RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

but they praised dawn and put her on top for not doing her regular makeup for the challenge? :rip: clearly their focus was supposed to be on the design and resemblance, rather than branding.

Ru literally said its a design AND branding challenge

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

9. Dawn

b_kdF2yr47H79pJSgjL4Bm0Fl_tP56OEu9970JCSC0mBxHMd8nNfSKPQO1vUWXpJuPZEnbsLhwg0QyamN8r0wLQyi0pOIqLN6vYL-O7T7Ay3SgYEUiJrKxoU2ykIGtHkJ3pHHuiAi_M4DnxlsAHchAOwIm1ITw

TOP TOOTS: 0

TOOTS: 24
BOOTS: 45
BOTTOM BOOTS: 12 @slimfem @Antonini@Desire@Alena@brycehooha@LionH3art@xrosup@killer_rose@genetic fail@SomethingSweet@loveisdead9582@Aston Martin

SCORE: -57

BOOT

Some girls have NO taste or vision, good to see it exposed.

This is one of the most original looks this runway has seen.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

8. Queen of Flips 

4IaCvSUFcO_VKXhWntrCGJln3snnbNSFYu6wlBmdqm6Derhyiar1roSoLB214IQ9YeZFWM8qlbfaWFqI-ISZUea6WGuGM7doEKABLewk0521utlBM6I8cLjGHbA97ZfE9WoSQC4B996CXrh_qWUYWNeQRPRS9w

TOP TOOTS: 0

TOOTS: 26
BOOTS: 53
BOTTOM BOOTS: 2 @Shinning@Dancehall Queen

SCORE: -33

BOOT

Edited by Rotunda

3 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

yeah i kinda lied when i said they read dawn for her branding cause not really :skull:but my point stands regarding this week. if geneva and mhiya were in the bottom for not being identical to the doll, then nymphia should have been in the same boat.

Also ur argument is super silly. Did u even look at how Myiah and Geneva looked compared to Nymphia? :rip:

Just now, satellites.™ said:

Some girls have NO taste or vision, good to see it exposed.

This is one of the most original looks this runway has seen.

the girls really just wanna see Dawn do bad in these rates :rip:

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

dawn will not win, it is obvious :rip: there is no reason to be pressed about her.

nymphia on the other hand is being pushed by the production. she mentions in her audition that she customizes dolls and they make the girl do a doll customization challenge :rip: next week will be taiwanese speaking challenge probably.

her hair was a completely different color than the doll and same with the huge ribbon. geneva and mhi'ya was told to lipsync for the SAME reason. 

Are you slow? Geneva was in the bottom because her outfit was horrible as well as not matching the doll and Mhi'ya was there because her branding was non-existent

Just say you don't like Nymphia and save yourself the typing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

the girls really just wanna see Dawn do bad in these rates :rip:

Yes I do

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 40000000000000 said:

so they read the bottom girls for not matching the doll but they send nymphia's ass to the back... how was she not on the bottom then, with unmatching hair and unmatching outfit??? oh ok i see what's going on

You KNOW they would've brought up the mismatching colors if any of the obvious filler girls they preselected did them (Megami, Miyah, Geneva)

They let Nymphia go to the back to not have to mention it + they showed 0 hint of her not writing her own verse in that girl group challenge to justify her going far, I'm sure

These 2 last episodes are screaming she's top 3/4, not a spoiler, but just speculation on blatant favoritism in such a short amount of time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KFC said:

Are you slow? Geneva was in the bottom because her outfit was horrible as well as not matching the doll and Mhi'ya was there because her branding was non-existent

Just say you don't like Nymphia and save yourself the typing.

slow? no but you seem like you have the immunity potion bottle up your ass and you think putting words in my mouth will take it out. i do like nymphia and i have not ever dragged her before.

they said to geneva "your doll has white eye shadow and you do not", it was a negative critique. similarly, they said to mhi'ya, you have body but your doll does not. clearly it was one of their metrics, but not when it comes to the production's favorite.

maybe instead of calling me names, come up with a counter argument. moron.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

You KNOW they would've brought up the mismatching colors if any of the obvious filler girls they preselected did them (Megami, Miyah, Geneva)

They let Nymphia go to the back to not have to mention it + they showed 0 hint of her not writing her own verse in that girl group challenge to justify her going far, I'm sure

These 2 last episodes are screaming she's top 3/4, not a spoiler, but just speculation on blatant favoritism in such a short amount of time.

thank you for actually being able to think critically. nymphia is SUPER talented but they were not fair to the bottom girls this episode.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Imagine thinking that the problem with judging this episode was that Nymphia was not in the bottom while Dawn nearly won for looking like a secondhand last minute Spirit costume and not wearing elf ears. 

