K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I’m sorry but why does it matter when Lee Serafim members can’t serve what they think they are serving… the bar is in hell indeed… 

Love Sakura but the members lack energy, strength and model skills yet try to push this concept. Maybe in their second comeback they can finally make it properly but their energy on the runway is giving cmon girl give us nothing.

NewJennies would slay that runway

but still exited about Le Ssakurafim

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Narima said:

they finally posted the full mv :gaycat6:

is it just me or the MV is lagging? the last 40 seconds

I can see WonHoe/Hole become a huge ****Star in the west  as a power bottom! 
spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

J-hope flopping every other day really opens a coversation about solo work. I feel like most people don't really understand what being in a group does to an artist. Everything gets cut in half: the investiment, the marketing, the support.

He's a good artist but Imagine how things would be for idols that aren't as talented like Jisoo and Jin? You have to carry every stage performance by yourself. That's crazy. 

Whenever someone says BP should disband so Jennie can try a career in the US I keep wishing her an ounce of luck because it won't be easy. Her interviews are always... silly, to say the least.

:gaycatney2:

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

Jennie wants to be a solo artist. It’s far more reputable as a career (in the west) and there’s less to coordinate because she’s alone. 

Tbh she’s the biggest one I see not renewing. She has the clout to book Film/TV roles in the west, the fans to garner solo streaming hits, would probably sing solo songs completely in English for Western appeal, etc. 

Why would she want to continue in a Kpop group with no creative control that still sings in Korean despite a bigger western audience

I Don’t see Jennie totally leave SK. It’s her main market after all. Her working with TAMBURINS shows us that she want to do both I think. 

2 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

4th gen’s energy 

Third gen’s energy 

Let’s compare each group at the same event: only one have the decency to have their mics ON and the energy was better :fan:

2 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

I'm curious, is NMIXX the first GG of the big 3 to flop this bad with their songs in Korea? 

ATP they should be relegated to a smaller, subsidiary of JYP, if there is any :biblio:

A Billlie tea

oooh NVM, I just looked it up and they're technically under SQU4D, a sub-label of JYP 

Edited by Take Me Apart

5 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

ATP they should be relegated to a smaller, subsidiary of JYP, if there is any :biblio:

A Billlie tea

oooh NVM, I just looked it up and they're technically under SQU4D, a sub-label of JYP 

no, SQU4D is just one of the divisions which is in JYP, not a sub-label

Twice, Skz and other groups are also under their divisions

2 hours ago, newuser said:

You need to get a life

'Cause life's too short

You must be bored out of mind

You should really take that nonsense somewhere else

'Cause you've got to realize

spacer.png

2 Baddies will be released in further iterations on Oct. 7, as its CD digipack edition will street that day — available in nine different cover variations (one for each of the group’s members), each with a standard set of paper goods and randomized photocards.

this means it could have debuted with more, slay a bit :celestial5:

36 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

ok maybe bullying that mua was good for the group :deadbanana4: 

pretty :heart:

Wonyoung is so pretty 

the way I always drag the pinks but happy for their number one :wanda: