K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

25 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

And they already seem very tired with their first Korean performance. Imagine a whole tour. Jisoo serves stiffness as pa usual,  and Jennie serves skipping breakfast. Lisa and Rośe ate. 

Just realised how good rose's dancing has gotten. Usually my eyes are drawn to Lisa 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone else feel that g-idle popularized the individual choreography routine that bp is doing this era with My Bag?

:camping:

wait, Talk That Talk has no music show wins? i'm not trying to be shady

the song deserves so much success :'( 

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, Talk That Talk has no music show wins? i'm not trying to be shady

the song deserves so much success :'( 

Well, at least it managed to peak as #20 in the weekly digital chart, which is not bad and an improvement after the science song. 

No way cavities are getting another mini album meanwhile IVE and WJSN stay getting single albums, there isn't even any demand for more CRAVITY deep cuts :bibliahh:

STARSHIP hate their female idols 

Jennie basically just modelling on stage but the other girls are also kinda over it, tbh.

Still, their energy is fun, and the performances are more enjoyable than the aespa ones posted above, which are always so meticulous and straight-laced to the point of being boring.

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

And they already seem very tired with their first Korean performance. Imagine a whole tour. Jisoo serves stiffness as pa usual,  and Jennie serves skipping breakfast. Lisa and Rośe ate. 

Maybe they didn't promote more for a reason. But fans wanted to blame YG for everything

10 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Well, at least it managed to peak as #20 in the weekly digital chart, which is not bad and an improvement after the science song. 

The bar is in hell I fear

14 minutes ago, Sept said:

Maybe they didn't promote more for a reason. But fans wanted to blame YG for everything

well whats the reason? they dont feel like performing? then just disband at this point :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It should never be THIS serious wtf :biblionny: 

Omg :rip: kpop twitter stans are so unhinged like how can fights online result in doxxing

Just now, rapperjennie said:

Omg :rip: kpop twitter stans are so unhinged like how can fights online result in doxxing

#blinkscyberbullying is trending rn :biblionny: 

9 hours ago, Mel. said:

Ya'll are so transparent when ya'll pretend to be socially conscious
ya'll don't give a damn that person is unconscious, please...
"blinks are this, blinks are that." Save it, this is nothing more than attempt 
to come for Blinks and BP because ya'll are mad at BP's success
so ya'll are using it as fuel for you anti-BP propaganda
miss me with the bullshit and fake outrage 

and don't let me find out any of you were Garam sympathizers

Mel sweetie...

A man got his private infos leaked and is harassed which resulted in him getting hospitalized, and you are still rambling about "people being jealous of BP success" This is something bigger than us Kpop stans right now. I feel like you take KPOP way too serious sometimes, and it's very unhealthy. Don't set aside your morales just because of Kpop. 

#GaramInnocentAngelBtw

9 hours ago, SpankGangsta said:

:bibliahh:bish please. Sooyuck has been the pits when HTL got released 

OT: Each fandom has toxic people. Yall generalizing a whole fandom as if your fandom is saint just to get an excuse to **** on BP and their fans.

Death to that blink who doxx Twice fan account and those who terrorized the  poor guy though, some people on Twitter/fandom needs to go outside

Sooyas usually only complain about Jisoo always having the least lines and her not having a solo. We are not the same sweetie :coffee2: 

9 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Companies kill me with this nonsense. They and we all know by now that you can't force something and when it happens naturally (like a member that becomes unexpectedly popular) then you just roll with it. Not keep them hidden and push for someone that no one asked for. That's how people become resentful. Like how people are with Mia from Everglow.

It's kinda funny that Mia still isn't the most popular member of EVERGLOW, even though she has gotten the most payola an idol could ever get from a company :dies: 

Not even Nayeon or Jennie got this much payola in their songs like Mia did

4 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

well whats the reason? they dont feel like performing? then just disband at this point :deadbanana2:

It seems apparent that some girls are over it. And i mean, kpop fans undermine how much efforts and time it took to do ONE proper music programme live performance. They needed to arrive early in the morning for hair, makeup, outfit fitting, then dry rehearsal, dress rehearsal, camera rehearsal etc. until the actual live performance takes place around 5-6pm. Then repeat that whole process the next days for Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo etc. Then the same **** for the next 3-4 weeks if you are IVE

28 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

No way cavities are getting another mini album meanwhile IVE and WJSN stay getting single albums, there isn't even any demand for more CRAVITY deep cuts :bibliahh:

STARSHIP hate their female idols 

wjsn has basically only released minis though

whats weird is ive having none with how popular they are

they're over it, i don't know how some people refuse to see that :rip:

specially for jennie, who's being attacked left and right since may and having her private stuff leaked

you shouldn't be going through all of that when you're that rich

7 minutes ago, Sept said:

It seems apparent that some girls are over it. And i mean, kpop fans undermine how much efforts and time it took to do ONE proper music programme live performance. They needed to arrive early in the morning for hair, makeup, outfit fitting, then dry rehearsal, dress rehearsal, camera rehearsal etc. until the actual live performance takes place around 5-6pm. Then repeat that whole process the next days for Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo etc. Then the same **** for the next 3-4 weeks if you are IVE

The girls seem perfectly content meeting fans at the fansign. YG themselves say they're picky about what music shows their artists/groups go to and that they only pick the ones that feel represent the group best. Unless they renew under YG and we're a year into their contract  and they release music, you can't know how much say they have over schedules.

Dahyun skipping an ad resulting in a manhunt and an attempted sewerside :bibliahh: 

God needs to do something about kpop fans cuz it's getting too much... :rip:

It's giving

manCBd9.gif

Edited by Take Me Apart

Jennie wants to be a solo artist. It’s far more reputable as a career (in the west) and there’s less to coordinate because she’s alone. 

Tbh she’s the biggest one I see not renewing. She has the clout to book Film/TV roles in the west, the fans to garner solo streaming hits, would probably sing solo songs completely in English for Western appeal, etc. 

Why would she want to continue in a Kpop group with no creative control that still sings in Korean despite a bigger western audience

8 minutes ago, Sugden said:

not blackpink being overworked

have you guys seen twice

:hoetenks:

same, they had two performaces for Pink Venom :rip: and even for their debut singles, they didn't have a full korean promotions all of this followed by yearly hiatuses.

If miss Jennie Kim has a problem to wake up at 3AM and work for a day once a year then she better bless her mother everyday she was born rich