Random Thoughts

Guernica

21 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I will never forget that user who sent me something that looked like a suicide note to mess with me. Weirdos 

thats literally so bizarre?? what does one get out of that..

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I saw a drunk guy fall and he wasn't moving so I called the ambulance because I thought he may have hit his head or injured himself

The ambulance crew seemed so annoyed with me when they turned up, are you not supposed to call them for drunk people?

I will mind my business next time :rip:

• Haha 1

I like Espresso but I feel like whole Sabrina's shtick is "I'm kinda sl*t but kinda not" and all her dick jokes are so tired and cringy. I don't see her becoming an MPG

Edited by stupidjock
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Last night I saw a drunk guy fall and he wasn't moving so I called the ambulance because I thought he may have hit his head or injured himself

The ambulance crew seemed so annoyed with me when they turned up, are you not supposed to call them for drunk people?

I will mind my business next time :rip:

Sounds like you did the right thing to me if you saw him fall and hit his head. You couldn't have known without calling them if he suffered a serious injury or not :dancehall:

• Like 1

I'm going to start posting less here because I feel like I'm oversharing and being very annoying :rip: love you all!

• Like 1

That pedo user definitely made me feel a bit unsafe on this site. Especially since someone already posted my pic once to drag me and also someone from ATRL called me on Discord yesterday :rip: 

it freaked me the f out. 

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

someone from ATRL called me on Discord yesterday

wtf :biblio:

I haven't had water in my apartment for 3 days because there has been an accident at the water supply in my city :rip: I hate it here 

thank god I have some water reserves so I can at least brush my teeth and flush the toilet

3 minutes ago, illia said:

I haven't had water in my apartment for 3 days because there has been an accident at the water supply in my city :rip: I hate it here 

thank god I have some water reserves so I can at least brush my teeth and flush the toilet

But you can't shower? :mazen:

Just now, stupidjock said:

But you can't shower? :mazen:

No  :deadbanana4: they're saying they'll finish fixing it within the next 2 days but at this point I'm thinking of going to the public shower or a sauna or literally anything to make me clean

6 hours ago, stupidjock said:

also someone from ATRL called me on Discord yesterday :rip: 

it freaked me the f out. 

I think it was because they were desperate for your rankings in song contest game :laugh:

• Haha 1

feel like bad day right up when pia mia back to remind me she hasnt released new song in a while. oh girl where are you

3 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

I think it was because they were desperate for your rankings in song contest game :laugh:

Well they should get a life then bc calling me about this is a weird behavior 

• Haha 1

Alldeezy Swaggy Boy :gaycat4:

8mtagb.gif?ex=662f6dbe&is=661cf8be&hm=5b

A lot of people would not survive if they were on the Internet in the 2000s. :dies:

Ok last.fm went from $30 to $50

Which means it will be $70 for me

All this just to have my choice or artist pictures and pretty song titles 💀

18 hours ago, illia said:

No  :deadbanana4: they're saying they'll finish fixing it within the next 2 days but at this point I'm thinking of going to the public shower or a sauna or literally anything to make me clean

hey stinky coochie <3

• Haha 1

"When I say Yee, you say Ho" - "Ho" - "I didn't say ******* Yee"

• Haha 2

i've gotten so used to being alone in my bubble it takes effect for me to accept hanging out with friends these days:gaycat6:

idk who's a dupe of who but olivia and this new chappell girl sound so similar. at least chappell has enunciation on her side :gaycat3:

anyway, i was going to post this in the pop culture thread but its gone?? when did that happen?

Getting a lot of money on my tax return :gaycat1:

• Like 2

fall_offs_4.png?ex=66309e91&is=661e2991&

The way  The Ready Set, Nekokat, Onlychild and that one Volia song is all the same singer :skull:

clearly got a new main fave ... sorry Allday

Spoiler

there is that user who constantly promotes himself and his OF on this site it's just so funny to me idk nnnn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.