• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I’m telling y’all it’s the Jennie stans who are the toxic ones.
Us Sooyas are pretty chill 

62851183ab4f4b80b40a693f4eebc29daf46287d

:bibliahh:bish please. Sooyuck has been the pits when HTL got released 

OT: Each fandom has toxic people. Yall generalizing a whole fandom as if your fandom is saint just to get an excuse to **** on BP and their fans.

Death to that blink who doxx Twice fan account and those who terrorized the  poor guy though, some people on Twitter/fandom needs to go outside

16 hours ago, Sugden said:

the talent :wanda: nct should do more acapellas

SM needs to give them a pop anthem, stop with the experimental titles they seem to enjoy way more the r&b and pop songs.

Also, they are so hot. Jaehyun in a short shirt omg and Mark its very sexy performing. I enjoy this performance more than 2 Baddies 1 squad.

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

SM needs to give them a pop anthem, stop with the experimental titles they seem to enjoy way more the r&b and pop songs.

Also, they are so hot. Jaehyun in a short shirt omg and Mark its very sexy performing. I enjoy this performance more than 2 Baddies 1 squad.

the return of live audiences made me remember how ruthless kfans can be with their blatant favoritism :deadbanana:the complete SILENCE whenever johnny was in focus, followed by the deafening screams when mark/jaehyun/jungwoo showed up :skull:

58 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Ya'll are so transparent when ya'll pretend to be socially conscious
ya'll don't give a damn that person is unconscious, please...
"blinks are this, blinks are that." Save it, this is nothing more than attempt 
to come for Blinks and BP because ya'll are mad at BP's success
so ya'll are using it as fuel for you anti-BP propaganda
miss me with the bullshit and fake outrage 

and don't let me find out any of you were Garam sympathizers

Mel, I really like you as a member, but you're not the one posting about this.

I mean you're also a victim of picking and chosing what scandal shocks you:

1. You got after (G)I-DLE for culutural appropriation, but then you let YG pass when Lisa was wearing Box braids.
  2. You can't excuse Taeyeon for being culturally dumb, but let GD, Taeyang & TOP pass when they say the N-Words and/or act incentively without any excuses.
  3. Everytime a Blink does something it's always jealousy or an attempt to come for BP, but when you denounces armies or Sones or SM Sheeps.

Anyways NMIXX is suffering the same fate than LIGHTSUM to me. It's 2 Girlgroups in 1, Half of them can't pull off the hard concept and the other half can't pull of the cute ones and 1 member being good at both, so they are mixing and matching all their songs.

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Anyways NMIXX is suffering the same fate than LIGHTSUM to me. It's 2 Girlgroups in 1, Half of them can't pull off the hard concept and the other half can't pull of the cute ones and 1 member being good at both, so they are mixing and matching all their songs.

they’re both also being overshadowed by their immediate senior groups because they debuted too close to one another imo

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

1. You got after (G)I-DLE for culutural appropriation, but then you let YG pass when Lisa was wearing Box braids.
  2. You can't excuse Taeyeon for being culturally dumb, but let GD, Taeyang & TOP pass when they say the N-Words and/or act incentively without any excuses.
  3. Everytime a Blink does something it's always jealousy or an attempt to come for BP, but when you denounces armies or Sones or SM Sheeps.

1. I don’t even talk about G-Idie for me to even care enough about them appropriating culture. I don’t think about those girls

2. I never gave GD or any kpop artist a pass for saying the N word, y’all just be in there lying on me and that’s not cool. I’m black and I would never give anyone that’s not black a pass to say the N word. I said I was disappointed in GD when he said it and condemned him for it. Idky why y’all keep being that up like I’m going around being cool about that because I’m not and I wish y’all would stop bringing that up and lying on my name

3. it is jealousy cause y’all don’t give a damn about Blinks any other day, so I don’t feel like the outrage is genuine, sorry and I’m not gonna apologize for that. I don’t think y’all really care and that’s my opinion

39 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Just like Kep1er imo :sadviolin:

15 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Speaking of nicknames these are the most iconic ones in here: :clap3:

NewJennies

Miss Strawberry

adspa 

HITZY

Bullia

Hags' Generation/SNSTD

Jaw

Yawn

Stiffany

BOTS 

Nshitty

Crackstink

LaLoser

Jisus

Jeknee

TWIX/Lice/Mice

Nayeoncé

Momoriah

Le Ssakurafim

Stray Cats

Bang me Chan

The Gayz

Singsing

KariN/A

Viseulle

TwinkXTwink

Big Criminals

WONHOE/WONHOLE

Red Shelved

Yeriana

Anyone I missed? :giraffe:

Where is Elephant?

Also should be Straight Kids :giraffe:

25 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

BP not doing any promo bc they have to go PFW :rip:

They didn’t have to go to PFW last week

yet still the bare minimum 

2 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

They didn’t have to go to PFW last week

yet still the bare minimum 

No they were preparing last week

Spoiler

*by resting*

for it 

1 hour ago, Narima said:

they look so good here :jonnycat:

Isa still not grouped with the 4th gen IT girls is insane to me... She's absolutely gorgeous!!

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

Leave them honestly. I’ve come to realize he/she ain’t any different than other hypocrites in this thread anyway. I used to think that user was just naturally blunt and misunderstood in a sea of gaslighters, but I’m finally noticing how much of an insecure, eternally angry behavior and selective outrage and hypocrisy they exhibit in here on the daily. The more you see, the more you know. 

5 hours ago, Pinter said:

Niziu remains the best gg that came out of JYP after twice, cant wait to see them dominating korea. They are the true succesor of twice. 

I agree

I agree they are so talented really loves their 1st album. They are already such strong live vocalists from all their performances in Japan. Need a new album

4 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

Get into these names. :intoit:

:cm:

mimiirose is taking it :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Songtan Hanmaeum Grand Festival (09/17)

28th Chungnam Paralympic Games (09/22)

30th Gangwon-do Sports Festival (09/23)

Uljin Music Farm Festival (09/24)

The girls are booked, busy, and blessed - we love that for them. :clap3:

They need to release another bop this year though, hopefully something sultry for fall...