look is one of the best design challenges EVER. Love the Skin You're In on AS5 was TOP TIER.

I swear you girls just love lying on and diminishing CERTAIN queens for CERTAIN reasons

9a8e40dead7d440141cb2f4d8b0b592f7e31fa2b

Shea is a legend, the way y'all are switching just because of a mediocre improv and a bad runway :biblio:

Shea should have won S9, the real tea is she peaked then and hasn’t really been as amazing as she used to be. Still winner material just not top tier! 

TheOnlyOne

9lu6FiQ.gif

The literal best promo of all time until Thee Symone eclipsed sadly

9ugbv5ea4u911.gif

One of the best design looks to ever walk the runway

image-asset.gif

One of the absolute best verses still to this day despite every season having a rumix now

WHO'S AFTER PEPPERMINT?

SHE. DOESN'T. KNOW. THE. WORDS.

DO I LOOK UPSET TO YOU?

Iconic and referenced moments years later

Even Sasha's moment was what it was because of Shea. You think it would've been nearly as iconic if she did that against Peppermint or Trinity? It was THEE moment of all finales because she used it to topple the frontrunner of the entire season. 

shea-coulee-slay.gif

One of the better entrances to any AS season though I'm sure this thread hates it and we know why

giphy-42.gif?resize=480,270&ssl=1

As if she didn't debut the best look of the entire season episode 2

5d5079cbdf02200c3ab92c6a4b349303c1408ba5

As if she didn't give the best lipsync of the entire season as well

As if the ONLY drama and interesting part of AS5 didn't revolve around her as well

As if she didn't completely body Juju and Cracker in every aspect. Ya'll really let Juju having 2 good looks gas her up

cac717e96696b5682eecc38b990dd9419e203d6d

Still a better look than 90% of anything on the runway this season

468b2f902e517eafedb3f11803e667d2436e4774

Still the best lipsync of this entire season

1 hour ago, Edit0rz said:

I don't get the Shea hate. Sure she comes across as guarded and this last runway was a mess but she is certainly a fierce drag queen. Am I missing something?

She's a very good drag queen I don't deny that, but as an entertainer and a television personality she serves absolutely nothing. That along with the fact that since AS5 she has been putting on a fake persona that makes me cringe every time she's on screen makes her the worst winner. Trixie and Kylie aren't especially entertaining either but they at least have some charm. Shea is devoid of all likeability and is a personality black hole.

23 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Gutter. Ball. Trash.

You're telling me Shea has been shoved down our throats more than ******* Jujubee, who's been on 4 fuckings now. Or Katya, who gets shoved onto every Pit Stop even though she doesn't even watch the show? Or Ginger who's been on 3 seasons with not even a quarter of impact Shea has had? C'mon now.

Shea is one of only 4 queens in the shows entire 14 season history to win 4 challenges, and she was the 2nd overall (1st if you don't count racists and sexual abusers)

Shea had the most devastating and jaw-dropping loss of any queen ever on S9. The entire talk was of how Sasha won when literally everyone was expecting Shea. The show broke an 8 year tradition of crowning the best on her season after she had such a dominant run that people thought the winner was a forgone conclusion. 

You're absolutely ******* lying to yourself on her only having a few good looks and not deserving any challenge win. Like girl you are beyond delusional. Promo look for S9 was one of the best of all time. Her YMCA look is one of the best design challenges EVER. Love the Skin You're In on AS5 was TOP TIER.

I swear you girls just love lying on and diminishing CERTAIN queens for CERTAIN reasons

9a8e40dead7d440141cb2f4d8b0b592f7e31fa2b

I didn't need to be quoted here, I don't think she has been shoved down our throats. As I said I can't deny her talent and she's good at Drag Race but she's boring and fake as hell

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Shea is a legend, the way y'all are switching just because of a mediocre improv and a bad runway :biblio:

I've been a hater since As5, please don't include me in your y'all :mandown:

2 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Shea should have won S9, the real tea is she peaked then and hasn’t really been as amazing as she used to be. Still winner material just not top tier! 

S9 Shea is much superior to what we have now. If she won that season I'd probably still be a stan :dies:

Shea lacks some vibe to be fan fave maybe but imagine thinking that she's worse than Kylie, who absolutely lacks everything in every department

cac717e96696b5682eecc38b990dd9419e203d6d

I know who I am ranking dead last

x9WmqJv.gif

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

I know who I am ranking dead last

x9WmqJv.gif

this gif :bibliahh:

The essays some of y'all now tend to post every week. Y'all really that bored :rip: 

Bottom Boot is easy this week 

x9WmqJv.gif 

The nerve to call SHEA COULEÉ weak. LMAO. She is one of the best EVER!

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m just catching up on season 14 now, but Daya Betty has got to be one of the most unlikable queens that have ever been on the show, her drag is also goddamn awful :biblio:

every time they compare her to Crystal Methyd i’m like “Crystal, sweetie…”

did she get dragged when the season aired?

Daya Betty’s finale performance look: 

CtKfHbI.jpg

Crystal Methyd’s:

Crystal-Methyd-Im-Like-a-Bird.jpg

Some of you take this way too serious :bibliahh: the gags if you are yts though that would be some white knight bs :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.