RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Unoriginal said:

sasha v?

Oh I forgot about this flop

• Haha 3

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9SV3BnV.jpg

35. Jasmine Kennedie

Season 14 (1/14)

Average: 8.056

Queen of All Queens (15): @Namigo

11s x18: @1998tweety@bestfiction@Fancyhoodlum@Galaxy@Gigii@Heirloom@Hephaestus@HonourableVomit@HotFriedChicken@KaledKalil@NumbSoul@Rigalo@Sheegs@sugrbby666@Thanatos@Unoriginal@wehan6@Why

10s x7: @#1Pokpaker@Antonini@Guy12345@Gwegend@killer_rose@LastKiss@Vagabond

2: @CBC@Fetish for MiMi@Ice

Along with Daya Betty, she brought life to an otherwise bland season. With her new estrogenized self, it's only a matter of time before she slay an All Stars season.

• Thanks 1

great result for a new queen and someone who was eliminated halfway 

Season 14 In Memoriam

iXjGzEL.png

35. Jasmine Kennedie

39. Daya Betty

56. Willow Pill

67. Angeria Paris VanMicheals

73. Bosco

93. Maddy Morphosis

95. Lady Camden

115. Kerri Colby

118. Deja Skye

128. Jorgeous

142. Alyssa Hunter

160. Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté

170. Orion Story

181. June Jambalaya

Cast Average: 5.694

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Season 14 In Memoriam

iXjGzEL.png

35. Jasmine Kennedie

39. Daya Betty

56. Willow Pill

67. Angeria Paris VanMicheals

73. Bosco

93. Maddy Morphosis

95. Lady Camden

115. Kerri Colby

118. Deja Skye

128. Jorgeous

142. Alyssa Hunter

160. Kornbread "The Snack" Jeté

170. Orion Story

181. June Jambalaya

Cast Average: 5.694

This actually would’ve made a great elimination order and Top 4 tbh!

(If they’d given Jasmine justified Wins like for the fart script challenge hihi)

Jasmine and Daya being top 2 of season 14 makes so much sense, atrl serving taste for once! 

• Like 2

1C1SBR0.jpg

34. Trinity K. Bonet

Season 6 (3/14)

All Stars 6 (2/13)

Average: 8.067

Queen of All Queens (15): @kipperskipper

11s x9: @Heirloom@Hephaestus@HotFriedChicken@LionH3art@madonnas@Seffers@Shinning@Subomie@Vagabond

10s x7: @??????@KaledKalil@PinkBox@Rabbit@Sheegs@ucanfma@wehan6

0: @Thanatos

TKB was kinda done dirty on both her seasons but fans loved her for her authenticity and vulnerability. Hopefully, she gets a third chance soon like some of her All Stars 6 cast mates.

• ATRL Moderator

Excellence but her own worst enemy. I hope when she inevitably comes back she finally lets the ~self saboteur~ go

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Excellence but her own worst enemy. I hope when she inevitably comes back she finally lets the ~self saboteur~ go

LITERALLY. We don’t talk about this enough. She killed most of the challenges and instead of fighting for herself she brought up her bottoms. Like— 💀

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Devon Robot said:

LITERALLY. We don’t talk about this enough. She killed most of the challenges and instead of fighting for herself she brought up her bottoms. Like— 💀

“I was so close” girl you’re STILL IN and with a better track record than at least two other queens likeee :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Great queens.  TKB is authentically herself, flaws and all, even on this era of drag race.  

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Jasmine also bared it all for us.  I think there’s that aspect of a reality tv show contestant that we all really love that a lot of queens don’t grapple with for obvious reasons.  

but yes.  Correct top s14 girl :clap3:  

• Like 1

8IrZVb0.jpg

33. Nina Flowers

Season 1 (3/9)

All Stars 1 (4/12)

Average: 8.084

11s x11: @1000formsofacting@butterflymimi@Claymore@Fancyhoodlum@Ice@Jacobdaniel@KaledKalil@LastKiss@loveisdead9582@modern thing@Titsanny

10s x12: @#1Pokpaker@1998tweety@Antonini@Bimbo@Devon Robot@Hephaestus@HotFriedChicken@Jaded.@NumbSoul@Sheegs@Vagabond@wehan6

2: @Galaxy

The original Runner-Up, Miss Congeniality and "Best to Never Win." Her third chance after the atrocity that is All Stars 1 is long overdue. She needs a reintroduction to modern fans.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Apparently she’s a DJ more than a drag queen these days but she’s a legend, ahead of her time, and a trailblazer.  Good spot for her IMO.  

• Like 2

I don’t see AS in her future tbh, she is super lowkey now and seems happy with it. She’d basically have to be talked back into doing it. I’m impressed how much she is considering she has barely done anything on TV in a decade.

Good placement for Nina, I'm not mad. Wish she could showcase more on another of All Stars season, but I don't think she cares enough tbh

Igkv5ER.jpg

32. Coco Montrese

Season 5 (5/14)

All Stars 2 (7/10)

Average: 8.101

11s x4: @Cottonmouth@Heirloom@madonnas@Subomie

10s x20: @#1Pokpaker@1000formsofacting@Antonini@Aston Martin@Bimbo@Claymore@Guy12345@Gwegend@Hurem@Jaded.@killer_rose@OreGuy@PinkBox@Rabbit@Save The Day@Seffers@Sheegs@Thanatos@unino@wehan6

4: @Afferty@Fancyhoodlum@Fetish for MiMi

Get her Jade because she lost all hope today and she's not joking, *****!

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.