• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, WhalieX said:

The worst era ever...wtf are they doing :biblio:

We can't even get a stupid encore.

cocky af tbh, like, they don't want to breathe the same air as the lessors :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hacking and posting someone’s pic? That’s some army behaviour right there, wouldn’t surprise me a bit one did it and blame it on blinks. And looking at how active they were during BP’s comeback it just makes sense phychos, freaks, losers and mentally deranged. :deadbanana:

You can literally read the quote tweets there and see blinks laughing and celebrating him being unconscious :biblio:

1 minute ago, PowerGarlic said:

Jinni - Lead Vocalist but Liagend - Sub Vocalist ? :gaycat7:

If JYP is smart he should disband them right now and then come up with this line up and bring back MISS A vault music. :msmarvel:

Yes!:oh:

-

If I were JYPig I'd pay for some acting lessons, have Sullyoon & Jinni star in a MESSY School Drama like True Beauty - Sullyoon plays the good girl and Jinni the bitchy female lead that bullies her :msmarvel: Watch both of their popularity explode and the Korian GP tunning into their music afterwards:msmarvel:

18 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Hacking and posting someone’s pic? That’s some army behaviour right there, wouldn’t surprise me a bit one did it and blame it on blinks. And looking at how active they were during BP’s comeback it just makes sense phychos, freaks, losers and mentally deranged. :deadbanana:

Not you preferring to blame BTS fans rather than admit some blinks can be just as **** up. :deadbanana:

20 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

You just described what everyone and their mama thinks of BoTS fans. :rip:

Go through that hashtag. It has thousands of tweets about all the horrible things blinks have done. And here you are still trying to shift blame and make it about BTS.

“bUT ArMys!!1!!” :rip: 

14 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

You can literally read the quote tweets there and see blinks laughing and celebrating him being unconscious :biblio:

I have seen 5 tweets from blinks with new Jennies avis. Stop acting as if every fanbase doesn’t have crazy fans. :biblio:
Still there is no proof who leaked the pic tho.

Exactly what I meant saying Blinks are the exact same as ARMY, just smaller in size. 

Chart obsessed, deranged, and overly possessive. 

Songtan Hanmaeum Grand Festival (09/17)

28th Chungnam Paralympic Games (09/22)

30th Gangwon-do Sports Festival (09/23)

Uljin Music Farm Festival (09/24)

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

jennie just doing the bare minimum sends me every time :ahh:

Honestly... Jennie sometimes performs like she's embarrassed to be in the group or embarrassed to be an idol in general

I do see her having a better time once she starts her Hollywood/socialite career

I’m telling y’all it’s the Jennie stans who are the toxic ones.
Us Sooyas are pretty chill 

62851183ab4f4b80b40a693f4eebc29daf46287d

Niziu remains the best gg that came out of JYP after twice, cant wait to see them dominating korea. They are the true succesor of twice. 

Edited by Pinter

Kyujin is both cute and talented, however I don't understand why she's receiving this kind of push from JYP unless they think she's an ace or secret weapon of some kind. It's almost giving Suzy and the girls part 2, even though that seems to be what they're deathly afraid of and why they won't promote anyone solo.

Ya'll are so transparent when ya'll pretend to be socially conscious
ya'll don't give a damn that person is unconscious, please...
"blinks are this, blinks are that." Save it, this is nothing more than attempt 
to come for Blinks and BP because ya'll are mad at BP's success
so ya'll are using it as fuel for you anti-BP propaganda
miss me with the bullshit and fake outrage 

and don't let me find out any of you were Garam sympathizers

15 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Kyujin is both cute and talented, however I don't understand why she's receiving this kind of push from JYP unless they think she's an ace or secret weapon of some kind. It's almost giving Suzy and the girls part 2, even though that seems to be what they're deathly afraid of and why they won't promote anyone solo.

JYP is just trying to keep their maknae tradition. Sohee-Suzy-tuzyu-yuna all became one of most popular. In nmixx case, everyone is gagging over sullyoon so they are trying to shove kyujin into everyone’s throat. 

1 minute ago, newuser said:

JYP is just trying to keep their maknae tradition. Sohee-Suzy-tuzyu-yuna all became one of most popular. In nmixx case, everyone is gagging over sullyoon so they are trying to shove kyujin into everyone’s throat. 

Companies kill me with this nonsense. They and we all know by now that you can't force something and when it happens naturally (like a member that becomes unexpectedly popular) then you just roll with it. Not keep them hidden and push for someone that no one asked for. That's how people become resentful. Like how people are with Mia from Everglow.

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

I just realized NMIXX is the first kpop group I've seen where all the members have last names :swan:

Get into these names. :intoit:

:cm:

Not skipping an ad became this huge issue :deadbanana4:

But yeah.. Blinks are toxic, even towards each other. I’ll just avoid them and mind my own business with my Jisoo stan account.