• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Still obsessed with this song. This as their Korean comeback would have made more noise than Sneakers.

5 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

Get into these names. :intoit:

:cm:

I still can’t get over the fact that girl with bang only got 6 “rose” for her lines:rip:

10 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Honestly, it's so sad considering how both of them are some of the most talented soloists in kpop. It's a shame really :coffee2:

Ailee’s ex bf leaked her nudes and she was blacklisted by her bitter ex manager. That’s why she disappeared for some times

4 hours ago, Mel. said:

3. it is jealousy cause y’all don’t give a damn about Blinks any other day, so I don’t feel like the outrage is genuine, sorry and I’m not gonna apologize for that. I don’t think y’all really care and that’s my opinion

It's more about caring about the guy who's in the hospital bed 

Don’t even like Adspa but it’s so unfair how people only criticize them for lipsync at festivals. Yesterday I’ve, LSFR and NewJennies mics were barely ON :deadbanana4:

What’s going on with the 4th gen girlies :rip:

Maybe MYs need to start making live vocals compilations of others groups idk 

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Don’t even like Adspa but it’s so unfair how people only criticize them for lipsync at festivals. Yesterday I’ve, LSFR and NewJennies mics were barely ON :deadbanana4:

What’s going on with the 4th gen girlies :rip:

Maybe MYs need to start making live vocals compilations of others groups idk 

Its a narrative that MYs started because we wanted them to sing live. Non-fans caught on and ran with it. Now they get criticised every time they lip sync because they have a reputation for it :skull: 
The reality though is that this year they've sung live more than the average K-pop group. It's time for the narrative to go :celestial5:

Your average K-pop fan has absolutely zero understanding of what is a live performance and what isn't tho so I shouldn't expect anything

Minho and my other fave Baeksang Best Actor Nominee & Blue Dragon Best new Actor Winner Yeo JinGoo in a variety show together:clap3:

Edited by DanyelP23

47 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

I still can’t get over the fact that girl with bang only got 6 “rose” for her lines:rip:

They made it up to her here with 2 words and 5 yayayas.

:cm:

30 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Its a narrative that MYs started because we wanted them to sing live. Non-fans caught on and ran with it. Now they get criticised every time they lip sync because they have a reputation for it :skull: 
The reality though is that this year they've sung live more than the average K-pop group. It's time for the narrative to go :celestial5:

Your average K-pop fan has absolutely zero understanding of what is a live performance and what isn't tho so I shouldn't expect anything

Except for Coachella where did they sang live?

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Jennie supporting Jessica :heart:

Serving Little House on the Prairie

Im soo over this era only 2 performances literally 0 promo :deadbanana2: gonna lose it when they go PFW

BP is giving semi-Beyonćed! At least y’all are getting something. Beyoncé hasn’t even left the house since she dropped Renaissance :redface:

2 hours ago, Adama said:

:rip:

Edited by BadBoy

32 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

BP is giving semi-Beyonćed! At least y’all are getting something. Beyoncé hasn’t even left the house since she dropped Renaissance :redface:

But at least Queen B gave us 16 news songs. And most of the songs are longer than 3 minutes! BP can’t relate :rip:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

1. at the American showcase

2. in Tokyo

the whole "aespa can't sing live" discourse is so 2021

they made up for it in 2022 so this drag is no longer relevant I fear

27 minutes ago, Adama said:

But at least Queen B gave us 16 news songs. And most of the songs are longer than 3 minutes! BP can’t relate :rip:

And they already seem very tired with their first Korean performance. Imagine a whole tour. Jisoo serves stiffness as pa usual,  and Jennie serves skipping breakfast. Lisa and Rośe ate. 

10 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

And they already seem very tired with their first Korean performance. Imagine a whole tour. Jisoo serves stiffness as pa usual,  and Jennie serves skipping breakfast. Lisa and Rośe ate. 

Jennie's sigh at 1:38 :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Jennie looks so over it. Barely even opening her mouth to lipsync :ahh:

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

Beyoncé has been in the game for 20 years. She deserves a break bp are just lazy girlies :rip:

to be fair no one wants IVE, LSRF and NJ to sing live it’s frustrating because aespa can sing