We have to be serious for a second

There can be more than 1 highly questionable placing per week, bfr!

Drag that stinky imp, tho.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

why she was in the top when dadaw didn't match her look?

79rmojf95phc1.jpeg?width=640&crop=smart&
megami / nymphia was robbed

• Thanks 7

Dawn was rightfully Top 3. :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Taking a break from posting results to weigh in on the convo here - there's been a weird issue with the past 3 challenges where nobody's doing that great, but also only 0-1 queen is fully bombing the challenges. So when queens like Amanda, Mhi'ya, and Geneva get critiques that fixate on pretty small things, what the judges are really communicating is "you may not be the only queen that messed this up, but you haven't earned the privilege to coast that some of the other girls have." 

I thought Nymphia's look was in the better half. 

Not enough time is spent dragging Xunami. 

Edited by Rotunda
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

slow? no but you seem like you have the immunity potion bottle up your ass and you think putting words in my mouth will take it out. i do like nymphia and i have not ever dragged her before.

they said to geneva "your doll has white eye shadow and you do not", it was a negative critique. similarly, they said to mhi'ya, you have body but your doll does not. clearly it was one of their metrics, but not when it comes to the production's favorite.

maybe instead of calling me names, come up with a counter argument. moron.

The immunity potion bottle wouldn't fit up my ass, I'm way too tight!

They also told Mhi'ya her storyline was missing flips, her cape was unfinished without a hem and that she had sweaty ****. Geneva was literally told her outfit gave HORROR QUEEN. The doll was not the only reason or even the top 2 reasons that either were in the bottom. If Nymphia was on stage being critiqued, the fact that she didn't match her doll would be the ONLY negative feedback she'd receive, as her outfit was near flawless. 

Nymphia is not the production favourite, that is clearly Plane Jane, please direct your ire that way 

I'm no moron but keep calling me names and I'll let you know exactly what you are

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

2. "Morphine Like The Drug But No Relation" is kinda a stupid lyric when you think about it, because she was obviously named after the drug. There's clearly a relation. 

LFJy96S5OKOfIS6Riiabx-Aty7Je7ojY0J0A3EzzWFT1A-J96XtG3PgIupnFhOkNxrj_velSGdiongQsRMOtZuvOqMTK38ftmkoqvYVyUV1-5OkB1XW4SPZ5tyZ8RryV4w60r2OoH9a1ndHp23AylK6sogz3Cw

TOP TOOTS: 10 @Rotunda (@Devon or @DevonRoars I can't tell) @Stan @Adam’s Eve @ATRL Username @Desire @brenda-walsh @EriKills@Psycho @loveisdead9582

TOOTS: 66
BOOTS: 5
BOTTOM BOOTS: 0 

SCORE: 91

TOOT

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

morons calling me slow and expecting me to not throw it back :rip: anyway, to the people that aren't morons:

do you girls think mother plane saw the planet janet episode and decided to take the Ts away for her name? or did she do drag prior to that?

also, imma need Plane Jane to stop with her excuses about why she has that attitude... if you're a true villain, you embrace it and not blame it on your father being a Russian b*tch. :rip:

• Like 3

PUSSYCAT RUNWAY

1. Nymphia Win(d) Again 

_VjL3CwO_HQTriKkts1iD6qcEYuf8SerNvI7BWJVyi4XwsAobb1AN0uaElc9fw6_ezQVh16JJDJFfi4Q1YzGBxDDjNsMWchd9PCgXpxlLG_o1QW3qYLZfpCSohKYYW9Zpxk_St6fRhllMYO9VkxmMaHyvMvDZg

TOP TOOTS: 48 

TOOTS: 32
BOOTS: 1 @Antonini
BOTTOM BOOTS: 0 

SCORE: 175

TOOT

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.