Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ateez fan here? Why no one told me this exists :WAP:

Finally 4th gen bg song i can get on board 

Some users here victimizing Onces and TWICE but when it’s BP or Blinks being dragged or **** shamed on Twitter they had no problem and even posted it here:ahh:Also all K-Pop fanbases are mean asf, Onces calmed down bcs Twice is over but are we going to forget how they terrorized everyone in 2016 - 2018? To this day they’re still writing mean tweets to groups they can compete like ITZY or Stray Kids. 

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

does anyone else feel that g-idle popularized the individual choreography routine that bp is doing this era with My Bag?

:camping:

:toofunny2:

How old are the people coming to this thread? :ahh:

31 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

:jonny6:

ok but why is this so true :gaycat3:

listening to girls feels like the ultimate finale of fights too :ahh:

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Some users here victimizing Onces and TWICE but when it’s BP or Blinks being dragged or **** shamed on Twitter they had no problem and even posted it here:ahh:Also all K-Pop fanbases are mean asf, Onces calmed down bcs Twice is over but are we going to forget how they terrorized everyone in 2016 - 2018? To this day they’re still writing mean tweets to groups they can compete like ITZY or Stray Kids. 

As I said last night every fanbase has crazy fans but yeah Blinks are crazy. Anyway this thing won’t make it out of kpop stan twitter so I wouldn’t bother

40 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

:jonny6:

Winteriah Carey and Ningty Houston are always my favorite moments in their songs :jonny: 

I'm so GLAD we are past twice, bp and redv whew! that was a ROUGH generation. NJ, IVE, STAYC and LSSFM are much fresher :bird:

21 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

As I said last night every fanbase has crazy fans but yeah Blinks are crazy. Anyway this thing won’t make it out of kpop stan twitter so I wouldn’t bother

Yes, but onces pretending they don’t act the same it’s too funny to me. Obviously, they don’t attack BP anymore bcs they know they can’t compete with Blinks but they used to do it a LOT before the The Album era, wasn’t a once that tweeted that Jennie was involved in Burning Sun and even Thai journalists came for him/her? :toofunny2: 

Edited by k4rmabutterfly

18 minutes ago, Seffers said:

ok but why is this so true :gaycat3:

listening to girls feels like the ultimate finale of fights too :ahh:

but why Winter and Ningning vocal tones are so similar tho, it's kinda hard to tell them apart :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Take Me Apart said:

No way cavities are getting another mini album meanwhile IVE and WJSN stay getting single albums, there isn't even any demand for more CRAVITY deep cuts :bibliahh:

STARSHIP hate their female idols 

I'm starting to think that

Spoiler

lots of flop boy groups, not just Cravity, keeps getting comebacks because they also "serve" the upper management in the company, iykwim

41 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

Speaking of live singers :coffee2:

queens :clap3:

StayC and NMIXX showing live vocals PERFORMERS behaviour since day one. 

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

This looks like an EVENT :duca:

5 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

omg, October is going to be great :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

The rebirth of Le Sserafim! I'm loving the intro. :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Vibey dance music……they’re coming!

this is freshness, Kpop Renaissance is coming :jonny6: