Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Zack said:

This looks like an EVENT :duca:

She’s giving art, and I’m living, loving gagging and stanning :gaycatina1:

17 minutes ago, Zack said:

Wait she is bringing RV's creepy side with her. I love it. :jonny5:

Kpop is entering its Arty Farty era! :celestial4:

Thank god for the end of cosplaying black peoples’ era. 

Edited by Kh-Loud

5 hours ago, Tomek said:

It's more about caring about the guy who's in the hospital bed 

Like I said, I don't think ya'll care.

at least lesserafim was honest in that second song; they are indeed messes

18 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Not a fan but compare this to BP teasers. :rip:

I get BP is established and don’t need to put effort in their stuff, but Puke Venom comeback has served nothing but laziness. Music is not their focus that’s for SURE.

Even retired SNSD with successful solo projects served more quality, content and energy with their anniversary comeback. :rip:

I hate that BP is the flagship for Kpop internationally. 

6 minutes ago, boubour said:

LE SSERAFIM and NJ are such great GGs already, how did HYBE get it so right with their GGs? it's giving JYPE

theyre saving HYBE reputation after thos BGs :redface:

3 minutes ago, boubour said:

LE SSERAFIM and NJ are such great GGs already, how did HYBE get it so right with their GGs? it's giving JYPE

And they dont intersect at all market wise too! Like theyre very distinct brand and aesthetic wise.

LS is very modern and chic while NJ is more youthful and definitely are an ode to the Y2K era. Despite them basically having similar ages bar Sakura and that other IZONE girl.

I lowkey feel like NJ will eventually blow up internationally, theyre very pop but the thing is theyre the most r&b pop Kpop group Ive heard in a while, a lot of their melodies are very international friendly and arent too saccharine the way TWICE or other big groups are.

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Mel sweetie...

A man got his private infos leaked and is harassed which resulted in him getting hospitalized, and you are still rambling about "people being jealous of BP success" This is something bigger than us Kpop stans right now. I feel like you take KPOP way too serious sometimes, and it's very unhealthy. Don't set aside your morales just because of Kpop. 

#GaramInnocentAngelBtw

ok and I feel terrible for him

nor do I think it was ok, but that's not my issue 

I just said I don't think the outrage is genuine and I'm not changing my mind

and I'm done talking about it.

Gonna need sserafim to go full EDM/Rave and base their TTs around their intros

I was SO disappointed when I listened to their first album and only enjoyed the first song :zzz:

33 minutes ago, Zack said:

MY SISTER is serving

and the instrumentals sound so good too

8 minutes ago, Comedor said:

Not a fan but compare this to BP teasers. :rip:

I get BP is established and don’t need to put effort in their stuff, but Puke Venom comeback has served nothing but laziness. Music is not their focus that’s for SURE.

Even retired SNSD with successful solo projects served more quality, content and energy with their anniversary comeback. :rip:

I hate that BP is the flagship for Kpop internationally. 

I’m sorry but why does it matter when Lee Serafim members can’t serve what they think they are serving… the bar is in hell indeed… 

Love Sakura but the members lack energy, strength and model skills yet try to push this concept. Maybe in their second comeback they can finally make it properly but their energy on the runway is giving cmon girl give us nothing.

6 hours ago, Adama said:

Ailee’s ex bf leaked her nudes and she was blacklisted by her bitter ex manager. That’s why she disappeared for some times

I remember the scandal about the revenge p*rn but from I remember most Koreans were on her side about that. Don't remember about the ex manager part though. I was never a big Ailee fan.

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Mel sweetie...

A man got his private infos leaked and is harassed which resulted in him getting hospitalized, and you are still rambling about "people being jealous of BP success" This is something bigger than us Kpop stans right now. I feel like you take KPOP way too serious sometimes, and it's very unhealthy. Don't set aside your morales just because of Kpop. 

#GaramInnocentAngelBtw

Sooyas usually only complain about Jisoo always having the least lines and her not having a solo. We are not the same sweetie :coffee2: 

It's kinda funny that Mia still isn't the most popular member of EVERGLOW, even though she has gotten the most payola an idol could ever get from a company :dies: 

Not even Nayeon or Jennie got this much payola in their songs like Mia did

Everglow's company is just too much with that. No one wants Mia and the should get the point already.

1 hour ago, All In My Head said:

Speaking of live singers :coffee2:

I need so badly for this group to become an a-tier group, they have all the right things. Their success is just too inconsistent and they need to start pushing one of these girls as an It-girl. High up has so many girls to choose from since J, YOON, ISA, and Seeun are already fairly popular. 

Maybe there's a reason the music Jennie + Rosé worked with Ryan Tedder didn't make BORN PINK :duca:

Jisoo solo crumbs

Miss RUANN is re-debuting in Japan, pls anticipate Japan domination :clap3:

LESSERAFIM should hold a showcase like a luxury brand runway show like in their trailer. Must be so EPIC :jonny5:

32 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I hate that BP is the flagship for Kpop internationally

Fume :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

Fume :bibliahh:

Right :fan:

nobody's stopping their favs from being just as popular, they're just...not. lol