• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

a 21yo and 14yo record , just BP being BP, poor OBPHs ... let's see how they discredit and nitpick this one to hell. I mean we already have been so it's more like... how are they gonna try and repeat themselves for the rest of the week again :toofunny3:

Wasn't there a funeral for BlackPink in this thread when HDD predictions were coming in? Whatever happened to that? :coffee:

5 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Any ateez fan here? Why no one told me this exists :WAP:

Finally 4th gen bg song i can get on board 

Ateez always serve bangers :clap3:Jongho is such a good vocalist omg, and he's probably the best 4th gen male vocalist  :jonny:

5 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Some users here victimizing Onces and TWICE but when it’s BP or Blinks being dragged or **** shamed on Twitter they had no problem and even posted it here:ahh:Also all K-Pop fanbases are mean asf, Onces calmed down bcs Twice is over but are we going to forget how they terrorized everyone in 2016 - 2018? To this day they’re still writing mean tweets to groups they can compete like ITZY or Stray Kids. 

As someone who stan BP and TWICE, I can agree that there are toxic stans in every Kpop group. However since groups like BP and  BTS have the biggest fandoms, you will find most of the toxicity in those 2 fandoms. 

5 hours ago, godmess said:

I'm so GLAD we are past twice, bp and redv whew! that was a ROUGH generation. NJ, IVE, STAYC and LSSFM are much fresher :bird:

How can you sneak in STAYC and totally ignore groups like ITZY and aespa? :rip:

4 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Everglow's company is just too much with that. No one wants Mia and the should get the point already.

Facts! Aisha, Onda E.U>>>>>>

4 hours ago, Mel. said:

Maybe we'll see the Chaennie unit debut on tour :duca:

If we are getting sub-units from them, then the sub-units will probably be Chaesoo and Jenlisa, since they are always divided like that in their songs.

8c30336a0c28eec495de2bc869167f8d86b6142aoriginal.gif

49 minutes ago, cantstopmes said:

MOTHER RIHANNA IS COMINGGGGGG ITS OVER FOR KPOP!

Not Riri overshadowing BP's big day and achievement :rip:Like she had 6 years to announce a comeback, and she decides to do it on the exact same day as BP reaching number #1 on BB200 :biblionny:

43 minutes ago, Moon said:

a 21yo and 14yo record , just BP being BP, poor OBPHs ... let's see how they discredit and nitpick this one to hell. I mean we already have been so it's more like... how are they gonna try and repeat themselves for the rest of the week again :toofunny3:

Onces are currently shading the pinks bc of the US pure sales :dies:. The audacity from a group of fan who can even gave their faves a Inkigayo win lol 

So when SuperM pulls desperate tactics to hit #1 it's drag worthy, but everyone needs to congratulate the pinks? :lmao: 

They pulled some Yummy/ME! level payola the second they saw those early predictions. There's nothing brag worthy about fans going out and buying 5 additional copies just so BP could hit #1 :deadbanana4: This isn't the public (which is often used to drag BTS aka being a fanbase driven group). 

Just keep the same energy is all.

50 minutes ago, Moon said:

They're already trying to discredit them

smh losers

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Onces are currently shading the pinks bc of the US pure sales :dies:. The audacity from a group of fan who can even gave their faves a Inkigayo win lol 

the pure sales drags were inevitably since they are kinda undewhelming due to the high price

but in terms of the streams... they're untouchable 

first it was "ha ha they're not gonna debut at #1 after 2 years"

then when they tied for 1st it "TWICE outsold"

now that BP are officially #1 and outsold TWICE, it's "they don't deserve it"

LMAOOOOOOOOO

that BLACKPINK karma never misses :fan:

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Typical of stans downplaying bp to run from streaming, not everyone can have this. 

The girls have yet to address SU/KTL in this category :bibliahh:

I'm happy to see a gg at number one finally, but the level of desperation and payola makes it feel like a bitter victory :skull: 
If only YG hadn't ****** them with the $50 mess it'd be much cleaner

BLACKPINK & Stray Kids :clap3: My SKZPINK heart :jonny: TWICE, aespa, ITZY, EVERGLOW next!!!! 

It still doesn't make sense to me how SuperM was able to become THE FIRST KPOP GROUP IN HISTORY TO TOP THE BB200 :toofunny3: 

SKZ being the only 4th gen act to top BB200 :clap3:

They will probably reach number #1 on BB200 again in 2 weeks and become the 2nd Kpop act in history to have multiple #1's on BB200 :clap3:

MAXIDENT OUT ON OCTOBER 7!!

Happy for BP, sort of, but you have to admit it's kind of funny the way YG saw the early predictions and said on GOD we gonna get this #1 :rip:

16 minutes ago, Gaia said:

So when SuperM pulls desperate tactics to hit #1 it's drag worthy, but everyone needs to congratulate the pinks? :lmao: 

They pulled some Yummy/ME! level payola the second they saw those early predictions. There's nothing brag worthy about fans going out and buying 5 additional copies just so BP could hit #1 :deadbanana4: This isn't the public (which is often used to drag BTS aka being a fanbase driven group). 

Just keep the same energy is all.

Super m had  tour bundles, mediaplay and marketed as BTS ender let’s not. 
BP has a limited signed digital version and I’m sure it barely cracked 2k sales and I can name a bunch of kpop groups which have also done that :dies: